• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - I got this last night to cover up self harm scars. Replaced a part of me that I hated with a part of me that I have always loved. I thought you guys would appreciate the art and love the artist put into it!!

    Dragon Ball Z - I got this last night to cover up self harm scars. Replaced a part of me that I hated with a part of me that I have always loved. I thought you guys would appreciate the art and love the artist put into it!!


    I got this last night to cover up self harm scars. Replaced a part of me that I hated with a part of me that I have always loved. I thought you guys would appreciate the art and love the artist put into it!!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Kame House. What do you guys think about my 3D Render?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    UI Goku i did awhile back

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Made this animation in honor of the old days.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Tried shintani style. Did it work!?(no reference)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    So, what if Vegeta kept his armor in GT and didn't magically lose some of his clothing while transforming...?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Mentor and Mystic, by me

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Kaioken x3 fanart

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Puar is my favorite floating cat (^・ω・^ ) (Artist: Myself)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    The Ultimate Power Flex

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Tell me if you think otherwise, but the ultimate flex of one's power in DragonBall is by surviving your opponent's ultimate attack, and standing right in the middle of the dust cloud unscathed.

    submitted by /u/LordFrieza789
    [link] [comments]

    r/DBZ has reached 300k subscribers

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    I got this as a early birthday present (this is my first post so sorry if the flair is wrong)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    New Translation: “Toyotarō Drew It!” Debuts in Figure Form!!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    What if they introduced new Saiyans who weren’t opposed to fusion?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    With the introduction of new saiyans in Super, I feel like instead of Kefla they should've introduced some saiyans that were both ready to use and experienced with fusion like Goku and Vegeta.

    We know Vegito and Gogeta are more or less the strongest individuals in the universe, at least going by the manga. The issue is Goku and Vegeta are both too into themselves to actually use these techniques without being forced into it. I think it would be interesting if when introducing the new saiyans there were a couple characters either on par or a little weaker than Goku and Vegeta, but regularly used one of the fusion techniques going into battle like Goten and Trunks, especially if their fusion ended up being stronger due to say using it more often or something else they retcon in the moment

    submitted by /u/Klondy
    [link] [comments]

    Toyotaro Special Illustration Of Bardock & Goku To Be Made Into A Figure. He Also Gives A Backstory To The Illustration

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    If cell trained, could he have potentially gotta stronger ?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    This is a discussion my brother and i used to have all the time.

    Did Cell have a limit? Did his android body gove him a power cap? Or because of his sayain cells if he trained could he reach "new levels"?

    I mean i doubt he would change from but "SS3 powered cell" seems a bit terrifying.

    submitted by /u/Xdonjuliox
    [link] [comments]

    Something about Jiren.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    I'm watching the ToP for the 2nd time and it's still amazing just how powerful Jiren was. He literally went through every major character In the show and beat them EASILY. We've never seen this before. He was a unit throughout the entire tournament. And even when Goku went UI. I wasn't sure if Goku could beat him. I've never felt this way about Goku and his opponent. And it was actually pretty cool to see. No matter what they did they literally couldn't touch Jiren. And he wasn't even using his full power most of the Arc

    submitted by /u/GoSuckYouMudda
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody hope Gohan has an emotional and impactful death in a future arc?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Looking back at DBZ/S, nearly every Z Fighter (Goku, Vegeta, Krillin, Piccolo, Android 16, Tien/Chaiotzu (debateable) had an emotional death that heavily impacted their arcs, hell even Future Gohan's death had a big impact. Nearly every death of a main character is as memorable as a new transformation. But it's pretty sad that Gohan never really had that 'death moment' yet and I kind of wish he does soon. Although he has died in the past (Buu Arc) it wasn't really a big moment since the entire Earth was destroyed.

    Now personally, if he were to die, I really wish it could play a big part for either Goku, Future Trunks or Piccolo and gives them the anger to probably unlock a new transformation and also defeat the main villain for that arc.

    The only reason why I only selected Goku, Piccolo and Future Trunks is because I feel his death would impact them the most and would also give them their spotlight they deserve for an arc. Gohan is pretty much the person all 3 of them care about the most out of the Z Fighters (Although that may not be true with Future Trunks) This moment would be absolutely perfect for any of the 3 so it made it tough for me to choose. The Father, The Mentor or The Student?

    But personally, I would choose Piccolo. Mainly because I feel like he deserves a win over a main character, instead of Goku and Trunks (who both defeated the main villains of the last two arcs) And also because he sacrificed himself twice for Gohan already.

    submitted by /u/The-CopyNinja
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball Super Question

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    In the big tournament between the universes how often did Goku rest/how often did hören fought against others while Goku played on the ground

    submitted by /u/Normal-Reality
    [link] [comments]

    Why destroyers can be so old

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    So I saw a thread about what happens to destroyers after they no longer are one and it got me thinking about their lifespans.

    So far we don't know of any destroyers who have actually been replaced but we do know of Kais being replaced(elder kai with surprise kai). This got me to thinking as to why destroyers can be so old but not look it.

    Take beerus. He used to be linked to elder kai until he trapped him in the z sword and was then linked to another kai. As old as beerus is he doesn't look very old. However if his kai dies then he dies too. This got me to thinking that a destroyer gets their immortality from the kai they are linked to.

    Essentially it is this. A new destroyer is picked and they are linked to a kai. Since the kai do not age and are effectively eternally young, they share their immortality with their destroyer. Kais are not as strong but they are immortal so it gives an additional benefit for a destroyer.

    Now take Vermound, when he retires his link to his kai will be given to toppo. He might instantly die, due to age, or start aging. Obviously this is just a theory but I think it makes sense.

    submitted by /u/s0ulbrother
    [link] [comments]

    What was the original Japanese version of "I do lots of push-ups and sit-ups..."?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    In the original Funimation dub (and similar in the Ocean dub), Semi-Perfect Cell asks Vegeta how he got so strong, to which Vegeta famously responded, "I do lots of push-ups and sit-ups...and I drink plenty of juice!" I'm curious, what did Vegeta say here in the original Japanese version? I can't find any clips of it.

    submitted by /u/InSanic13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment