• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - šŸ’„ I’m back again for Goku vs. Freeza round 2! šŸ’„

    Dragon Ball Z - �� I’m back again for Goku vs. Freeza round 2! ��


    �� I’m back again for Goku vs. Freeza round 2! ��

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Drawing I made of Future Trunks

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    The majesty of Trunks Briefs. By Garrett Hanna

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Original Art by me.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Line art I made of Beerus and Whis

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Young Goku by me

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Goku if he mixed Super Saiyan and Ul Omen [OC]

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Some art of Beerus, Piccolo and Kid Buu

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    GT: A hero's legacy is one of the most underrated DBZ films.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    This film doesn't get talked about much and even thought GT was sort of meh, I have to say the movie was actually pretty decent.

    It manged to recapture that DB feeling while also feeling like a more emotional rather than pure action driven film. I liked how Goku Jr.was like a combination of Goku and Gohan. Brave but scared and I enjoyed the touching story of him conquering his fears to save someone he holds dear.

    I think my favorite scene in that entire film was Goku meeting his great grandson and the fact he still sucks at math. That was a touching moment of two generations meeting for the first time even though they are far apart.

    Just saying it was a nice little side story.

    submitted by /u/ArmadilloHero
    [link] [comments]

    I’m literally shaking I got my Android 18 cosplay in the mail!!!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Hironobu Kageayama (singer of Cha-La Head Cha-la) surprises a comedy show with a performance of the iconic song.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Bruce Faulconer, composer of music for DBZ is working on new music with his project Dragon Amnesty. Im hype that it will live up to his previous stuff like SSJ3

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Anyone wants a Dragon Ball Fusions 2 on Nintendo Switch?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Anyone wants to help me get a petition to Bandai Namco to make a sequel to Dragon Ball Fusions because that game was the bomb if you liked dbz and had a Nintendo 3ds

    submitted by /u/DankJoker23
    [link] [comments]

    My drawing of my favorite form for frieza

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    i've almost finished this :p

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Did dbz inspire anyone here to workout? If so feel free to share your story!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Currently going through a hard time finding motivation to train, dbz was one of the driving forces that inspired me originally but somewhere over the years i lost that fire. I was hoping hearing other stories/motivations would inspire me again

    submitted by /u/Standard-Cycle
    [link] [comments]

    My most anticipated figure this year! Loved reviewing him

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Which form of Frieza do you think is scarier: first or final?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I've Drew Super Saiyan Goku And Princess Twilight Sparkle Crossover Saving The Universe By Me Duskshine Sparkle Hope Y'all Like It ��

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Why was Frieza afraid of the Saiyans when their power paled in comparison to his?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    The strongest Saiyans were around 10000 at most, while Frieza in his most suppressed was 530,000 which wasn't even a fraction of his true power.

    Most alien races the Saiyans fought were weak like earthlings so the chances of them getting too many zenkai's were minimal. So they were really not a threat to him when you think about it.

    submitted by /u/atheistvegeta
    [link] [comments]

    Vegeta's ultimate sacrifice. Login • Instagram

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    Vegeta's ultimate sacrifice. Login • Instagram

    My cousin painted this for me. I'm not a man of many emotions but when I saw this it made me tear up some. She is just getting into anime and I am doing everything I can to encourage her.@regansartpage

    https://preview.redd.it/deixci3akxi51.jpg?width=640&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=544ec45bba73297532731982be4c7ba771c79316

    submitted by /u/Arcane-Trickster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment