• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Saiyan Saga BoyZ! (OC)

    Dragon Ball Z - Saiyan Saga BoyZ! (OC)


    Saiyan Saga BoyZ! (OC)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Beerus vs SSG Goku artwork by me..

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Newest piece, launch from dragon ball. Hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Dragon Ball Z Vegeta cel

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Super Perfect Cell Tattoo I just got done. Artist is @Gio.Berserk in Dallas, TX

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    My nan made it for me!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    I drew the Avengers vs Moro. What if it really went down like this...

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Cell (perfect form) by me

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Who is your favorite mentor of Goku in Dragon Ball

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Like the title says, I'm just curious. Personally for me it has to be Mr Popo/ Kami. The training he undergoes and the growth of his character in power is insane and it's really what makes him into the fighting genius he is now. Before he had fighting skills and raw power, but he didn't know how to fully utilize them to their fullest capacity. Plus a lot of the things he does in the tournament afterwards really showcases that, and you get some of the most fun utilization of his techniques in that arc. Edit: By Dragon Ball I mean the entirety of the series as a whole, from Dragon Ball to Super

    submitted by /u/jamaaldagreatest24
    [link] [comments]

    Ready to dig in. Excited

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Quick sketch I made of Goku ssj2.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Kamehameha...!!!!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I think it would have been sooo dope if during the TOP Roshi, Krillin, and Goku would have done a combined Kamehameha like they did in the movie "The World's Strongest!"

    submitted by /u/oflightandhope
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my friend looking at people mocking dbz without even knowing difference between goku and goten����Grow upp kids

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    What's the consensus on the DBZ dubs? Kai vs... the original?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Personally, I LOVE Falconer's score. Infact, I don't think I'd be a DB fan without it. It hooked me in to all the epic moments. Everytime I watch a Kai video on youtube, I find it so drab.

    I love Super's Japanese score too, for the record. When we originally had to watch the Japanese episodes before the translations, I was very surprised to find myself absolutely loving the music. Especially as I strongly dislike the japanese DBZ music I've seen on youtube.

    But anyways, I'm not a big lurker of DBZ forums so I'm not sure if I'm alone or if this is the popular consensus or what.

    submitted by /u/kutes
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like to see another Multiversal tournament arc?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    As the title says do you want another Multiversal arc like the tournament of power? Its worth pointing out that half of the universes involved in the tournament of power had to basically created their entire teams from scratch in under two days giving the other half(6,7,11 and to a lesser extent 9 who had a little extra forewarning) a big advantage since they already had a good idea on who to contact and recruit so if another tournament were to be held the other universes might be able to put up a better fight either from being able to do more research on their own fighters or their teams training for the next tournament.

    If you do what sort of format/structure would you like and do you want the four exempt universes to be included?

    submitted by /u/chrome4
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite pervs! u/whataboutn0

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    What sort of comments do you get when you wear your ‘DBZ’ shirt out in public?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    To the ones who have a pair, or just one special 'DRAGON BALL' shirt, and you proudly wear it out in public, what are some comments, you've gotten about it from passerby's?

    I've got about 4-5 'DBZ' shirts that I regularly wear out in public, and now & then, I'll get a, "Hey, cool shirt." "That's an awesome shirt man."

    "Love the shirt."

    Honestly its never been anything but positive comments praising whatever 'DBZ' shirt I'm wearing. Just makes me feel good for a few minutes there…


    Any one else receive similar comments, or any at all when decked out in your 'DRAGON BALL' tee, out in the world?

    submitted by /u/J-Bradley1
    [link] [comments]

    Remade my old good & bad launch in goku & vegeta clothes art!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Swear words in the manga

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    I recently bought the dbs volumes and read half of them. Today I saw a video talking about the manga and it had scanlations instead of the viz version which I own, and I saw that it had many swear words that really surprised me. Does the dragon ball manga feature excessive use of swear words? I know that viz has censored some stuff but there are swear words through all the volumes from db to super

    submitted by /u/omiros14052003
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn't Krillin kill Frieza on Namek?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    He might have been a lot weaker than Frieza but he had a useful bag of useful tricks. He could use the solar flare and cut him with the destructo disk. We all know that Frieza cannot regenerate?

    submitted by /u/atheistvegeta
    [link] [comments]

    How old can a saiyan get before death from old age??

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    How old can a saiyan get before he/she dies of old age?

    submitted by /u/MysticVenoms
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment