• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Cake made by my girlfriend for my birthday.

    Dragon Ball Z - Cake made by my girlfriend for my birthday.


    Cake made by my girlfriend for my birthday.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Got myself a traditional Shenron tattoo for my birthday! (08/20)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    My take on the best Frieza form!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I picked these up for $.25 each, buy one get one free. Pretty great condition as well!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Android 18 cosplay by TheGemCosplay [self]

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Birthday cake my sister made. Turned out cool.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Vegeta Super Saiyan Blue by me [Repost because I fixed something]

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    O Messiah, O Messiah~ (art by me)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    This took me 18 hours and is my first full picture doing digital art

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who prefers seeing Krillin, Yamcha, Tien and the other non-Sayians fighting more?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Basically, the fights are more Martial Arts oriented, to me the best fight in super was that 2 minute fight of Krillin and Goku, it brought me so many memories and the fight, it wasn't beams and all these crazy ass techniques, it was a fight using brains and techniques combined, it's come to a point that whoever is stronger, even a bit stronger than the opponent is, then that person will dominate the entire fighting just by going ham with no real smart fighting going on, its basically a scrap.

    submitted by /u/chrisomatic98
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone like pink? ��

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I made korin in 3d, he looks a bit flat cuz I didn't get a back picture of him, he's round so don't worry

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    It makes me happy that Dokkan and Tribute Videos like these keep the nostalgia and hype for dragon ball going. I almost shed a tear watching this.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Goku's assault on the Red Ribbon just made more sense to me.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    I was rewatching old DB eps skipping through and just watching highlights. Him being a Saiyan, he did what I guess you can say comes natural to Saiyans. That way he was able to take them out, it what he would have done otherwise. I just really appreciated it and don't know why it didn't click before. Kinda cool that we got a glimpse of what a Saiyan kid sent out to conquer could have done.

    submitted by /u/walihorse
    [link] [comments]

    SSJ 3 TRANSFORMATION SCENE

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Was watching the ssj 3 transformation scene on funimation and found that the soundtrack that's actually supposed to go with the scene isnt there.

    I was so disappointed but ended up raising questions. For those of you who know what I'm talking about, is that the OST for ssj3 transformation scene or is the one that we normally see the original. I tried to search it up but couldn't find anything.

    Something tells me that the scene I watched would be the original since no one would make a soundtrack that would step down from the actual one. I could be wrong

    Can anyone please explain?

    submitted by /u/DarkJubJub107
    [link] [comments]

    Today is the birthday of the Hindu god Ganesh, Rumsshi's character design is based on Ganesh

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    dragon ball z or kai

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Currently im watching the original dragon ball series for the first time. When I finish should I watch Dragon Ball Z OR Kai? Whats The difference and which is better.

    submitted by /u/eiflow96
    [link] [comments]

    Should Gohan Get A New Transformation?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    As You Can See Gohan is nerfed in dbs , should he get a new transformation or an arc of him being the main character like cell saga

    submitted by /u/SonGohan7218
    [link] [comments]

    My custom mousepad I put together (Bulma and Launch by EdwinHuang)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Honest discussion about Goku getting the win

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Use your knowledge and memory of DB/Z/Super and try to think of the last time Goku defeated an enemy alone. And by that I mean Goku starts the fight, is the only one to fight and also gets the win. Has not happened since the original DB. Why are Vegeta fans always saying Goku gets every win? Since Raditz almost no threat has ever been handled by one person. It's usually a fusion a team effort that essentially wins. Yes Goku beat Frieza, but Trunks killed him and Vegeta, Piccolo and Gohan helped fight him on Namek. Yes Gohan killed Cell, but the Z fighters helped and Vegetas blast helped and Gokus spirit helped. Yes Goku killed Buu, but Vegeta fought till the end, Gohan was there, Vegito tried. Etc... I might be misremembering things myself too, but I truly can't think of any examples of Goku getting a 1v1 win.

    submitted by /u/i69dYourFather
    [link] [comments]

    This is a very dumb question but I'm curious about cabba, kale, and caulifla

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    So I'm on episode 97 of dbs and since universe 6 will be destroyed (I know what happens) will the three universe 6 saiyans even be able to go to universe 7 and co exist with goku, vegeta, gohan, etc after the tournament of power?

    submitted by /u/Toxiic_memes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment