• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - My attempt at goth-ifying Android 18 I drew a few weeks ago!

    Dragon Ball Z - My attempt at goth-ifying Android 18 I drew a few weeks ago!


    My attempt at goth-ifying Android 18 I drew a few weeks ago!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    So I turn 25 today and mother dearest surprised me with this.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Gohan's New Haircut (@fenyo_n)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Without her helmet ChiChi has to resort to delinquent tactics to avoid Dinosaurs

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    My tat that I had to wait a month to get done

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    5 years of progress, for any artists out there thinking they won't get better, you will, keep at it

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Gohan evades Yamu (fenyo_n)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    My amazing wife gave me the most amazing 29th Birthday party a life-long Dragon Ball fan like me could ask for(wish I could post more pics)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Majin Vegeta fanart :)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I Manga-Bombed my coffee table with Dragonball Z!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Since all angels are named after Alcohol, is Merus names after one?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I'm just wondering.

    submitted by /u/BruhMoment3434
    [link] [comments]

    Some Android 17 art I made

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    In what fight did Goten become solar system level?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Adapting a power boost to Cell in DBS

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    In thinking of ways for Cell to get strong in addition to zenkai and training, would Cell be about to merge with other Namekians like Piccolo? Just brainstorming...

    submitted by /u/Panik88
    [link] [comments]

    Why haven't the under performing gods been replaced?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    As the title says why havent the under performing gods of the lower ranked universes been replaced? In the god of destructions case three of them are flat out too lazy to do their jobs and one of them is indecisive to the point he ranks lower then even them despite actually making an effort.

    In Beerus case we know of at least two cases where the Kais had to do his job for him(Moro and Buu) with both of those cases having severe consequences for them ,even delegated work to Frieza and has pretty much delegated the "destroy threats to the universe" part of his job to the Z fighters

    Its also been mentioned in the manga Sidra is not well liked by the Grand Priest due to his lack of results

    The point im trying to make is why doesnt the Grand Priest or Zeno(who takes his job more seriously then he appears to) ask the higher ranked GoDs to train up replacements for the lower ranked ones?

    I also kinda of see the ToP as a wake up call for the lower ranked gods to get their act together.

    submitted by /u/chrome4
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most iconic Dragon Ball fight?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Hey there, I had a question as you can see in the title. What is the most iconic Dragon Ball fight in your opinion? This includes Super, OG Dragon Ball, the movies and even GT. Let me know in the comment section.

    submitted by /u/JMA_Blazer
    [link] [comments]

    Gogeta fanart BIK11Z

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Just a redraw of my old art, nothing special

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    My idea for the Next Dragon Ball Super Movie.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    I call it. Dragon Ball Super Film: Revenge.

    It tells the story of a man who lost everything thanks to Freeza, his wife, child, his entire race. He thought his suffering was gone until the tyrant returned, and when he found out who was the one responsible, he heads to earth to meet a certain Saiyan.

    submitted by /u/Jalen_02
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment