• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Android 17 vs Genos (One punch man) drawn by me

    Dragon Ball Z - Android 17 vs Genos (One punch man) drawn by me


    Android 17 vs Genos (One punch man) drawn by me

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    My drawing of Goku UIM

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Have my cosplay done for Halloween! Anyone else dressing up too?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    I am designated as Android 18

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Who remembers Dragon ball Z magazine based off of the defunct 2001 card game in the US? I got these bad boys from a video game store that I discovered lol.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Happy Halloween! (Rock the Dragon cover feat. SSB Vegeta)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I might've just found a Mandela effect or I'm going crazy, I could've sworn when you go super Saiyan your eyes turn blue, but apparently this whole time their eyes turn green. Did any of you remember their eyes being blue too or am I going crazy?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    You heard of Oshawott, now getting for, Yoshawott!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Gotenks and the boys (ruto830)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    My Oozaru Pumpkin (sorry bad carving first time)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    The face Zamasu makes to Bulma after she tries to seduce him is priceless.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Bradocks headband

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    I forgot how his headband got soaked in blood in the Broly movie. I know how it happened in father of kakarot but not broly. Can someone explain?

    submitted by /u/ashuaibi79
    [link] [comments]

    Kaioken x3 vs Vegeta

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Why did goku rip off the other half of his gi just before he went kaioken x3?

    submitted by /u/TheRedstoneMan_YT
    [link] [comments]

    why is bruce faulconers music taken out of the funimation dub?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    i read somewhere that it was because of copyright infringement things but idk if thats true, id appreciate if someone shed some light on it for me

    submitted by /u/llarodeo
    [link] [comments]

    Chronicle order to watch the Dragon Ball serie

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Hi! I want start watching Dragon Ball serie but i don't know what the chronicle order it is to watch it. Could anyone of you tell me?

    submitted by /u/covertbee
    [link] [comments]

    I brought all dragon ball movie pack digitally remastered....do they have rock music like disturbed in here or not?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    I click on with U.S music

    submitted by /u/sesdrsd
    [link] [comments]

    Am i the only one who is actually enjoying the recent chapters more

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    I just want to say I love db for the same reason i love star wars
    punchy punch man go gold and now alien man die but wait alien man big now but wait even more PUNCHY PUNCH MAN MORE GOLD
    its always been first and foremost a fighting show I never watch for plot and while I like the plots its the side note for me the salt on my fish sticks it doesn't need to be there but its nice when it is but too much (aka too complicated) and it and annoys me, I really like the new story beats I think that its refreshing after jiren hit an zamasu for just a rando dude to be strong and evil not a god not a hero (hit may not be a hero but he's no villain) and to go on the "bad bits" of the moro arc I love the senzu bean and the way it was done it makes alot of sense in my eyes in the plot that I see

    Hit, become a rival no longer a foe
    All U6 sayians, Rivals not foe
    Jiren (my fav super antag so far) a major foe with clashing ideologies that seemed they would never be changed is now a Rival. and even during the broly movie goku was trying to convince vegeta (all be it jokingly) that freiza may not care so much to kill the sayains because goku was nice

    In my eyes it makes sense for goku to be in this mindset of hey everyone's my friend, it feels like some actual character progression and i thought it was really smart but it seems everyone else doesn't like it

    but that's my subjective opinion on it for me it feels like a return to the Saiyan saga but that may just be me

    sidenote: on the topic of moros new form(s?) i think it looks way better than the ugly goat look it retains the goat fur and look but it doesn't have the snout but i didnt like frezia and kid buus final forms so thats just a very subjective opinion.

    submitted by /u/wardenisjimgordon2
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Vegito Blue Using the Spirit Sword!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Let's see who knows difference between vegito and gogeta , and guess what i drew

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Everything past the frieza arc is stupid.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Frieza wanted to rule the universe. Great. Typical villain. And he used saiyans to work for him in his plan for universe domination - that is until Vegeta rebelled.

    What the hell did Cell want? Just destroy everything? "I am the universe's end!" Okay, lets say he destroys everything in sight. What then? He'll go insane from nothing to do and noone to fight. You can say cell was designed to destroy because he is an android. But he seems intelligent and able to think on his own. He doesn't seem to be robotic in any way. He can make his own decisions. He doesn't have to destroy things just for the sake of destroying them. Same thing with the androids.

    And same thing with Majin Buu. Other than Kid Buu (who is insane) pretty much all other forms of Majin Buu (especially when he absorbs some of the Z fighters) seems pretty intelligent and able to think on his own. He has no rational basis for wanting to destroy everything other than just because.

    submitted by /u/Bosnianarchist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment