• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - ♡♡My Chi Chi Cosplay!♡♡Hope you like it!

    Dragon Ball Z - ♡♡My Chi Chi Cosplay!♡♡Hope you like it!


    ♡♡My Chi Chi Cosplay!♡♡Hope you like it!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Got a new backplate for my graphics card

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Trunks' "Blade", my drawing for Inktober prompt 'Blade' (no reference used)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Hats off, had to share [not-OC]

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Mui Goku by me, reference in comments

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    I’ve got one arm left, but that’s all I need! [self]

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    I am neither Beanku or bean-geta, you can call me Beangito!!!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I felt like painting Buu snacking on some popcorn. Hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    The crossover everyone wants (Art by comic artist José Luis pencils)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    4 of october i arrived home and my mom made this for me. She said that was thinking something to make me happy. And god, she did a Nice shot

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    My first ever vegeta drawing quite proud of it :)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    A birthday cake for a 28 year old

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    The Saiyan Race is doomed here's why

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    So there are three Living full blooded saiyans left in the mainstream universe, Broly, vegeta and Goku.

    Assuming Broly finds a hot asian wife like vegeta and Goku, that leaves five half bloods, trunks, gohan, goten, bra and whatever Broly has.

    These half-bloods will produce children with even less saiyan blood in them. Around a quarter.

    And then those quarters will produce eighth and so on and so fourth before long the Saiyan blood will be basically gone, as they become human.

    I see two solutions to the problem, one is to revive planet vegeta.at this point Goku and Vegeta are strong enough to more than subdue any saiyans who want to keep enslaving planets.

    The other solution is to interbreed with saiyans from universe 6. Though it's obvious that their biology is slightly different than ours.

    submitted by /u/MilesPrower1987
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 intro lead character designer

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I fell in love with the art style of the opening from the videogame Budokai 3, someone know who was the lead animator?

    submitted by /u/cafio
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon ball Super Broly Movie! I drew this a while back for an art convention

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Master Roshi Max Power Using Jackie Chun's Move (OC)(Fanart)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Question about Goku giving Cell the Senzu Bean.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    It seems the general consensus is that Goku is completely insane for giving Cell the Senzu bean right before Gohan's fight, but I believe he had a very good purpose for doing so. Goku had faith that Gohan would release his inner strength once Cell pushed him to his very limit (and as Piccolo pointed out, Gohan isn't a fighter and won't fight unless he absolutely has to). I think Cell was probably a bit stronger than SSj Gohan even in his weakened state, but still not quite strong enough to unleash Gohan's dormant power.

     

    Goku states that it "just wouldn't be fair" for Cell to fight Gohan in his weakened state, but I really think he believed that Cell would need his full power in order to act as the catalyst Gohan would require to reach SSj2. I would equate it to popcorn which requires a temperature of 355F to pop - Weakened Cell was probably hovering around 300F which would never get Gohan to "pop", but with the Senzu he was probably a good 400F. Obviously, Goku's theory was incorrect and it took the Cell Jrs beating up the Z-Fighters to finally get Gohan to unleash his energy, but for a full-blooded Saiyan this probably would have made sense.

    submitted by /u/BobbyWest87
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t anyone just stop the Dragon Balls from flying away after a wish?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    So after every wish made using the dragon balls, they all fly up and spread out across Earth, why doesn't anyone ever just grab the dragon balls before they can fly away? I've been thinking about it for a while and can't think of a good answer.

    submitted by /u/Shrimpy-Bimpy
    [link] [comments]

    When does Dragon Ball start to get more adult?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    I'm 16, and I've just started watching dragon ball, my first time watching any anime show. I just finished episode 22, and so far, it's been alright, but a little childish. I thought things would really get good during the tournament, but the fights so far have been a bit underwhelming. I know that the series gets more adult when Z starts (and there's obviously more enjoyable fights), but is there a point in Dragon Ball where the series gets more adult, and the fights get better (I know dragon ball is known for a lot of massive fights, which are apparently very enjoyable)? And if that point is not relatively soon, is it worth skipping to that point in the show (will I miss too much)?

    submitted by /u/Lil_Faxx
    [link] [comments]

    Cell uses Super Saiyan power but...?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Why doesn't his eyes get blue i mean he gets the golden aura and even the electric sparks of Ssj2 in hi Super-Perfect Cell form but why doesnt his eyes change?

    submitted by /u/Afafakja
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment