• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - So I went over to my mom's house today and she had this for me lol I turn 27 😅

    Dragon Ball Z - So I went over to my mom's house today and she had this for me lol I turn 27 ��


    So I went over to my mom's house today and she had this for me lol I turn 27 ��

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Super Saiyajin Pommes

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    The beautiful Trunks. By Zaphk

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Got a DBZ tattoo last week after wanting one for ages

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    [OC] Experimenting with my style and felt like it had been too long since I drew Goku

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I wish these were more common in the grocery stores.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Majin Buu I made over the weekend!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    If power levels were real who would be the 10 strongest humans recorded in history and what would their power levels be?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    For example the average human has a power level of 5 So how strong would people like Jackie Chan, Muhammad Ali, etc be using power level count And which 10 people (dosen't matter if alive or not) would have the highest power level on the planet

    submitted by /u/Tfan4444tf
    [link] [comments]

    I reviewed every U7 GoD candidate!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Wouldn't it have made more sense to make Bulla look more like Vegeta instead of being a lazy, halfassed clone of her mother?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    I know it doesn't matter, but I can see Bulla with black hair and her mother's features.

    submitted by /u/Professional_Blood46
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the humans so underrated o. this subreddit?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    This is the only DB subreddit on this entire website where a vast majority of people dont want to admit that end of z krillin or yamcha could beat namek saga freiza. Why is that when there are feats and statements that clearly put them at care minimum on that level?

    submitted by /u/Ggman01
    [link] [comments]

    Do Goku and Vegeta NEED to transform to Super Saiyan to win?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I've always thought about this, are they weak in their base form and require a transformation to ever pose a threat to a main villain, or do they transform to make the fight quicker and easier? Sorry if its a dumb question


    [link] [comments]

    Why did Goku need that pill when he was having the heart disease when they already have senzu beans and how did he last 6 months longer before the heart virus took effect in the altered timeline?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I'm just sharing a theory and I was wondering other people's thoughts on it. Back in the android saga, do you think super Saiyan accelerated Goku's heart disease? It would explain both the timeline being altered since Trunks defeated King Cold and Frieza instead of Goku did originally not to mention how it starts acting up against android 19.

    submitted by /u/MrHelpin
    [link] [comments]

    Original Character as a Super saiyan 2 [OC]

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment