• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta!!!! I drew this a while back

    Dragon Ball Z - Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta!!!! I drew this a while back


    Super Saiyan Blue Gogeta!!!! I drew this a while back

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Trunks by yours truly

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    There is a DBZ game for PC Engine that has awesome cutscenes where the villains win!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    My latest artwork "The Galactic Emperror"

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    I was bored in Math and ELA

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    happy with how this beerus turned out!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    My digital drawing of Gogeta. Reference in the comments.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Super saiyan blue broly I made yesterday

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    New here! Figured I would join with an Android 18 sketch I did last night!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Have Been Thinking A Lot About Dragonball Lately

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Anyone remember the Tenkaichi titles?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    As SSJ2 Goku, when you did one of his rush combos, he would recreate the spin-kick moves he used against Kid Buu. If you did Vanishing Attack and held left or right, he would attack with another one as well.

    I'm really surprised at the attention to detail they paid when making the game. Was hoping someone else might remember.

    submitted by /u/RangoTheMerc
    [link] [comments]

    I drew super vegito last night! Hope you like it!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Told my chemistry teacher to watch dragon ball and now she put a fusion gif in her presentation����.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Very...Carefully...

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    I drew Trunks!!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Why they always do my boy Trunks so dirty??? (Drawn by me lmao.)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Drew this while doing HW

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    during the events of 'Fusion Reborn' we saw Earth's villains escape back onto earth, does this mean entire universes villains got out too, if so, who contained them or did they fade back into hell after Gogeta defeated Janemba

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Before you ask, yes Yemma checks in all dead from all over U7 and they go to the same heaven or hell, as he said, all dead has to go through the check-in station

    https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/8/8b/DBUniverse_%28SuperExcitingGuides%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20110717111443

    submitted by /u/Dracula101
    [link] [comments]

    Got bored in class so i drew this on a text book. 20-25 min overall, no reference. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Hercule and Yajirobe are basically the same character in different bodies

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Hear me out, I'm watching the Cell chapter, and Gohan just started whooping ass. Hercule claims that it's all due to him because he put Android 16's head near Gohan, who tole him to just let it go. I immediately thought of Yajirobe when the Z fighters were fighting Vegeta at the beginning of dbz. Then I thought more into the all bark no bite concept of these two, and this came to me. Yajirobe is just a less-buff, slightly less egotistical Hercule Satan. Does anyone agree?

    submitted by /u/ThomasGuinnip
    [link] [comments]

    Kai vs Z voice actors

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    So I'm going through a Z rewatch as well as a Kai first watch simultaneously, and what are your thoughts on the voices??I've been taken aback by some of the recastings

    Bulma-Decent, but the original "Valley Girl" Bulma had a certain charm

    Kid Gohan- No.

    Gregory- No.

    Freeza- I enjoy Linda Young but Ayers knocks it out of the goddamn park.

    submitted by /u/ishmael_king93
    [link] [comments]

    What if Vegetto killed Buuhan?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    What form of Buu would be in hell? Kid Buu? Fat Buu? Super Buu? Or Super Buu with the others absorbed?

    submitted by /u/bayomoro
    [link] [comments]

    Do goku and vegeta share the same facial features or is there a difference in super saiyan?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    This always bugged me, but do super saiyan goku and super saiyan vegeta have any differences other than the hairline and hair?I always think that if you gave ssj goku vegeta's ssj hair, he will look like vegeta. I read somewhere that vegeta has a thinner face but is there a difference other than that?

    submitted by /u/The_Yoshi_Over_There
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment