• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - My "Shades of a Prince" 3D Lenticular Fan Artwork I created for Christopher Sabat, VA of Vegeta!

    Dragon Ball Z - My "Shades of a Prince" 3D Lenticular Fan Artwork I created for Christopher Sabat, VA of Vegeta!


    My "Shades of a Prince" 3D Lenticular Fan Artwork I created for Christopher Sabat, VA of Vegeta!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Based off of my favorite moment from DBZ (source in comments)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    DBZ Resurrection F signed poster I got at SD comic con in 2015

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    If Goku calls for Flying Nimbus on planet Namek, could Nimbus come to him?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    submitted by /u/LordFrieza789
    [link] [comments]

    [50% OC]GreenWater asked me to shade in his drawing, so here it is (original in the comments)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Future Trunks by me (references on the right)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Josh Martin & Chris Rager - DBZ Puppets!!!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Super Saiyan Blue Vegito!!! I drew this a while back

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Airbrushed Broly [OC]

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    [OC]This is my appreciation post for the Space Monkey Spinage, for inspiring me to start drawing my OCs in DB

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Which Dragon Ball Z Saga Do You Prefer: The Cell Saga Or The Majin Buu Saga?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    And why?

    For me, while I love both....I prefer the Majin Buu Saga because how Toriyama took Dragon Ball back to it's roots a little bit after the super seriousness of previous Z arcs and several of my elements of Dragon Ball came out of the Buu Saga such as the character of Videl, The Great Saiyaman, The return of the World Tournament, Kid Goten and Kid Trunks, Majin Vegeta and his ultimate sacrifice, Babidi and Dabura, The introduction of the Kais, Hercule Satan helping Fat Buu turn good and forming a friendship with him, Gotenks, Vegito etc.

    Yes, the Majin Buu Saga is definitely flawed and all over the place, but that's why I love it and it has so much variety and it was most fun Saga of Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball in general and I like how the Buu Saga didn't take itself as seriously compared to previous Dragon Ball arcs.

    But this just my opinion.

    submitted by /u/JarJarBinks1994
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball Episode 146

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    So I was watching Dragon Ball and we all know that Piccolo and Kami are the same person and during that fight in this particular episode Kami blocked a punch. But Goku said that Piccolo gets a free hit. There are Two people on the battlefield, Goku and Kami/Piccolo. Now while they are two separate beings, so was tien when he split himself into fourths. So I think Goku didn't deserve that free hit.

    submitted by /u/Schmitlord
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to tell which version of Raging Blast 2 to buy?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I decided pretty recently that I was gonna collect all Dragon Ball games for the consoles I own, and right now I'm trying to get a version of RB2 with it's original soundtrack (pre Yamamoto scandal and re-release).

    So I was wondering if there were any way to tell, such as serial numbers or anything like that, to show me the correct version, or if it's just luck after purchasing?

    For reference, I live in the UK and would prefer the game for PS3, though I do have an XB360 (haven't used it in years).

    submitted by /u/EdgeAlterNation
    [link] [comments]

    Kid Goku ascending to Super Saiyan by me.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    What is he wearing?!?!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    I've been trying to find things out about gokus gi and google is the worst search engine ever.

    1. What type of gi does goku wear?
    2. Why when he has no character, he doesn't have a knot on his belt?
    submitted by /u/majinbuu24
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to draw Goku. Not my best work.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Does Vegeta have Kai-o-Ken?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    okay now before you peeps run down to the comments and tell me im a dumb ass hear me out for a sec fam and peep this out for a sec.

    okay so now to my understanding, when two people in dbz dbgt dbs and db hero's havent watched the new one yet but the fusion like gotenks or vegito has the combined power and skill of both warriors combined and knows all the attacks and skills that the two fusee's have like vegito using kaioken in dragon ball heros or in dragon ball z the big bang kamehame-ha and posses the knowledge of everything the two have experienced in battle.

    that being said. (WHEEZE)

    after defusing the two still remember being in the fused state.

    so wouldnt vegeta know not only how to use kaioken but how it works but only lacking the actual technique since it was givin to goku only by Big Daddy King Kai

    #update

    they dont learn from being fused thatd be fucking too op, like in the actual fucking show the fused being knows everything. they just remember being the fused person so ive been told

    #PapaBless

    submitted by /u/Crazydawg89
    [link] [comments]

    True Or False: The Namek Saga Is By Far The Worst Saga Of Dragon Ball.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    I'd definitely say True and I will greatly explain why.

    While it's not definitely not the worst Saga of the anime, that honor to Super anime, it definitely has the worst story of ANY of the story arcs of Dragon Ball. It puts WAY TOO MUCH focus on the characters of Krillin and Kid Gohan, it's incredibly slow paced and drags on and on, my boys Yamcha and Tien don't play any role in the story, Piccolo doesn't show until nearly the end, it take forever for Goku to heal, travel in space to Namek and help Krillin, Gohan and Vegeta fight the Ginyu Force, the fight between Goku and Frieza is so OVERLY LONG and DRAGS ON and ON and ON.

    The Namek Saga is only held in such high regard because of nostalgia and the fact that it's the first time we get to see Goku turn into the legendary Super Saiyan that Vegeta talks about.

    IMO, Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot (2020) handled the Namek Saga WAY BETTER than the anime or the manga did and I much prefer playing Kakarot to experience the Namek Saga over watching it in the anime or reading the manga.

    submitted by /u/JarJarBinks1994
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the most downplayed character between jiren, broly, hit, zamasu (merged), Goku, and beerus?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Who would you say is the most consistently and overall most downplayed character by the dragon ball community. I'd say its beerus with hit being a close second. For the fact that people (very few at least) still believe characters weaker than UI omen goku can beat beerus. I know it's a cop out to say "we haven't seen his true power" but honestly these last few chapters of the manga really make me think they are actually saving his power and gonna make him stronger than what a lot of people thought he would be. In your opinion who is the most often downplayed character in dragon ball?

    This is just a random "fun" question.

    submitted by /u/Ggman01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment