• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - My first post! I wanted to draw my favorite DBZ character 😉. I use Procreate on iPad Pro 👌. I hope you like the result 🙏😁

    Dragon Ball Z - My first post! I wanted to draw my favorite DBZ character ��. I use Procreate on iPad Pro ��. I hope you like the result ����


    My first post! I wanted to draw my favorite DBZ character ��. I use Procreate on iPad Pro ��. I hope you like the result ����

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:22 AM PST

    Kefla cosplay [self]

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Coolers armoured squadron killed Icarus and then this guy shows up in the other world tournament my head cannon is that Icarus trained in the after life

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Found the exact moment in DBZ of the animation cel I own.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Colored my favorite panel from the last chapter

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:01 PM PST

    A trailer I made for the Bardock special, hope you like it!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 10:47 PM PST

    Found a new hat at Gamestop

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Bulma and Goku going Back to the Future, by @Vegeta_Issa_BBB

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:24 PM PST

    I've made a thic Cell, and I regret it

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:35 AM PST

    What would’ve happened if Bulma shot Gohan with Blutz Waves as well?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:45 AM PST

    People always point out episode 5 and the RoF arc of DBS when talking about bad animation..

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:27 PM PST

    But episode 72, the one after Hit kills Goku and they have a proper rematch, is terrible. Which is weird bc the fight is done very well, but the animation is terrible. Choreography and animation are 2 different things, so I guess that's the difference, but I just can't get over how bad this episode looks. Go back and check it out, I'd like to hear the thoughts of others.

    submitted by /u/dizzler0613
    [link] [comments]

    My Piccolo Tattoo from his best scene in Dragonball!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Unpopular Opionion: I prefer Gohan's tracksuit design over his orange gi

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:51 PM PST

    I don't know why, but I just really like the tracksuits. I was excited when Goku and Android 18 showed up with their tracksuits in DBS. I hope we see it more when Super comes back.

    Maybe Gohan keeps his torn up suit in his room as a reminder of what would happen if he didn't train again.

    submitted by /u/SwitchDear1082
    [link] [comments]

    Need help determining if my Dragon Ball Season 5 is legit

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:05 PM PST

    Ordered the season 5 blue brick off Amazon during a sale last week and having a tough time determining if it's legit or not.

    https://imgur.com/a/ioZ2EBd

    I saw https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/ahqysf/how_to_tell_if_you_dragon_ball_dvd_set_is_a/ , but still having a tough time telling if it's real since I don't have another version for comparison (I have season 3 from Target and the coloring looks similar, but hard to be sure).

    The image of Piccolo in the rain makes me suspicious- if someone with a legit copy could compare that'd be appreciated.

    If possible I'd like to determine without opening it to make a return easy if needed. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/link2dapast
    [link] [comments]

    Will Goku ever be curious to find out more about his father Bardock?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:15 AM PST

    I just think this would be a great filler arc. And maybe, Goku knowing more about Bardock will unlock a different side of him. Anyway, it's just a thought....what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/TisKey2323
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of gamers would the characters be?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Idea popped in my head a few minutes ago while booting up a Pvp game while watching some Dragonball stuff.
    So what kind of gamers would the characters be in an online game?
    My ideas:
    Goku:
    - Always wants to fight 1v1 in a team game
    - Lets the enemy heal when he feels that they have an unfair disadvantage (mostly Super Goku though)
    - Is overly nice to the enemy in chat
    Gohan:
    - Gets angry when his team is dying (not raging to his allies but to his enemies)
    - Wants to win fights as fast as possible
    Vegeta:
    - Overconfident at the start of every game
    - Mocks the enemy when Vegeta knows he has the upper hand/is in a winning game
    - Rages at his team and enemy when he keeps dying/has a losing game
    - Always wants to fight 1v1 in a team game
    Piccolo:
    - Analyses the fight before jumping in
    - Runs/hides to gain an advantage if he is losing
    - Supports his other allies during fights
    - Talks to his allies to give them motivation to continue

    submitted by /u/Mexiun
    [link] [comments]

    Mixing Dragonball Z with super for a tattoo?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Just after some operations guys, I'm booked in to get a tattoo end of the month. Originally i was going for a Z sleve but now im struggling. Im thinking now of just pick the characters that i think look bad ass whether it be z or super. With all the awesome images and scenes it's hard choosing.

    I know its upto me to decide but id like some opinions.

    Thanks guys and gals

    submitted by /u/Richey556
    [link] [comments]

    I bet going ssj feels like being on some intense ass drugs

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Like ssj feels like ecstasy ssj2 feels like coke and god forms feel like being on meth i skipped ssj 3 because who likes that form :)

    submitted by /u/xVoidHd
    [link] [comments]

    Shouldn I get the Full Colors or VizBigs?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:23 AM PST

    To be clear, I'm not gonna get all the full colors. I live in a second world country, it's hard to get these stuff. But I was just gonna collect them until freeza vol 1 and continue with vizbig vol 3 from that point on. I only miss 2 chapters but it doesn't matter that much. Should I just get them all in vizbig so that I have a complete collection or go with the full colors? The price don't matter since I had two full colors already so it's 2 books either way.

    submitted by /u/kaiserbigmac
    [link] [comments]

    How would you feel about a dragon ball kai

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:21 AM PST

    A retelling of the original arcs with a modern art style and less crude humor still have Master Roshi be Master Roshi but completely cut out the Goku groping people parts lol

    submitted by /u/WatchDragonball
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment