• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Girlfriend watercolored this for my office 😍

    Dragon Ball Z - Girlfriend watercolored this for my office ��


    Girlfriend watercolored this for my office ��

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:08 PM PST

    I redrew the so called ¨cursed one¨. Don´t know why people shit on this frame in particular so hard, I´ve seen so much worst in the series. But I thought: ¨I may as well...¨

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Future Gohan - SSJ2 (by me)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:25 PM PST

    Decided to cut up some spare DBS trading cards and make this collage. I’m not an artist or a child, just a bored DB fan in middle of lockdown

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Finished a goku sketch today !

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:39 PM PST

    [OC] Goku pen drawing I did while bored at work today

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:48 PM PST

    "A flower for the lover" . Art by me.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:38 AM PST

    I promised this sub I’d update you guys when I got my white GPU. This is my PC, Ultra Instinct.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Four arms sure are handy

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:01 PM PST

    SSB Gogeta, digitally colored pencil sketch (OC)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:41 PM PST

    [OC] Cross stitch I made for the original Dragon Ball

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:14 AM PST

    I just decided to take up sketching. It looks rough, but I’m happy that it turned out this good.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:15 PM PST

    You can't say this isn't the same Character ULTIMATE TENKAICHI HERO/ HEROES

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    Goku vs frieza fanart by me!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:49 PM PST

    Is Dragon Ball Popular in China?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:55 PM PST

    Since Dragon Ball has a lot of Chinese mythology I was wondering if it is a popular Franchise in China. Is it as big in China as it is in the US?

    submitted by /u/Grisaia1996
    [link] [comments]

    Is Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan the next transformation for Goku?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Can Super Saiyan be stacked on Ultra Instinct, or is it not possible since super saiyan has rage, and ultra instinct is about having no thoughts/calm mind?

    submitted by /u/SecretAgentSquad
    [link] [comments]

    Here's how I would improve the ending of the 'Majin' Arc...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:46 PM PST

    Instead of having U18 Gohan getting knocked out cold by Majin Bra (only to get scolded by U18 Bra right after) Majin Bra is about to finish off Gohan U18 right before Vegetto and friends return, they come back, she notices and makes a run for it only because she doesn't stand a chance against her father. At this point Majin Bra's energy has been totally spent, having no more healing beans thus leaving her no choice.

    She barely manages to escape Vegito's wrath after he realizes what she had done and she goes MIA (probably to regroup with Babidi). Vegito and the others don't bother to go after her and decide to take care of the survivors, ZenBuu still snaps his fingers and the tournament continues despite Majin Bra's "disappearance"... In my opinion it makes the Majin Arc much more meaningful with Bra becoming a "permavillian" so to speak, thus setting her up to return in a future arc as the main antagonist again. In my fix Bra is at the point of no return and I love the idea of a powerful female antagonist, it's refreshing.

    Thoughts? I feel like the arc would have been so much more believable had it played out this way instead of Bra getting instant redemption like she did in Chapter 68. I thought that was just cringeworthy.

    submitted by /u/AISUYU_COLD
    [link] [comments]

    Should the Original Dragon Ball (Before Z) be remastered?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:28 PM PST

    DBZ was remastered with DBZ Kai, which removed most of the filler and non canon moments. Should the original be remastered as well? I think it is overlooked by many in favour of DBZ which is a shame as it's quite good. It could be an opportunity to introduce the original dragon ball to current audiences. It probably won't happen since Super is way more popular right now so Toei would want to invest as much time into that as possible, but it's a nice thought.

    submitted by /u/rockrollz678
    [link] [comments]

    I drew @KawaiiRae's OC fused with Android 21!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:35 PM PST

    Which dub(s) of Dragon Ball Z aired on YTV (Canada) in the early 2000s?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:02 PM PST

    I grew up watching Dragon Ball Z as a young child on YTV, a Candian children's television channel, in the early 2000s. Both the Ocean and Funimation dubs sound familiar to me (and their openings) and I think I remember watching both but I don't have any memory of being cognizant of changing dubs at the time. I'm wondering if this is something I just didn't notice as a young kid or whether it's a Mandela effect thing as I later got used to the Funimation dub being the standard English version.

    submitted by /u/zachbp13
    [link] [comments]

    How to make Shintani Linework?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:33 PM PST

    I have no idea where else to ask, but I want to make linework that looks like Shintai's work.

    Is there a brush for photoshop for that?

    Or just some simple setting changes?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/MihaDaCaterKiller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment