• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - I’m so cool ! Look at my bedding!!!

    Dragon Ball Z - I’m so cool ! Look at my bedding!!!


    I’m so cool ! Look at my bedding!!!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:01 AM PST

    Quick 15 minutes sketch of Goku I made today; thought I'd share it

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:16 AM PST

    I've had this Wall scroll since I was 10 years old and 2 years ago at age 26 I cosplayed as Mr. Satan at a Con in Chicago. I got to meet Sean Schemmel! I had finally got it signed by the voice of one of my biggest heroes growing up. I got Sean to laugh and got to know what a cool guy he is x}

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:48 PM PST

    My closet cosplay of Vegeta! I've always had spiky hair, but I never got it this long until quarantine, so I just had to!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:07 PM PST

    Bonds build through battle (oc)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Kale (@gusceps) [Dragon Ball Super]

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:11 PM PST

    My realistic take on Frieza, hope you like it

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Android 21 fanart

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Orange Star Super Saiyan Gohan [OC]

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    A few drawings of SSJ Rosé Goku Black i've done over the years. Which do you like best also what can i do to improve my drawing skills?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:53 PM PST

    Super Saiyan God Goku. Took 29 minutes with a red and black expo marker on the dry erase board at work lol

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Just finished DBZ again after a long time.. Feeling lost now

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:36 PM PST

    Started watching original dragonball back in 2018 and proceeded to watch a few episodes each week, in the evenings when I had time. Slowly progressed through original DB, finished that sometime in 2019, started dragonball z after, and just tonight, after a few episodes each night when there was time, I watched the last episode of dbz. I feel heartbroken now. I've seen them all before, probably several times, but it has been a while. I will start super next and watch it through (I've seen it before) to complete my entire run through. I feel so sad dbz has been finished, I will do another run through the entire thing a few years from now, but it holds a special place for me and the feeling now, after finishing DB & DBZ, is emptiness. I wish I could wipe my memory and watch the whole thing through fresh eyes once more. Anyone else feel this way? It brings a tear to my eye.

    submitted by /u/GordonGekko1987
    [link] [comments]

    I Drew Vegeta's view from One of the Best bean clashes in DBZ

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Workout per episode?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:51 PM PST

    Do you guys workout per episode?

    I recently decided to rewatch Dragon ball Z again with the beginning of every episode starting with 20 pushups. (Regular or diamond) Im up to episode 29 and already wanna die, am I the only one who does this?

    submitted by /u/Utter-nonsence
    [link] [comments]

    Holofoil print of my SSJ1 Goku artwork (OC)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Dream demon character idea in DBS

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:24 PM PST

    When I was a kid, I watch watching an iteration of journey to the west that was produced by TVB. In that iteration, there was a villain called the dream demon. When the characters are asleep, they get pulled into the dream demon's realm. In his realm, you can not defeat him. His power is always higher than yours. Even sun wukong got his ass beat by the dream demon inside his realm. You can not attack the dream demon in real life either because if you get close to him, you will automatically fall asleep. The dream demon was finally defeated when tang sanzang started reciting buddhist prayers and used it to defeat him. Given that toriyama is going back to jouney to the west's roots with DBS, would a character like the dream demon fit into DBS?

    submitted by /u/seakrig
    [link] [comments]

    Some goku drawings i made

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Is it worth watching or a waste of time

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:50 PM PST

    I've watched all of Dragon Ball already and I'm currently finishing up the DBZ series.

    Is it worth watching DB GT after or should I skip it and just start watching Kai when I'm done?

    submitted by /u/ekaj379
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball Heroes

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:58 PM PST

    Hey guys I wanted to ask, what is Dragon Ball Heroes? Should I be watching it or is it just like GT. Like will it ruin my experience of the next Dragon Ball show that'll come after Super? I am so confused.

    submitted by /u/nurav16
    [link] [comments]

    SDBH Card Reader

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:45 PM PST

    Recently I've been getting into Super Dragon Ball Heroes again. I play the steam game, I have some of the cards, and I've been thinking. How cool would it be if there was a USB card reader that let you use the cards as if it's the real arcade game? Anyone else think it's a good idea?

    submitted by /u/Kro_GamesAndArt
    [link] [comments]

    A sprite animation I did of Goku Black VS Zero! Its approximately 200 frames and about 11 fps also took about 3 hours, hope you like it!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:24 AM PST

    Gohan del Futuro Vs Gohan del Presente by dicasty1 on DeviantArt

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:18 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment