• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - My Goku jumpsuit inspired R1 "Kid Goku"

    Dragon Ball Z - My Goku jumpsuit inspired R1 "Kid Goku"


    My Goku jumpsuit inspired R1 "Kid Goku"

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:10 PM PST

    The looks of disapproval I get when I pull out my wallet or keys at my age are hilarious.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:54 PM PST

    New dbz shirt came in!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:02 AM PST

    My dragon ball are here. ��

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:44 AM PST

    (OC) I made an Ultra Instinct Goku painting

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:48 PM PST

    Gohan and Future Gohan, art by @ErrenVanDuine

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:18 PM PST

    Can y'all rate the covet of my upcoming mixtape Just Saiyan?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:40 PM PST

    My favorite jacket...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:56 PM PST

    First time using watercolor pencils. Inspired by u/Maddox85

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:01 PM PST

    I drew a version of adult Bulla, I tried to make her look more like a Saiyan woman than previous renditions.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Drew my dad as a (super) Sayian for his birthday��

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:53 AM PST

    [OC] More Goku fanart by myself

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:33 PM PST

    Cell saga ssj2 Gohan by me! :D

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:23 AM PST

    Dragon Ball Z complete boxset question

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:02 PM PST

    Hi,

    I'm from Australia.

    I'm interested in buying this Dragon Ball Z boxset:

    https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B075KZBHD6?pf_rd_r=VP8X3PPEQE6P147NDTVF&pf_rd_p=4f935315-9c1a-4b0e-9a23-32826040b0e6

    It's sold by Amazon US but there is no region listed.

    Will this work on my Xbox one S?

    I've heard some people say this is region free others say American (Region A).

    It would be much appreciated if someone could let me know.

    Thanks, Peter

    submitted by /u/Peter00707
    [link] [comments]

    Goku glass painting that I just finished today!!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:07 AM PST

    Why can't Goku leave the next world?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:51 PM PST

    In DBZ (Kai), Goku was told he could never return to the living world after using up his one day during the Tenkaichi Budokai. However, why can't Goku just be revived with Porunga? On the Porunga wiki it says Porunga does not hold a time limit for revival, nor does it matter how many times a person has died as long as it was not due to natural causes. So theoretically, couldn't Goku just be brought back with the Namekian dragon balls?

    submitted by /u/Schlaeppi02
    [link] [comments]

    Which Dragon Ball ball is most iconic?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:22 PM PST

    I'm dyeing a disc golf disc for a friend who loves Dragon Ball and I know there's 7 different balls. I have to pick one of those to design. Which one of the seven is most iconic? Thanks in advance.

    Thanks for the advice everyone. Here is the finished product https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/564066856164655106/804186007519100979/PXL_20210128_030645214.jpg

    submitted by /u/firepanda11
    [link] [comments]

    Cheelia from the dragon Ball super movie by me

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:57 AM PST

    Help finding game.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:34 PM PST

    I remember I used to have a game for the Wii where you played as Goku as a kid and you were fighting the Red Ribbon Army. I believe it was a 2D platformer but I'm not sure. I remember having a lot of trouble on the Tao Pai Pai boss fight but I don't know if that boss was just overall difficult or if I was just bad at the game. Does anyone know what game this is?

    submitted by /u/Sebsans597
    [link] [comments]

    Videl/Dragon Ball Z Sponsored Car in NASCAR in the Early-2000's.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:22 PM PST

    You know what would be cool? If some driver in the NASCAR Winston Cup Series in the Early-2000's drove a pink Dragon Ball Z/Videl with pigtails themed car in a NASCAR Winston Cup race in the Early-2000's.

    But the question is, what kind of old school NASCAR driver would drive a Dragon Ball Z/Videl-themed car on the track? Dale Earnhardt if he never died?

    Me and my strange, stupid and zany ideas, LOL............

    submitted by /u/ClassicNASCARFan4380
    [link] [comments]

    Long time DBZ fan watching Super for the first time ever and the Future Trunks Saga is blowing my mind

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:23 AM PST

    First off, sorry if you guys get tons of posts like this.

    I was a huge DBZ fan growing up, even into my early 20s I stayed a fan. At one point in 2008/9 I was in a Facebook group where a few of us wrote a 50,000 word fanfic. Point is I was a huge fan of specifically DBZ.

    I had also watched most of original Dragon Ball and GT but neither were for me, I didn't like the lighter tone and decided DBZ must be uniquely suited to my tastes. When I saw the Battle of the Gods movie and heard Super flowed on from that I figured it also wasn't for me so gave it a pass.

    However late last year my nephew started watching DBZ and I was having a blast discussing it with him. When he got to Super he asked me to watch it with him and I agreed because I was having a lot of fun with our conversations. I was kind of right about the first arc, some of it was silly and it felt like the tone was what I feared it would be. I stuck with it though and was enjoying myself even if I didn't think it was up there with the peak of DBZ.

    Then a week ago we got to the Future Trunks Saga and it has absolutely blown me away. The action is fantastic of course but what I'm loving most is the personal stakes, serious tone and intrigue around what is happening. The darker tone was evident from the opening scene of the sage and I remember immediately sitting up thinking it felt distinctively different from anything that had gone before. As the episodes go on you really feel invested emotionally in the plight of Future Trunks' world and the way they slowly answer the questions they build up has kept me wanting to get to the next episode. The overall themes are very interesting too: justice, intervention, dealing with the ramifications of time travel, etc.

    I'm now up to them going back to the future for the second time, I think I'm getting towards the end. I honestly think it is as good as, if not better than, the pinnacle of the original DBZ I grew up loving and am so stoked I've finally watched it.

    Obviously I'd really appreciate it if you didn't spoil the rest of Super for me but just really wanted to get my praise for this particular saga out there and see if others felt the same.

    submitted by /u/renshep6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment