• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Father and Son [OC]

    Dragon Ball Z - Father and Son [OC]


    Father and Son [OC]

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:25 PM PST

    DBZ Corn snacks bought in 1994 with freebies inside. The large Goku Saiyan one is a magnet. That's all I know about these.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:26 AM PST

    I suck at drawing but I still think it's funny

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:23 AM PST

    My Dragon Ball collection so far! Tell me how you think :)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:00 PM PST

    Vegetas hakai drawn by me

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:52 AM PST

    Collecting all the original singles. Man is it hard to find them. Gonna take some time!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:26 PM PST

    A handheld from my childhood. Got it in 1991 and it still works. Shugyou ga Gohan! Mezase Tenkaichi.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:26 PM PST

    My fav version of Gohan. Future Gohan

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Blue Evolved Limit-breaker Super Saiyan 4 Full-power Beyond Ascended Mastered Perfect Super Saiyan Goku [OC]

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:49 PM PST

    My Majin Buu pic

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Is it just me or Jiren vs Goku Mastered UI fight sucks in the manga?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:33 PM PST

    I recently bought the Dragon Ball Super Manga #9, and, I'm familiarized with Toyotaro's style, and I think is pretty decent as a sucesor of Akira Toriyama, but, the fight between Goku and Jiren is pretty boring compared to the anime, I get that both are different formats, but, for example, Goku and Vegeta vs Fused Zamasu is gorgeous in the manga and has a lot of action, Jiren vs Goku was pretty flat, just 1 or 2 combos and that's all, no climax. Maybe the problem was that I was expecting a lot after watching the anime, but, still, I read the mangas after watching DBZ on T.V, and I was amazed by some of the fights, like Cell vs Goku is way better on paper, or Gotenks vs Super Buu, or the amazing Goku vs Vegeta

    So, that's was my question, do you guys liked what Toyotaro did in the manga? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AntiKapoltra
    [link] [comments]

    Vegeta, drawn by myself.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:26 PM PST

    Shenron, by me. What would you wish for?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Ssj Goku vs Cooler [OC]

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Despite Xeno wiping out Trunks’ entire timeline, I decided to draw future Goku and future Gohan in the other world tournament! Art style was inspired by the broly movie

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:06 AM PST

    (OC)God of Destruction Mosco and Mule!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:38 PM PST

    Question About Kid/Pure Buu

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:25 PM PST

    So is it ever said/shown that he can actually speak? I was watching the fight between Good Buu and him earlier and got recommended a clip of him saying "Buu squash you like bugs" in an English dub. I know I can't trust the dub when it comes to this sort of stuff so I'm asking here.

    Edit: Clip

    submitted by /u/SnailToucher
    [link] [comments]

    The Goku vs Vegeta rivalry is the most overrated and frustrating thing to deal with in the Dragon ball fandom

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:42 PM PST

    Does anyone agree. Mostly with the Vegeta fanboys. There are YT videos saying Vegeta is better than Goku. Bragging about his potential and how he achieved everything by himself. And Goku needed masters to help. They also constantly bring character development as reason why we must like Vegeta more. I have seen this meme I thousand times saying as a kid you idolize Goku as an adult you realize Vegeta makes more sense. I am a teenager and I am actually liking Vegeta a lot less. Oh if it is not bragging about Vegeta. It is complaining about how he does not get enough wins or kills. Let me tell you guys one thing annoying fans will bring annoying detractors such as myself

    submitted by /u/LordCoke-16
    [link] [comments]

    ¿Why are Vegeta's colors weird?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:42 PM PST

    Rewatching DBZ after a long time

    And I'm why are Vegeta's colors weird, like he has brown hair, yellow armor with orange pads and his scanner is pink. I thought it was because he was sitting next to a fire in the beginning but then you see him in space and it's been like this for a few episodes.

    submitted by /u/Ne0isthe1
    [link] [comments]

    Questions About Home Video Releases

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:25 PM PST

    Questions:

    Which releases of the series have both audio tracks?

    How do you change which audio track you want to listen to (Japanese or English)?

    Was any of the franchise released in 4K Blu-Ray format?

    submitted by /u/inklingboi08
    [link] [comments]

    How much time does SSJ4 Gogeta have on screen in GT?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:23 PM PST

    All I remember is that he appears for half an episode in the last Saga. Is there more to him, or was that it?

    submitted by /u/Laqzo
    [link] [comments]

    What If Raditz and Tarble swapped places with Goku and Vegeta?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:23 PM PST

    For clarification, I mean what if Raditz was sent to Earth and Tarble became one of Freeza's top officer's, while Goku was sent to live with Tarble and Nappa, and Vegeta was sent to Planet Tech Tech.

    The is catch that almost everyone has to keep their original personalities, so Raditz is still cautious and kinda of a coward, Tarble is still polite and friendly, and Vegeta still proud and ruthless. But this time since Goku never hit his head, he's more of the typical Saiyan.

    submitted by /u/CosmosRider17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment