• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Yard sale score 20 bucks total.

    Dragon Ball Z - Yard sale score 20 bucks total.


    Yard sale score 20 bucks total.

    Posted:

    First drawing of UI Goku digitally, hope you like it.

    Posted:

    [OC] Super Gogeta!

    Posted:

    Any Gogeta fans out there? DBZ sleeve I have been working on ⚡️ - jct_tattoo

    Posted:

    I Painted Vegeta vs. Toppo for my Boyfriend ��

    Posted:

    My first and my latest DBZ games, officially have been playing dbz games for nearly 20 years now.

    Posted:

    Finally got all of them

    Posted:

    Goku vs gohan animation I made on a app called stick nodes

    Posted:

    Future Trunks x Killua vans

    Posted:

    Custom 1/1 Off White Jordan 1s ��

    Posted:

    It finally arrived. Really excited to watch gt for the first time

    Posted:

    Aside from the Zenkai boost, what would y’all consider to be the most broken ability in the dragon ball franchise

    Posted:

    For me it's actually baby's possession ability. So picture this right, Vegeta was able to overpower babidis control through will power alone where characters like Dabura couldn't even attempt to. But baby not only took over Vegeta extremely quickly, but was able to stay in control as well as mutate and grow stronger. His Golden great ape was also more powerful than Ssj4 Goku but he only won thanks to the others giving him their energy. He could also lay eggs in people to have "drones" that he could send out and fight for him. It's absolutely stupid and I am more than positive that it could easily take control of Dragon Ball Super characters. I should also mention that he only requires that you be "damaged" in order to take control which in dragon ball is not that hard to accomplish.

    submitted by /u/Zachary2030
    [link] [comments]

    I'm working on a custom old school Saiyan design, one that resembles more the space-pirate aspect of the race. Which do you think looks better, with green or dark purple armour/boots?

    Posted:

    drew this gogeta a week ago

    Posted:

    My drawing of goku with piccolo cape (i know im bad at drawing)

    Posted:

    Man... every day I keep wishing to see an announcement here that the Anime is restarting...

    Posted:

    I'm not even looking for an airing date, but at least that work has started on producing the Anime...

    I want to see Moro animated. I want to see Granola animated.

    I'm very glad the manga is still going on. But it's not the same. My childhood asks for Anime :)

    I'm afraid Anime might even no longer come back, if they keep delaying too much. I'm afraid that if some unfortunate thing happens to Masako Nozawa (hope not), they may decide on never restarting the Anime, for her respect.

    I'm glad she's still active (narrating Digimon Adventure in 2020), but she will not be here forever. Well done to her being 84 and still working.

    To much stress this puts on me!

    submitted by /u/nmp5
    [link] [comments]

    Watching all of DBZ movies as a separate self-contained alternative storyline?

    Posted:

    I'm planning to watch through all of DB, DBZ and GT. I was thinking how to watch the movies. Doesn't make sense to watch them in between episodes, since they don't fit in. I was thinking of watching them afterwards as a separate storyline. Could they be viewed that way? I mean do they conflict each other? Does it make sense to watch them without the context of what's going on in the series?

    So we would take it as a storyline where Goku met his friends differently (as seen in the first DB movie). Turtles came instead of Raditz and Vegeta. In the Cooler movie it shows what Frieza did and how Goku killed him (with a Spirit Bomb in that reality). So you wouldn't need to depend on the anime series, but take all the movies as a separate self-contained storyline.

    Seems like the most enjoyable way to take the movies, but I don't know if it works. Haven't seen them in a long time, so I don't remember plot details.

    submitted by /u/Cybernetic_something
    [link] [comments]

    Goku super saiyan 3 drawing I did cuz it’s my favorite form

    Posted:

    How can Hit 'hit' people in his time skip?

    Posted:

    Is it because he uses ki? Can ki go through his time skip? Or can Ki only go exclusively outwards the time skip?

    That time when Hit corrected Goku about thinking that Hit couldn't 'hit' Goku in time skip, and then he did it just like that.

    Is it part of his ability improvement? Ki goes through time skip?

    submitted by /u/GhostNsniper1
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people like Goku black? (Not looking for a fight, just curious)

    Posted:

    I have never understood why, it's just an evil Goku with a god complex from what I got from the arc. And yeah he kinda looks cool but his story just doesn't carry anything. I remember when he was first shown and everyone was hyped thinking it was going to be an exploration of Goku's character (or even goten); but all we got was a guy with a god complex which we've seen thousands of times before with better characters like Aizen or Madara (this two are basic examples I know there are more interesting characters). I think another character like baby vegeta was done a lot better in the aspects of motivation, skills, concept, design, etc.. Yet I've seen a lot of people ranking him as high as characters like Goku, Vegeta and Frieza; this makes me ask why the love for such a character.

    P.S: if your argument is because he's canon I swear to God I'll loose it😂

    submitted by /u/Bubblegumslayer1g5
    [link] [comments]

    Piccolo's Theme, played on piccolo

    Posted:

    Gotenks tattoo I did the other day ��

    Posted:

    I just finished watching all the Broly movies and I feel like a crazy person

    Posted:

    So from what I've been able to gather, the general consensus is that the quality of the Broly movies, from best to worst, goes something like this:

    Dragon Ball Super: Broly

    The Legendary Super Saiyan

    Second Coming

    Bio Broly

    I just finished Bio Broly and I thought it was incredible! The best action, animation, and especially pacing out of the original three by far! I thought I was going to fall asleep during Second Coming

    I think from best to worst I personally rank them like this:

    Dragon Ball Super: Broly

    Bio Broly

    The Legendary Super Saiyan

    Second Coming

    Am I alone in this? I was going into Bio Broly expecting to suffer through it but I was so surprised to actually really really enjoy it

    submitted by /u/benpai413
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment