• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Girlfriend drew this for me

    Dragon Ball Z - Girlfriend drew this for me


    Girlfriend drew this for me

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I drew this today. First piece of art I’ve liked in a while so I thought I’d share it here too.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    OPM x DBZ (by 三刀流的镰鼬)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Broly and Gogeta. My own drawing

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Broly drawn by me :^) using Black Ball Pen

    Posted: 29 Mar 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    OC | YAMCHA COSPLAY | Time to show you all how much my training's paid off... Shin Sokidan!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    Drew Super Buu :)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    i absolutely love the new bardock and gine outfits on my two main cacs

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    I Sketched Bulma

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    i drew lord frieza

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    [OC] Super Saiyan 5 concept drawn by ME. Rather than the (awesome) silver/ white haired version that you’ll usually find on the Internet, I went with something with only slight differences like the ones between SS1 and SS2.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Re-imagining my cringey childhood art.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    This is the only place that understands when I call this pic "Training Bra"

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    Broly Tattoo i just got!! Scars Reversed for me. Old/new Sayian Armor merged for me. Levi Hilton did this for in San Diego!!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    DBZ Coasters OC :D

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    About Power Levels

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm Sorta new to Dragon Ball. and I love the show so far, but I've been wondering for a while. are power levels in DBZ BS? and If not then, How do power levels really work in DBZ exactly? I've completed all of the OG Dragon Ball Series, and I'm currently on the Buu Arc of DBZ, (around Ep235). Power levels were made out to be a big thing in the earlier arc's of the series. but now it seems like it is completely irrelevant to any fight or conflict pass the android arc. it seems like the concept of power levels are inconsistent at best and irrelevant at worse. especially if you can raise and lower your power level at will. if any one could explain this too me it'd be very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/K1NGSCAR
    [link] [comments]

    What if Vegeta didn’t toy with Android 19?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    As we all know, during the fight between Vegeta and Android 19, Vegeta allowed him to attach and drain his ki, and then ripped his arms off and finished him off. However, 19 was latched on for a pretty solid amount of time and definitely drained a good amount of his ki, just not enough to beat him. Do you think the Vegeta and Android 18 fight would have gone any different if he didn't let a chunk of his ki be drained or would he have still gotten reduced to a toddler with a broken arm?

    submitted by /u/LuchaChopper
    [link] [comments]

    Amateur artist here, tried my hand at painting chibi Goku. I love dbz!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    I just watched the Tournament of Power for the first time

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    I think Ribrianne and her team got way too much screentime, Caulifla was pretty annoying, Jiren was a total cliche, and the Zenos interrupting every 20 seconds was very annoying, but it was otherwise pretty good.

    submitted by /u/Meme_God3
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn't db viewers ever asked "how does Time Skip work!?" unlike Jojo's King Crimson's case when they function the exact same way?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    Now, this is entirely different. I know,

    Hit's time skip is barely a second so I understand that beings outside time skip don't even notice it unlike in Jojo part 5 where characters end up in entirely different situations. (i.e. the difference between forgetting milliseconds and 10 seconds is different)

    With that's said, both work the exact same, Hit skips time, while he skips time he is invulnerable and can't damage opponents as well (since in skipped time, nothing happens therefore they just phase through as if nothing happened), King Crimson is the exact same.

    Now, in the ToP arc, Vados explained it with the 'Dimension' thing which is basically the same thing KC and Hit are doing, they just skip time and they are in a "different dimension" where they know what happens and are actually aware of their actions.

    But before Vados explained it, I never saw any big question concerning Hit's time skip on the internet... why though, since both act the same?

    Edit: I've seen other threads where "it's time stop". No.

    It seems like a time stop because before and after some milliseconds are not as big of a difference compared to whole seconds.

    That's why in JoJo when KC uses it, 10 seconds passed. In dbs... not even a second has passed, so why would anyone ever bother to question "what am I doing here!?" because they probably didn't even do that much in milliseconds. In combat, we even see how attacks phase through Hit, and the victim of Hit isn't even aware. It's only when the victim overpowers Hit that they break through the ability and are able to be in the same "dimension" as hit.

    Note: Hit can 'hit' opponents with special ki attacks that he uses when inside time skip.

    submitted by /u/GhostNsniper1
    [link] [comments]

    If Goku becomes the reason for a popularity decline will they restrict him?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Just a question because the hardcore community seems to hate Goku now. The series was at it's best during the Cell arc. So all things considered will Goku become a handy cap for the show runners?

    submitted by /u/dorkymcgee
    [link] [comments]

    DBZ using same characters in a different background. (Cell Saga) Have you guys seen other scenes with same animation like here?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment