• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Goku , by me :D

    Dragon Ball Z - Goku , by me :D


    Goku , by me :D

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    The embodiment of HOPE

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    So I drew this about 2-3 weeks ago and I just thought about posting it here! Please tell me what you guys think about and give me some truthful criticism. (I didn’t color because I suck at coloring and was scared I’d ruin it)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Gogeta sketch by !Me

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Made this during math class, really proud of it

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    The Legendary Prince - by me

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    Frieza Art by me. He looks so happy.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Kid Goku / freehand / digital/ me/ 2021

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    Final Face Off until next season (OC)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Trunks and Future Mai

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    I was thinking about it the other day and I did some research and it turns out Trunks is 30 something in DBS (Damn you toei for making all the characters look younger than they actually are) and assuming Mai and Trunks got together when they were adults the relationship isn't as creepy as most people make it seem. (Though I don't know why they made her eyes go from blue like there were in the original series to black)

    Also to be honest I was thinking about it and even though Mai was an adult at one point now that she's been turned into a child she's just a child with adult memories so her body only had the hormones which a normal kid would have so the creepiness of an Adult acting like a little kid with a little kid isn't there as its just a little kid with adult memories acting like a little kid.

    submitted by /u/ThePackLeaderWolfe
    [link] [comments]

    Are the last few episodes of Dbz Canon?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    So in the last 4 or 5 episodes of Dbz, after buu is defeated, there's a jump of 10 years and the kids are all grown up. At the start of DBS the kids are back to being kids and ages have reduced. What happened here???

    Just trying to work it out and can't make much sense of it.

    submitted by /u/Cocaine_Communist
    [link] [comments]

    Catalysts for Saiyan strength

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    I expected the answer to be online but unfortunately I haven't found anything on this topic. The question is does a Saiyan become stronger as they become angrier? Like when goku first became a super Saiyan he was pushed over the edge by frieza killing krillin but that was the height of his anger. Also OG broly became stronger and angrier as he fought ( but this might just be special to broly I'm not exactly sure.) I originally thought that their anger could be a push to transform or give a temporary boost to strength but I want to know if a Saiyan is constantly becoming angrier would their strength and power increase alongside. like the hulk for example? I brought this up because I remembered the super scene where beerus had knocked out bulma and that sent vegeta into a rage that even goku admitted was stronger than he was at that point.

    submitted by /u/GreyFive9ne
    [link] [comments]

    If Gohan’s Potential Unleashed(Ultimate) form has no stamina drain, why isn’t he just constantly in it?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    he has perfect ki control, so he has no problem controlling it.

    submitted by /u/Objective_Face4698
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon ball movies and gaming

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Would you play as a dragon ball movie character in a dbz game if you haven't seen the movie or would you not play as them because you haven't seen the movie?

    submitted by /u/Dashrimp21
    [link] [comments]

    Broly Poop Too - #TheyPoopToo (OC) by me

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Outcome: werebeast chomps a saiyan

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    What would happen if a werebeast infects a saiyan with or without tail?

    submitted by /u/FudgeApprehensive
    [link] [comments]

    Cell was the best villain this series ever had and it still upsets me Toriyama chose Frieza over him in Super! I wish he will return someday.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    I grew up watching Dragon Ball and DBZ and Cell by far was my favourite character. Everything about him was just ahem Perfect. From his introduction to his death- Toriyama really outdid himself on Cell saga. Not to mention his kickass theme composed by Falconer. In my opinion Cell saga is still unrivalled even when compared to DBS. I watched DBS and it really irked me that Cell just got shelved and Toriyama chose Frieza over him. Frieza isn't even interesting and a generic evil guy. Like comeon Frieza over Cell? No- any of DBZ villain over Cell? That's just ridiculous. Cell is just too much charismatic, even my class back in school used to get hyped seeing Cell, I remember kids talking about what Cell was gonna do in today's episode- something no villain ever achieved. Maybe I am overreacting and I am a cell fanboy but is there any chance of him returning? I would love to see him return. Rant over!

    submitted by /u/Lolman-Lmaoman
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a significant difference between Dbz:bt3 Atari cover and Dbz:bt3 Bandai cover (PS2)?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    I recently decided to buy a copy of Dbz:bt3 on the ps2 and when mine had arrived it had a Bandai logo in the bottom right rather than an Atari logo. Is there any difference between these two besides the cover art having Mystic Gohan?

    submitted by /u/Sirhimself
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment