• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - A VegeBul fanart by my sister!

    Dragon Ball Z - A VegeBul fanart by my sister!


    A VegeBul fanart by my sister!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Vegeta wall art Credit: @velazquez_art_

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    A little reimagination of Turles drawn by me.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Kamehouse and Goku Handpainted 3D art

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    Some fan art by me! Gero’s son ��

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    After 1 year of saving up, I finally bought it, I know I’m a little late to the party but I still wanted the game

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Just got Volume 22, It was so hard to find, literally took me 2 weeks

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Couldn’t be happier how it came out

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Working on my dragonball sleeve vegeta is my main man.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Well, I've done it. I've watched super in entirety for a third time. AMA I guess

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    This is my favorite anime of all time. It gets better every time I watch it. Sure it has some glaring plotholes (like zamasu being in universe 7, and no weapons in TOP despite literal robots), but there is some amazing character development in Vegeta and Krillin, fun characters, and honestly I love all of the filler "slice of life" episodes. The entire anime to me is just clever and funny.

    I also can't help but watch in the comments of crunchy role how after 80 episodes in, people are still writing "this anime is trash" etc, yet they are there, 80 episodes in, watching it, and in denial of how much they love it.

    Even the "super human water" arc, which to me is the lowpoint of the series, really isn't too bad.

    I really really hope there is a season 2 in my lifetime. I just really can't get enough of Dragon Ball. It is the greatest super hero story ever told.

    I'd love to see a game like kakarot but following the super anime. (kakarot, despite its flaws, was an excellent retelling of dbz afaic).

    I still take issue with some of the power asspulls of kale and caulifla, but ultimately if that's the extent of my complaints, I'd say they are pretty minor. I just freaking love dragon ball, and want to see Goku always climb to new heights.

    submitted by /u/geocitiesuser
    [link] [comments]

    Majin Vegeta vs Goku

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    I finally rewatched this today during my dbz series rewatch and was wondering: did Majin Vegeta really intend to kill Goku? Or just defeat him and knock him out like that or something. It seemed kinda murky to me and I couldn't decide so I wanted to hear what you all thought. Any resources from the manga would be cool too, I've not read it!

    submitted by /u/Cuzy12041204
    [link] [comments]

    Frieza Force invaded and depopulated planets (with some light landscaping) to sell them, right...?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    I mean, I recall this being the reason given for the Frieza Force doing its thing- selling planets.

    ...

    WHO THE HECK WERE THEY SELLING THEM TO? (And why would a depopulated and somewhat scorched planet sell for a better rate than a (more) pristine one with a subservient/slave population (or food source)?

    submitted by /u/Sephiroth144
    [link] [comments]

    Could they collect the super dragon balls and fix Future Trunks' world?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    What are the limits of the SDB's anyway?

    submitted by /u/rising_depress
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Toriyama Create Super?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Now the Dragon Ball series is one of my favorite anime and I think things were pretty good after it ended although Gt wasn't the best and it was noncanon it had a pretty good ending and the series kinda just stopped until Battle of Gods was written and then Super came along but why after 20 years Toriyama creates a sequel? Feel free to share what you think.

    submitted by /u/Fxded_Exn9412
    [link] [comments]

    Does Zeno have fighting capabilities or is he just powerful?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    What I mean by that is does he know how to do a 1 and 1 fist fight with Goku or any other character? Or is he just powerful? Meaning even though he can't fight, he doesn't really need to because he can just shoot a beam and destroy everything?

    submitted by /u/swrowe7804
    [link] [comments]

    how is magic done in dragon ball?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    like how does one do magic in dragon ball?

    submitted by /u/ShareAnxious
    [link] [comments]

    I was wondering what chapters of DBZ were Majin Vegeta involved in?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    I'm looking to buy those manga specifically so I was curious if anyone knew

    submitted by /u/RigboneArt
    [link] [comments]

    I finished my work place setup (it took forever) so i drew a Raditz fanart in my style! Hope You like it~!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    I got a dragon star for my birthday so I made a stop motion (•‿•)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    Trying to Find this DBZ Song From my Childhood

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    It sounded like hard rock (not Rock the Dragon) and it went like:

    Dedah Dud Dud Dedum Dededdeh Dumdum

    I thought it was an intro but it could have been an intermission.

    Work your magic Reddit; I know you can crack this.

    submitted by /u/hous26
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment