• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 12, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - I drew my fave charachter❤ on photoshop. Isnt Piccolo the best😪. I miss him

    Dragon Ball Z - I drew my fave charachter❤ on photoshop. Isnt Piccolo the best��. I miss him


    I drew my fave charachter❤ on photoshop. Isnt Piccolo the best��. I miss him

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Videl by GV6820S

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    New Kid Goku tattoo by Ryan Sager

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Piccolo fan art I drew a while back

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Decided to try a Goku x Persona mash up. That is the Persona Q card and I tried to stylise the Great Ape to a more "Persona" look and not just give him a default Planet Vegeta Armor. Of course this would be just his unevolved version. Goku has a slimmer look and P3 Glasses.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Goku's First Time Going Super Sayain

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    "Return to Monke" done by LoathingxWolf in Montréal

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    [OC] I did Vegeta's new form from Heroes

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Why is the Frieza saga so popular?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    It seems like the Frieza part of the show is really popular and Frieza as a character is a fan favorite (seem to see a lot more art, figurines, cosplay of him compared to Cell and Buu) and I don't get it.

    I watched Kai earlier this year, and yes the first half of the story with exploring Namek, the Namekian dragon, all the Ginyu fighters etc is pretty cool (I especially like the designs of Cui and Guldo) ... but I remember rolling my eyes in boredom at how much the actual fight with Frieza was dragging and dragging. Just hours of angry staring and clenched fists, get on with it. And this was in Kai. In uncut Z they separated Ginyu Force and Frieza into 2 separate seasons and I'm thinking how in the hell can someone watch a whole 30-40 episode season of angry staring and clenched fists.

    Then I thought is it literally just the nostalgia? Basically older adult fans who were watching it on Toonami in the 90s would have been at their youngest when they saw Frieza for the first time so it is all just nostalgia goggles?

    Or am I missing something entirely? Is there some big thing that's totally gone over my head and I'm the idiot?

    submitted by /u/AnchoviesRExcellent
    [link] [comments]

    does jaco remember goku?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    in jaco the galactic patrolman, jaco was sent to earth to kill a saiyan baby (baby goku) before he could attack the planet but missed gokus arrival cuz tights destracted him, later during the fight against golden frieza, bulma tells jaco that goku is a saiyan that grew up on earth. did jaco ever realize goku was the baby he was supposed to kill? and did tights realize it either? cuz in jaco the galactic patrolman, jaco tells tights the he came to earth to kill a saiyan baby and described saiyans to her, and im pretty sure bulma would have told her sister about a strange boy with a tail that doesnt know where he's from that she met in the woods

    submitted by /u/kenzieblight
    [link] [comments]

    Androids Nº17 and Nº18 by @WAFspr

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    One of the best things about Super is how it portrays Goku and Bulma’s sibling-like relationship

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    We didn't really get to see them interact in Z so it's great to see them basically act like they did in Dragon Ball, except 30 years later. Seeing their dynamic again is just so nostalgic. No matter how old they get, Goku will always be Bulma's annoying little brother.

    It's heartwarming because they clearly have so much faith in each other's abilities, but Goku still teases Bulma about her "saggy boobs" and Bulma still gets pissed whenever he does something incredibly stupid.

    It's most apparent in the Goku Black arc, but another moment I love is in the Broly movie when they first arrive in the ice continent and Goku lobs a giant snowball at Bulma and she glares at him.

    submitted by /u/Shiny-Gible
    [link] [comments]

    (OC) Here’s a Ssj Blue Vegeta I drew up!

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Do ya'll think Frieza has any chance of getting his revenge on Goku now?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    I mean in the manga Goku has already mastered ui so I don't really see how Frieza can even come to defeating Goku.

    submitted by /u/Wizard098
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Character Let’s Be Honest ?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    To Keep a Straight Bean 💯 it's King Kai . I love how he freaks out every time a new enemy arrives & how he loses his shit when Goku uses Kaioken

    submitted by /u/T0KYOMOON
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone else like to see more Goku and Chichi moments?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Not only that but have Goku not be a total idiot. He was always stupid in Z but Super took it wayy to far (I find it very hard to believe goku never kissed chichi) to the point where it made me start to hate him. He doesn't need to be a super genius but have him at least be smart enough to know what kissing is.

    submitted by /u/HuntsmetalslimesXI
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't it redundant to call him "Master Roshi"?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    I know this is pedantic but "Roshi" is just the Japanese pronunciation of 老子 which means "old master" in Chinese who is also known as Lao Zi, the famous ancient philosopher. Therefore calling him "Old Master Master Roshi" is like saying "ATM machine" so why not just stick to simply Roshi?

    submitted by /u/Alcina_Dimitrescu
    [link] [comments]

    Does MUI goku have featured ki attacks?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    I saw in a game where he used silver ki attacks but I'm not sure

    submitted by /u/ProjectLUND
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment