• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 13, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - new to r/dbz. Wanted to share my art, can you guess my favorite saga? hope you guys enjoy!

    Dragon Ball Z - new to r/dbz. Wanted to share my art, can you guess my favorite saga? hope you guys enjoy!


    new to r/dbz. Wanted to share my art, can you guess my favorite saga? hope you guys enjoy!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Been rewatching and never noticed this going full circle before. He Should have taken his own advice!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Copped this at a local shop and set it up. What a steal

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    I etch a sketched Goku during a live stream last night

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    SSJ Blue Goku-By me

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Launch appreciate cosplay ! By Slayrizz ( I couldn’t pick so I cosplayed as both!)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Killa drawn in my style

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Graduating from high school today. My girlfriend drew this for me last night for my cap. I’m pretty stoked with it.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    I made this DBZ cake for a kid. He 8.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Definitely worth the pain

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    GOGETA VS. ZAMASU | A what if drawing I made a bit ago

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    [OC] everyone’s favorite dummy thicc low class warrior

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Got to meet Ox-King/Korin’s voice actor!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    Drew my OC in DBZ style

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Today its 30 years ago that son golu went super saiyan for the first time! A day that changed anime forever

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Is the other world a different dimension, or does it exist in the same plane as the Earth?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    I know DBZ is really old but still, I want to remind there will be spoilers about the cell saga

    I know most of the other world things we see in the anime don't appear in the manga and thus, not considered canon. However, Cell exploding in the King Kai's planet and then coming back to Earth does appear in the manga so it is actually canon.

    How did he come back? If he managed to fly back to Earth that would mean the other world is somehow a real place in the same space/universe as the Earth, but that doesn't seem right, from what we have seen, it's a whole different dimension.

    How did he make it back? Just walked to where King Yenma is and told him "yo I'm alive leme out" and that's all? Or is there some plot hole magic where it just isn't explained for no reason?

    submitted by /u/GodGMN
    [link] [comments]

    I like Broly's original design more than the new one.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    I don't know if it's the green pelt around his waist in the new one or the fact I like all the gold embellishments he wears in the original one....

    I'm not a huge fan of the boxy looking shoulder pads on his saiyan armor nor the plain metal control collar he wears.... however the new one is in line with the saiyan designs more than the OG one....

    submitted by /u/oowoops
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball (AMV) Mask Off Transion video made by me. This is my first time marketing a transition video. Hope you like it.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Got bored and drew Vegeta

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Gogeta and his lines

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    We all like Gogeta right at least I do what is the best Gogeta line in Broly

    submitted by /u/SuperThanosbros
    [link] [comments]

    Looking through the dbz cover art book and noticed something familiar

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    The best what if

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    What is the best dragon ball what if story that you didn't like at first but live now

    submitted by /u/SuperThanosbros
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Moment in GT?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    So I kinda stole this from someone else who asked about people's favorite DBZ scenes. I just recently finished GT for the first time, so those moments are fresher in my mind. So, favorite moments? Mine are mostly the iconic ones, SS4 Goku transformation, that ending scene, and probably my real favorite, Vegeta and Bra running into Goten Baby. Funniest scene IMO.

    submitted by /u/_Jub_Jub_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment