• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - So I'm watching DBZ for the first time ever and on episode 196 near the end caterpy and goku were supposed to fight, but caterpy got mad and started evolving but they said that it's gonna take 1200 years for it to evolve which I thought was a real bummer, does anyone maybe have the final evolution?

    Dragon Ball Z - So I'm watching DBZ for the first time ever and on episode 196 near the end caterpy and goku were supposed to fight, but caterpy got mad and started evolving but they said that it's gonna take 1200 years for it to evolve which I thought was a real bummer, does anyone maybe have the final evolution?


    So I'm watching DBZ for the first time ever and on episode 196 near the end caterpy and goku were supposed to fight, but caterpy got mad and started evolving but they said that it's gonna take 1200 years for it to evolve which I thought was a real bummer, does anyone maybe have the final evolution?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    (OC) Limit Breaker Goku

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Any Vegito fans out there ? I drew him in shintani's style !

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Kefla in a DBZ Style [HadesAnimations]

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    夏の2人 (by まくまく MakuMaku)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    I drew Goku in my own style

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    I don't know, I've been practicing making Dragon Ball eyes, I don't know what they think

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    Why did Toriyama/the writers never want to bring Cell back?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Frieza has been the "recurring" villain with him coming back in the Cell Saga, for the Resurrection F movie/arc, and then for the Tournament of Power. Yes, he is a great villain, but using someone so often lessens their badassery (lol new word). Even Buu in a mainstay in the group in Super, even if he is asleep or hungry all the time. The Cell Saga was the peak of Dragon Ball for me and Cell transforming from a creepy lizard thing to an insane unit of fighting was the best. I just don't understand why they use some characters while blatantly ignoring just as popular ones. And there is no way Toriyama just forgot about Cell like Launch given how he was a main villain.

    submitted by /u/ndm34
    [link] [comments]

    Why did Goku and Vegeta not keep their Resurrection-F outfits for the entirety of Super?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    1. I think it's better to give them new outfits rather than just giving them the old ones again.
    2. I really like the designs, and in some ways, I like them more than the ones they currently have.
    submitted by /u/Bitter-Record-3831
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Android 21 fanart!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    Who’s your favourite character?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    For starters, I love Goku growing up the show has always been a safe haven and I've learned to be my own torch in my darkest hour.

    But he's not my favourite character,

    My favourite is Future Gohan.

    Strong, focused, aggressive but at the same time the best big brother you can have.

    Second is Bardock, (not Bardock in minus)

    And third is Fasha, you don't see much of her but I find her cool and not an annoying loud mouth. She's collected calm and I hope she'll be canon one day without having her character ruined.

    submitted by /u/Lolhowdydoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon ball z : Kakarot

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    So i just saw that dragon ball z kakarot is on a 67% sale and it's going for 20 euros on steam. I was wondering if anyone who played the game can actually tell me if it is worth to buy or no

    submitted by /u/Fouridk
    [link] [comments]

    How would you recommend the DB franchise to people of different ages?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Recently I met somebody (16M) who didn't continue watching dragon ball cuz they watched the original & thought it was childish.

    Now, I respect everyone's decision but I kinda wondered if he'd have the same reaction if he watched DBZ first (it's more popular, I think).

    So, I wondered if people recommend a different order for different ages?

    I, at 10-12, personally watched DBZ first (simply cuz that's what came in my country first) & then watched DB which I thought was a really fun and interesting origin story & I'm sure there are many who have done the same.

    I figured children (below 13?) can try to go DB -->DBZ while everyone else could probably try out DBZ-->DB

    wdyt?

    submitted by /u/alwayswalking1302
    [link] [comments]

    Vegeta original colors (Axeimation)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    Super Saiyan blue grade?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Ayo, is it just me who thinks this or is super Saiyan blue evolution vegeta just super Saiyan blue grade 2?

    submitted by /u/Epic_gamerz_69
    [link] [comments]

    What age did gohan attend high school?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    Usually a high school student in America or Canada starts at 14 or 15 but it's been 7 years since he beat cell and go hand definitely wasn't 7 at the time, also gotta include the hyperbolic time chamber.

    Did gohan attend high school at like 19 or were high schoolers just built different in the 80's/90's?

    submitted by /u/kutaxter
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your fav non canon/crossover ship?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Bardock and Fasha. Sure I like Gine but I liked them as soon as I watched the Bardock special.

    Goku and Usagi,

    They eat a lot, a child at heart and just look great together.

    Future Trunks and Chronoa (In her tall form) She seems to care about him and was visibly upset when he seems to be hurt.

    Krillin and the girl he saved from Cell. Sure it's a filler but I like that better than 18. I don't get why most lead characters have to end up with former scumbags.

    Gohan and Erasa, I read and wrote a few fanfics about them and I think they are perfect together. She was friendly and welcoming while Videl acted like an arrogant brat. I prefer a friendly girl over her anyway I mean we don't need another Chi-Chi 1.2

    Trunks and Marron (as adults) They are close friends so I don't think it's farfetched.

    submitted by /u/Lolhowdydoodle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment