• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 15, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Me and my best friend got a tattoo, what do you all think?

    Dragon Ball Z - Me and my best friend got a tattoo, what do you all think?


    Me and my best friend got a tattoo, what do you all think?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    My New Tattoo!!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Done by Gio at Pride N Envy, Orlando FL

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    The Ultimate Fusion. Blue Gogeta fan art I made.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Did a li'l drawing of Piccolo, though I've been told the face is nothing like piccolo. ��‍♂️ he was fun to draw

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Show some love for my new tat!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Finished dragon ball. Now into DragonBall Z!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    Such a adventure watching goku grow up and now starting the sayian saga? Or whatever the first saga is with radtiz and vegeta is called. Hoping the next 290 episodes will be fun. Especially excited for the buu saga since I don't know much about that yet.

    submitted by /u/Training-Buy-6768
    [link] [comments]

    Got my tattoo done about a month ago super happy with it

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    In japanesse, during their fight Recoome calls Vegeta, Vegeta-chan. Would that translate as "Little Vegeta", or dare I say it... "Vegetey"? ��

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    孫悟空 Son Goku (by バグ @SilkWorm_HNW)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    Got bored so decided to draw SSJ Goku on my table. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    As we all know, Dragonball Evolution is an abomination BUT we’re people excited about it leading up to its release?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    I was a fan of the show but Evolution was way off my radar at the time.

    submitted by /u/schikaba
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Broly in my own style (and inconsistencies)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    [OC] SSJ Goku powering up

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Any filler/long forgotten DB character you NEED to have a comeback, even if for one frame or one line?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    For me Giran, Upa, Dr. Flappe, Android 8, Suno, Pigero(or all of the kids from plight of the children), C-6 and InoShikaCho should all have at least 1 line of dialogue or their names mentioned, i'd take a background easter egg! Shula and Shoken would also be great!
    Now this may seem dumb but take a look at Sky Dragon, he was in 1 episode in the original dragon ball, the same one as the previously mentioned Shoken was and he appeared in the Bojack movie as a participant in the Intergalactic World Tournament, i loved that.
    C-6 And Pigero were actually major influences in Gohan's development as a character from my perspective when i was watching the Z saiyan saga.

    What about you? What character that you feel should come back? Nostalgia, soft spot (of which i am obviously guilty of) or actual reasoning is all welcome here.

    submitted by /u/merctaofan
    [link] [comments]

    Would it be possible for family members to fuse?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    I haven't gotten far in the dragon ball series and I googled it, but got no results.

    submitted by /u/FurryMaster15
    [link] [comments]

    What episode is this shot of Trunks from?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Mui Goku, by me

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Goku or vegeta?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Which one do you prefer? Dont tell me you guys watch db for bulma? Hehe

    submitted by /u/SHADOW_YAGAMI
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for that one song that they play in DBZ kai ive looked through the OST and cant find it

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment