• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 10, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Gogeta and Vegetto, inspired by classic 90s posters. [OC]

    Dragon Ball Z - Gogeta and Vegetto, inspired by classic 90s posters. [OC]


    Gogeta and Vegetto, inspired by classic 90s posters. [OC]

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    [OC] Hope y'all like our cosplay!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    Went to NYCC today and got some nice pictures

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    This one took a few days. Also, my hand hurts. Perfect cell, graphite.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Do you think Slim Buu will ever return? I still don’t get what the point of this transformation was

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    Why do you like Dragon Ball Z?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    I find that many of the people I know that watch anime say that dragon ball Z doesn't really hold up after you get older/watch more anime. People often say that if you didn't get into dragon ball Z as a kid you probably won't like it. I completely disagree, but I'm not sure if that's because I am a prisoner to my own nostalgia. This is more so geared towards dragon ball Z because I know exactly why even at the ripe age of 21 I still thoroughly enjoy dragon ball, but when it comes to Z I know there's more to it than dope fights with beams and spiky hair, but I have a hard time putting my finger on what else there is to it. So I wanted to extend the question to you guys to maybe find what I resonate with or find a new thing to appreciate about dbz. Also it's completely fine if you like it just for the fights lol, I don't judge.

    submitted by /u/iamfifths
    [link] [comments]

    Kid Buu tattoo that I just added to my DB leg half sleeve! �� (Peter @ Anchors and Arrows tattoos, Fresno CA)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Just finished all of dragon ball

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    So I've finally caught up on dragon ball . I started a few months back with the og show then binged Z(Kai)and Super like a crazy addict and had them done before I knew it . The cherry on top was the Broly movie which I think was the best fight in the entire series.

    From my initial research on whether or not to get into the show, I always read that Super was bad compared to Z which I didn't find true at all. Story wise I had them at the same level and supers animation (especially in the ToP) was really really good. I think I almost enjoyed Super more then Z when experiencing it back to back . OG dragon ball however was definitely my favourite and most memorable (minus ToP saga) out of the 3 . The martial arts tournaments were so hype and were a way to show their new skills that weren't totally god level bonkers every 5 years . The tournament sagas had me pulling all nighters because I couldn't stop watching .

    Anyway the rankings of the shows goes DB - DBS - DBZ in my opinion watching them back to back and no nostalgia involved. DBS probably had the worst character development imo out of all 3 but was a spectacle and an amalgamation of the 2 before and if you include Broly as apart of super then it definitely takes the cake over DBZ if I had to make an excuse why it's below super .

    Really happy I got into the show because it quickly became something I thoroughly enjoy a lot and can't wait for future content .

    submitted by /u/Dartsanddurrys
    [link] [comments]

    Great Saiyaman giving it all !

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    What Are Your Thoughts About Goku's Stance On Killing?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    What are your thoughts about his stance on killing throughout the series?

    submitted by /u/ToonAdventure
    [link] [comments]

    OC Son family Halloween costumes- Journey to the west themed! :D

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    The greatest series finale ever and it’s not even close

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Why doesn’t dbs show blood like z did?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    I can't be because it's a new gen anime a lot of anime for younger audiences have blood like one punch man one piece jjk demon slayer and whatnot so why?

    submitted by /u/zayd-the-one
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s more likely to appear in canon? Pikkon vs Tapion

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    I would really like to see either Pikkon or Tapion receive the Broly treatment at some point with being brought into the canon. I'm just curious which one has a more realistic chance of making it

    submitted by /u/mattrinn
    [link] [comments]

    My Pen drawing of Vegeta’s new form

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Majin Buu slice of life

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    Since Buu keeps getting sidelined for major events, would a slice of life episode work for him, Mr Satan, and Bee the puppy?

    submitted by /u/GokuandSupermanbffs
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite goku and Vegeta outfits?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    Mine will always be xeno goku and buu saga vegeta

    submitted by /u/zayd-the-one
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment