• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 27, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Artwork of Launch that my boyfriend has made!

    Dragon Ball Z - Artwork of Launch that my boyfriend has made!


    Artwork of Launch that my boyfriend has made!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:07 AM PST

    (OC) Vegeta by Me

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 03:56 AM PST

    Ka-Carrot Drawing by Me (OC)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Drew some Granola fanart during my vacation

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:57 AM PST

    Started reading Dragon Ball for the first time ever and I'm loving it! Have some fanart

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:24 AM PST

    DRAWING BY ME: DBS BROLY X DBS T.O.P.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 11:43 AM PST

    [OC] Ukeru ga ii... Waga yaiba!!... I love Goku Black

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 03:29 PM PST

    Tried drawing gohan . Hope you all like it : )

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 05:07 AM PST

    Here is an old piece I did of Zamasu that has just been sitting around

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 08:36 AM PST

    Prince Vegeta [Redrawn] by me

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 04:01 AM PST

    What is everyone's thoughts on beerus?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 02:10 PM PST

    I don't see alot of people talking about lord beerus and im curious to know what everyone thinks about him. Do you think he's a good character or do you think he sucks?

    submitted by /u/Gold_Case_9457
    [link] [comments]

    Drew Sketch of a fanart. Hope you like it. (First sketch on this sub, please be gentle)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 11:17 PM PST

    People always talk about the characters Toriyama forgot, or just got bored of, so my question is - why didn't he forget Oolong?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:59 AM PST

    He comes up regularly in the show, movies and manga but rarely actually does anything. He seems ripe for forgetting, and when I think of all the characters that ended up not becoming regulars or being forgotten entirely, Oolong sticking around seems really strange

    submitted by /u/tvcleaningtissues
    [link] [comments]

    SSJ2 Is the Most Underused form in the series

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 05:28 PM PST

    Just use SSJ2 to test out people instead of SSJ1 and it has a use 💀

    submitted by /u/DetectiveJJ4775
    [link] [comments]

    Bardock in Super is a better character than og Bardock

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 01:00 PM PST

    I adore the og tv special and prefer that story to the normal minus story. But, the character himself is better now especially when it comes to his nuance. And no, he's not a good guy and has proven it enough. I honestly don't think there is a debate on which version is better.. The only thing to satisfy me is a story of him and his squad doing some crazy mission or just a more extended version of minus that I feel Toriyama originally did in his 3 hr Broly script.

    submitted by /u/Saiyan_Gods
    [link] [comments]

    This Time I ll improve you behaviour...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:42 AM PST

    Did Future Trunks get a Zenkai boost after the cell games?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 05:35 PM PST

    I remember asking this to myself when I was a young lad... Years later the question came to my head after seeing the clip where Super Perfect cell (Yes I'm using the full title cuz fuck you that's why) killed Trunks with his death beam (which is ironic since that was frieza's move)

    Which leads to the question: did future trunks get a zenkai boost after the cell games? I'd say YES because trunks DID get resurrected after the fact, and if we use saiyans logic then Trunks got the hybrid and the Royal blood factor in play, plus look at goku at the saiyan saga got killed once got a zenkai boost the rest was history. The only reason I ask this NOW is only due to the fact that this was never clarified in the anime (maybe it was in the manga if so please let me know)

    Keep in mind future trunks was strong enough AFTER the HTM the zenkai boost was a added bonus (plus dabura was Perfect Cell level so trunks getting that zenkai boost makes even more sense during that fight)

    submitted by /u/Rein-Sama-VwV
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think there'll be more SSGSSJ forms to appear in the future? If so, what color will the hair be?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 04:32 PM PST

    It's crazy saying Super Saipan God Super Saiyan 2... but i think that's so cool. Of course in this case it would be Super Saiyan Green, Purple, Orange, white?😳 Let me know what you think! Im curious

    submitted by /u/Doomzdays41
    [link] [comments]

    Would there be any logical ways for the humans to survive the Saiyan Saga? If not all of them at least one of them?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 12:44 PM PST

    Something I thought to ask. I'm writing different What-If scenarios and I'm curious to see if anybody has any ideas of how a human could logically make it out of the deadly battle in comparison to how they met their end. Piccolo could also be one, though unless Chiaotzu or Krillin dies instead then there'd be no going to Namek.

    Bonus thing is if the saiyans themselves could influence their survival in any way.

    submitted by /u/P1nkC1ty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment