• Breaking News

    Monday, November 29, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Good bye friends…

    Dragon Ball Z - Good bye friends…


    Good bye friends…

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 04:23 PM PST

    Dragon Ball Super Vol. 17 Cover

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Working on a Vegeta cosplay for the summer. The armor was 3D printed and then hand painted. File in comments.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 06:49 AM PST

    Was it ever explained why Vegeta turned into a stone after doing final explosion in Buu saga,did he step on any remnants of Dabura's saliva that also turned Krillin and Piccolo into a stones earlier, or maybe it was because of this technique

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 05:39 AM PST

    Flying nimbus I carved and hand routed out of brass

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 02:55 AM PST

    Bulma Dragon Ball by Dima_Batalov [self]

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 01:53 PM PST

    [OC] Saiyan Armour Android 18 (Baxiboo)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 01:08 PM PST

    As requested, here is Piccolo! This is really fun to do, any more suggestions for characters?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 03:21 PM PST

    [Contenders from Univers 7] Artist きなこもち

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 09:52 AM PST

    I wanted to share my DBZ tree with you all! Last year was my first time doing this, and I wanted to bring it back this year! I'll be taking all of my wrapped gifts to my parents, so I put a few figures below instead! May all your Christmas wishes be granted! ��

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 08:46 AM PST

    My Android 18 Figure Collection (so far 23 figures total)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Something I don't understand about the DBZ fanbase.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 02:31 PM PST

    So, a lot of DBZ fans in the U.S. claimed that they never saw or at least only saw very little of the original Dragon Ball series. As someone who is from the U.S. I find this strange.

    Now I know that DBZ aired on Toonami first (excluding all the syndicated airings of both shows, but that's a whole other topic). And I would understand people not seeing the original Dragon Ball had it aired after DBZ completed its initial run. But Dragon Ball literally started it's run on Toonami in 2001! DBZ's initial run lasted until 2003 nearly 2 years later! Also, I think when Dragon Ball first aired, it was actually scheduled before DBZ!

    So how is it that most DBZ fans didn't watch the original Dragon Ball series? Especially when Dragon Ball aired from 2001-2003, which is also when DBZ peaked in ratings. Did most people just watch Toonami for DBZ? Personally I remember watching both Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z on Toonami growing up. In fact I would often catch the entire lineup around that time.

    submitted by /u/Naive_Life
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite form or forms and or transformations in the dragon ball franchise?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 10:58 AM PST

    Not race specific it can be any form.

    For me it's SSJ4 (it looks so sick), Unlocked potential/potential unleashed, (Gohans base form power up), and I love the new ultra ego form thing Vegeta just got it's pretty cool to me.

    As for forms... potara fusion is awesome to me.

    submitted by /u/RandomRedditUser0602
    [link] [comments]

    Why so much hate for DBZ Kai?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 02:57 PM PST

    I expected to be disappointed when watching it, but I've actually been remarkably impressed by it. I think it's silly just because you favor a particular version of the dub or a very few number of the scenes aren't drawn perfectly, or you don't have the soundtrack from the original dbz. People wanted things to stay the same and have a very hard time embracing change. I don't think any of the things I've named above are bad. When you look at the positives though such as superior pacing(which to me is such a vital thing), I don't see how people can't favor DBZ Kai. The original DBZ, while I like it, is bloated. You have so many scenes of cloud, people staring at someone for entire episodes, etc, just because Toei wanted to get as many episodes out and keep the train going, and milk it for as long as possible. Kai is constantly moving, and just feels superior to me. I respect other people's opinion on the matter, but I Just think they are wrong when it comes to this one.

    submitted by /u/hitta33
    [link] [comments]

    UI omen tease more info in comments

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 11:38 AM PST

    How would you rank the Saiyan's (universe 6 and 7) in terms of potential?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 02:04 PM PST

    I would assume Broly is number 1. But I don't know after that.

    submitted by /u/bobburg7894
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment