• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 18, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - I 3D Printed and Painted a Scouter. Came out extra clean. Links to files in comments.

    Dragon Ball Z - I 3D Printed and Painted a Scouter. Came out extra clean. Links to files in comments.


    I 3D Printed and Painted a Scouter. Came out extra clean. Links to files in comments.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 06:49 AM PST

    Made this pixel art to celebrate my favourite series

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 03:20 PM PST

    So long as we’re all posting our Dragon Ball tattoo’s, here’s my Kame House I had done in Vietnam!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 07:32 PM PST

    I know nothing about DBZ, but my 13 year old nephew is reading it and I'm looking for ideas for Christmas.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 06:52 AM PST

    This may be against rule 3? If so don't hesitate to remove.

    He's up to books number 6 and 7, but his mom already got him 8, 9 and 10 for Christmas so I want to do something a little different. I'm looking for ideas probably around like $50 that could be something cool like a special edition or maybe something framed. Does anyone have any pointers for me? Thanks!

    Edit: My sister gave me a few other ideas and I ended up buying something else he wanted, not related to DBZ. I'm holding on to those ideas though because his birthday is in February! Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/HLef
    [link] [comments]

    I seen someone else post their dragon ball tattoo, figured i would too ��

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 10:49 AM PST

    Cell saga and the early atmosphere

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 12:34 PM PST

    Anyone wish the whole arc continued on with that eerie horror type atmosphere? Its been a while since i watched it but i recall the android saga up tilll cell roaming the streets sucking ppl up, it had this eerie atmosphere. Cells first form was like an alien from a horror movie then by perfect cell he becomes less scary and more silly per se... idk i love the whole saga, i just wish it carried on that horror element

    Edit: you don't all have to keep downvoting me because you disagree with my opinion. Smh

    submitted by /u/avoritz
    [link] [comments]

    Red Ribbon Timing

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 07:35 PM PST

    How long did it take for Goku to take down the Red Ribbon Army, because it seems like it was pretty fast in hindsight. Manga and TV timelines both welcome

    submitted by /u/SocratesStates
    [link] [comments]

    The prompt "Chaos" of Pixel Dailies #319/365 [64*64px] that I made on stream yesterday.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 11:35 AM PST

    What's your favorite quote of DBZ/DB Kai?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 04:32 PM PST

    No matter what, or how uncannon it is, mine will always be;

    Trunks, Bulma, I do this for you, and yes, even for you.. Kakarot.

    The development that one line showed me of what Vegeta became cemented him as my favorite character and I was disappointed to find out that wasn't the original way it happened. But of the whole series. It's Still my favorite, especially with the beautiful artwork we got to along with it. It just fit perfectly.

    submitted by /u/WutUtalkingBoutWill
    [link] [comments]

    So, I just started playing DBH today, and decided to pull some gacha tickets. I have no idea what this means, but from playing DBL and Bleach Brave Souls, I feel like this is a 1 in a million pull. How good of a pull is this?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 02:56 PM PST

    What is the best DB game on the Nintendo Switch Lite?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Which Dragon Ball game plays best on the Nintendo Switch Lite (handheld only)?

    Kakarot, xenoverse, or fighterz?

    submitted by /u/sgjino30
    [link] [comments]

    After rewatching the Top. yardrat must be in the 2nd universe too

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 05:55 PM PST

    I just assumed he was from the sixth universe , like the namekens, but after watching again he is from the second universe( the power of love one) does that mean every universe could have a earth or a planet vegeta ?

    submitted by /u/Smurfkilluh
    [link] [comments]

    You are in charge of Dragon Ball but can't change the original Manga.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 08:36 AM PST

    What details would you add?

    What interpretations would you confirm?

    What alternate versions of the story would you keep?

    For me (might add more later):

    1. On Goku

    I would embrace/emphasize the pure of heart aspect of Goku as the source of his power. In addition to being a Saiyan of course.

    He literally doesn't understand his limits as a long term/permanent feature.

    This mindset is a combination of the head injury, the Latch key childhood/low education after Gohan's death, Gine's purity, and Bardock's determination.

    For example, his ability to copy the Kamehameha from seeing it (without killing training), "remembering God Ki", and accessing ultra instinct are Goku's achievements in ignorance (see tvtropes).

    He does have genuine knowledge of martial arts and ki mechanics. It's not 100% instinct as he ages.

    Fat Buu and Kid/Pure Buu are similar to Goku in this regard. The reason why it was important to kill Buu fast.

    1. On Vegeta (and space technology):

    Veggie is a higher class of Saiyan. It's not just an economic/royal statement. He's bred to perfection.

    This is why he could use his great ape form and control himself.

    Saiyan/cold force technology allowed for "test tube babies" to be made. King Vegeta designed his son to be the strongest Saiyan.

    Broly was unintentional, but the result of similar breeding.

    Cold used similar technology for Freeza. He also had more resources to draw from than the Saiyans, as well as a willingness to include other races' genetic information (including Saiyan genetics but not even he knows that).

    submitted by /u/8167lliw
    [link] [comments]

    Are the DBZ broly movies worth watching?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2021 09:04 AM PST

    I know they're not canon but if they're good still, i wanna watch them

    submitted by /u/jujimanman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment