• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 6, 2022

    Dragon Ball Z - what movie does the scene where Vegeta watches TV come from?

    Dragon Ball Z - what movie does the scene where Vegeta watches TV come from?


    what movie does the scene where Vegeta watches TV come from?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 11:09 PM PST

    Goku's gangster past

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 06:17 PM PST

    beerus but a real kitty (oc)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 02:24 AM PST

    Bulma color by me

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 04:04 PM PST

    I'm so glad I watched DBZ

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 09:38 PM PST

    So I was never really big on anime. I watched a few here and there, some during childhood, but I wasn't totally into it. My childhood bestfriend LOVES anime but she always hated DBZ and never recommended it to me so I never paid it much attention.

    A few months ago I caught a glimpse of the show on my friend's phone, and I was intrigued (I still remember, it was the episode in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber where Trunks and Goten were taking on Buu). They excitedly introduced me to the show, and even started watching the whole thing from the start just so we can watch together.

    I fell in love with the show so much, and now I feel so upset and empty after finishing DB Super :( I know there is manga (and a movie), and I'll definitely get around to reading it, but it's such a different feel from watching the show and hearing the voice actors do such an amazing job!

    I'm glad there is a large fandom because DBZ is truly fantastic.

    submitted by /u/wretched_and_divine
    [link] [comments]

    Wear or display !?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 01:34 PM PST

    Mega Buu Y (Buu + Mega Mewtwo Y)

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 05:55 AM PST

    I drew Gohan from the new movie! (DBS: Superhero)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 01:22 PM PST

    Gohan clapping cell tattoo

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 09:58 PM PST

    On the Throne at My Office

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 09:15 AM PST

    drew gohan in his fit from the new movie! [OC]

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 04:33 AM PST

    Namek Goku and Buu Saga Vegeta Tattoo!!

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 10:16 AM PST

    The Duggo Boss (Saiyan Mode ), ME, Digital Art, 2022

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 05:33 AM PST

    Android 21 as a pride trooper by kemachiku

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 02:48 AM PST

    DB Volume 6, did squad b's leader shave his mustache?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 09:06 AM PST

    Kame Aikikan(AU) by me

    Posted: 06 Jan 2022 03:15 AM PST

    I hope you guys like this Goku sketch I made. Not much work, but it's honest work.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 06:16 PM PST

    Why does Viz censor the Dragon Ball manga when they left Toriyama's Manga Theater untouched?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2022 06:13 PM PST

    I know this only partially applies to Dragon Ball, but I recently got the Akira Toriyama's Manga Theater hardcover volume (totally worth it, gorgeous, high quality book and the stories are hilarious and nonsensical, perfect for fans of early Toriyama's sillier style a la Dragon Ball and Dr. Slump before later DB became more action-oriented), and I found that there are multiple moments where topless females (usually underage, early Toriyama was a fucking perv) and middle fingers are left completely unaltered and uncensored. Which of course stands in complete contrast to Viz's Dragon Ball manga releases where they censored every instance of middle fingers and Blooma's nipples (but left twelve-year old Gokū's penis totally bared). I just don't get why Viz censors the fuck out of one thing but censors nothing in something else by the exact same author??

    submitted by /u/Mar-Vell_67
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment