• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - One of my two Goku Tattoos 🥰 and i love it

    Dragon Ball Z - One of my two Goku Tattoos �� and i love it


    One of my two Goku Tattoos �� and i love it

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Super Android 17 from GT By Zika

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:13 AM PST

    My gf made me my Valentines Day card!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:12 PM PST

    Vegito made by Me!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:19 PM PST

    [Self] Android 18 by azumicosplay.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Caulifla and Kale: Arabian Saiyans.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:04 AM PST

    I drew a quick kefla

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:56 PM PST

    My Dragon Ball Z fanart :) hope you like it

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:34 AM PST

    What made me love DBZ when I grew up.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:50 PM PST

    For many people. They loved DBZ mainly for the comedy and the action sequences and power ups and as a fan I was a fan of that too.

    But upon further watching some scenes of DBZ and watching DBZ the abridged series. It was not just the action, the comedy or even the power up sequences. that got me hooked up to DBZ.

    No. The biggest draw for DBZ for me was and has always been the drama of it and the deep themes of fighting and preserving through all odds. Was what made me love DBZ when I watched it as a kid and when I watched it as an adult.

    Even DBZ Super. which while I may not enjoyed it as much as DBZ. still enjoyed the show a lot and the themes it explored.

    The growing friendship of Beerus and Goku and how Goku befriends beerus even when he couldn't defeat him.

    The Tragedy of Zamusu and his inability to understand mortals. which led to turning into a monster.

    The Awe inspiring transformation of Omen ultra instinct and how the impact it gave me upon its releases and the built leading to it.

    The seer tragedy of Broly and how he was raised by his father.

    Even the original dragon ball anime had these types of moments. Such as Krillen death and the massive tragedy Master Roshi had to go through when losing his master to Demon King piccolo.

    Anyway that is how I feel.

    submitted by /u/Denbob54
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing practice turned into Bulma Briefs! I hope Reddit doesn't botch the quality, but I thought it was about time I shared to the community.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:42 AM PST

    [OC] Vegeta on the beach

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Gogeta !

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:46 AM PST

    A gift from my daughter on valentines day not gonna lie t-shirt is amazing and the best dbz one I've got.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Finally hanging up some of my art redesigns, Original renders done by Monstkem SSB Goku / UI Goku by: cmetznerdotcom / Hexagon collage images from: dt501061

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Which Dbz/Super character should I draw?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Been in the mood for some Db fanart but not sure who I should start with. I kinda like to hear ideas for not so common characters, shoot me some suggestions!

    submitted by /u/justinmasonart
    [link] [comments]

    Best Piccolo shirt ever.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Thought of an What if episode the other day.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:07 PM PST

    I was thinking about What if episodes and came down to this little story arc.

    -Frieza never feels threatened about the saiyan raise so he does not destroy planet vegeta.

    -Goku does not get sent to earth, he grows up on planet vegeta to become a bloodthirsty warrior, second in command in Vegeta's group.

    -Goku and Vegeta have the same mindset, they act like they are brothers.

    -Goku, Vegeta, Radditz and Nappa travels together and conquer planets.

    -Goku is a real douchebag, always letting his true brother Radditz know he is a weakling compared to the rest.

    -Goku and Vegeta reach the level of Super Saiyan and travels to Frieza's spaceship and comfronts him, they kill him just as easy as Trunks did and free the Saiyans from his reigns.

    -Bardock and King Vegeta are proud of their sons.

    -Goku, Vegeta, Radditz and Nappa travels to planet earth to destroy it but learns of the Dragon Balls instead.

    -They all search for them but only one could make a wish and they all wanted imortallity for them selves.

    -Goku kills Radditz and Vegeta kills Nappa, and so Goku and Vegeta fight eachother as a sparring match, the winner will get the wish.

    Thats all I could think of but I think it could be good.

    submitted by /u/Obliviation92
    [link] [comments]

    Is it too late to watch dragon ball? Im thinking about watching it!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Should I watch it or is it too late

    submitted by /u/Jinpil1
    [link] [comments]

    TIL Buu’s dog is another name pun

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Quick question before I go to sleep

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:45 PM PST

    So I've heard how Akira Toriyama just forgot to age goten and trunks in super, but does anyone think that half-saiyans could have an odd ability to grow according to the dangers around them? Because Gohan grew way faster than goten and trunks have so far, and he was in a whole lotta danger at the time of growth.

    Would this be considered a spoiler?

    Idk if this has been asked before, sorry lol

    submitted by /u/JJJafan
    [link] [comments]

    I wonder how DB woulda went if Toriyama kept with the original idea for Gohan.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:18 PM PST

    We all know by now that Gohan was planned to fully replace Goku when Goku died again but decided to go back on that idea due to fan "outcry" (read bitching) now, don't get me wrong. I fucking love Goku, he's my favourite anime character period ever. Dude is like quadruple S tier in my fav anime characters but I'd be really interested to see how the show would have went if Gohan wasn't side lined.

    I mean even in Super he's pretty strong after some quick training to get back on his feet imagine the kind of threats Toriyama would have to create to deal with a Gohan that had never stopped training? Or the possible stories we coulda got? Ah well, we got more Goku so I'm okay with it I guess

    (side note: can we get a Gohan and Goku fuse already god damn)

    submitted by /u/SomeIdiotWithAG
    [link] [comments]

    Gohan by me

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Future trunks and the android 17

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:04 PM PST

    So we all know android 17 won the tournament and basically saved the universes. Now I wanna know what would future trunks reaction be to find out that android 17 saved the universe.

    submitted by /u/oso_baby1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment