• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Imperfect Cell Cosplay by Itlookslikekilled

    Dragon Ball Z - Imperfect Cell Cosplay by Itlookslikekilled


    Imperfect Cell Cosplay by Itlookslikekilled

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    New in reddit! Please check my pixel art animation of bulma and goku. Made by me, NindioArt

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    What do you think of my new tattoo

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Dragonball is life

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    [OC] Super Saiyan Blue Goku (no reference)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    [OC] Super Saiyan Rosé Goku Black

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    [OC] SSJ3 goku crosshatch drawing, hope you like it! (will post the reference in the comments)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    [OC] Majin Vegeta done by me!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    A Goku I made a while ago

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Another Goku sketch

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Got some new anime merch for my b-day

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    How funny would it be if....

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    I know a lot of folks dislike the GT saga(I havent seen it yet), but, what if, for just a filler episode or arc in super, there was a wish or something similar, that caused everyone to turn into a kid again, how funny would it be to see kid vegeta, goku, and everyone else. Even get kid gokus original dragonball voice actress. Youd have Kid vegeta, goku, gohan, piccolo, krillin, 18, bulma, chichi, even roshi. And they have to stop some villain to turn back. just imagine beerus reaction, or even have kid beerus and whis.

    submitted by /u/ShySintendo64
    [link] [comments]

    Fight vs Piccolo

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Just rewatched Gokus fight against Piccolo in the 23rd Tenkaichi and I just wonder how he was able to survive the beam through his chest in the end of the fight? I mean his lung is completely destroyed and he is losing a lot of blood so how was he able to survive and even use his right arm to punch Piccolo? And why did Piccolo not take his leer arm when he had the chance before his final blow? He did nearly no damage to the arm so I think Goku could still use it...

    submitted by /u/FAN247
    [link] [comments]

    Goku black is clear and afar my favorite charecter... but my favorite color is green. So I altered this photo more to my liking and created a wallpaper����

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    This is my personal opinion. The dragon ball canon needs a literal canon tuffle ark.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    The only times tuffles had a significant plot was in hatchyack, dragon ball gt with baby and his creator, and a couple of twins in dragon ball heroes. All of which are not canon.

    I want to see an actual real tuffle ark with them getting revenge on the saiyans.

    submitted by /u/Boredlord64
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't we see MOST of the humans using Ki in DB?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    We see krillin doing it, videl etc, if there's alot of humans on planet earth how come nobody knows how to do it? every saiyan atleast has a grasp on some kind of Ki usage even when they're child but, why most of the humans do not use it? you can say that they don't know but i'm pretty sure they do since all of the crap that has happened in dragon ball, how come none of the scientists on earth explained it.

    submitted by /u/luksonluke
    [link] [comments]

    (OC) Perfect cell

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Is dragonball GT that "bad"? If yes, why?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    I personaly like GT, even more than super. But i think a majority does not realy like the GT Series...why?

    submitted by /u/JokerWoM
    [link] [comments]

    Original Dragon Ball Z TCG Help!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I know nothing about the game or show beyond some character names and basic knowledge by just looking at covers. But I was given a bunch of DBZ cards from the early 2000s game and have a friend I'd like to play it with because he likes Dragonball, but we know nothing about it. Is there anywhere I can find rules and explanations because YouTube didn't help it was all Duper and Panini which is modified from this.

    submitted by /u/Liamcolotti
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Frieza/Namek Saga greatly overrated by fans?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    I personally think it is. It's definitely not the peak of Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z like so many fans say it is and I personally the Majin Buu Saga (which I also think is underrated) is peak of the anime by far.

    I don't know just found the Frieza/Namek Saga to be overly long and incredibly boring to follow and I definitely feel like the Cell Saga (even though it's a little overrated too) was definitely an improvement over the Frieza/Namek Saga.

    submitted by /u/ZHPizzaCookies
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite theme from Dragon Ball (db,dbz,dbs,dbgt)?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    In my opinion you can't beat "No More" or "Blue Evolution". But still "No More" > "Blue Evolution"

    submitted by /u/Mqstr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment