• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 8, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - "We are all Son Goku" by @limandao on Twitter

    Dragon Ball Z - "We are all Son Goku" by @limandao on Twitter


    "We are all Son Goku" by @limandao on Twitter

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Progressively drawing Raditz in everyone elses clothes to make him seem vaguely relevant again. Today: Roshi.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    SSJ2 Kefla (by Hamza Touijri)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I can't believe there's already cutouts of Vegeta with the Yardrats.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    New Dragon Ball shirt I picked up

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Sketched some line-art of the 'droids

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Finally completed the set and thought it was cool the Dragon Ball manga form a picture when you have the whole set!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Happy International Women's day! Today I drew Kefla from Dragon Ball Super

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Kabito Kai irwin action figure spotted ( bottom right) in "The 40 year old virgin" film

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    [OC] Ultra Instinct Goku

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    My Saiyan Female Armor I Made!!! Since I use the same white boots for a ton of my cosplays, I made a base template for various Saiyan boot covers!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:13 AM PST

    New cops from target ��

    Posted: 07 Mar 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Half good/half evil

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    If King Cold was around as strong as Namek Freiza, and was well known as the ruler until he steps down as shown in the DBS Broly movie, why wasn't anyone else aware of him? Not even Kink Kai.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Seems like such a well known and powerful guy just got forgotten about.

    submitted by /u/RedHouse26
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball Z forgot Dragon Ball

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    So I've recently been rewatching the whole series, just got up to the cell saga and it's REALLY strange how the world of dragon ball Z has basically forgotten all of dragon ball. Not the Z fighters but everyone else. The only person who seems to remember anything is King Furry.

    A couple of examples just in the cell saga

    -chichi's neighbors keep calling Goku and Gohan hoodlums, like she isn't the daughter OF THE OX KING -not a single Z fighter is recognized by anyone. I could understand Goku is SS the whole cell games, but Tien was also a famous world martial arts tournament winner. On top of that Piccolo barely looks any different from original king piccolo.

    I know there are more than this throughout the series, it just feels odd how much dragon ball world was forgotten in DBZ.

    submitted by /u/Soarha
    [link] [comments]

    Watching / Reading through Dragonball again just really makes Z seem so much better.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    For years I never had watched Dragonball except bits I saw on TV. Hell, when I was really young and saw DBZ on Toonami(I'm 30), I had no idea Dragonball existed. I thought all the events referenced in flashbacks were it.

    Then a few years ago I watched Dragonball. Slow start, but really enjoyed Goku's journey, getting to know the characters. Reading the Dragonball Manga now.

    It's just...so crazy to think Dragonball became DBZ. Like you would never imagine. At one point the Kamehameha was just this absolutely insane thing and Roshi's strength was thought to be super human to a degree. Then we all know how DBZ went. Just nobody could've seen it coming.

    I also just laugh when I think about DBZ only fans who think Goku never killed anybody. Then I watch / read Dragonball and Goku's kill count is easily in the dozens, at least. Weird how it went from comedy with Goku killing, to an action / battle manga(a real one), and Goku NOT killing. Kid Goku literally could not stop killing people. Adult Goku will endanger the entire Universe to not kill lol.

    submitted by /u/Mkilbride
    [link] [comments]

    No regrets..whats your favorite series?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    So I just got into manga/anime and I'm reading Dragon Ball. Not even disappointed and not that far in either. Definitely has my attention.

    submitted by /u/RainbowBoi83
    [link] [comments]

    Question for game choice

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Hi, so I just wanted to see which game do you all think is more fun? For me, I can play just multiplayer bur I also want to have a campaign which is why I've been leaning towards Kakarot. But, like I said multiplayer for me is really fun. (Posting in both subs)

    submitted by /u/loss123456
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Ball heroes manga question

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I would like to start reading Dragon Ball Heroes manga from the beginning but it´s quite confusing. Can you please tell me which volume is first, second etc.? And is there any way to get a complete PDF files of volumes online? Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/RobertCroupier
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s really at fault for a Universe having a low mortal level? The GoD, Supreme Kai or Angel?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment