• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Hi, I'm new to this subreddit, this is my first post. Here my fanart of Piccolo from the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai (manga color scheme), hope you like it!

    Dragon Ball Z - Hi, I'm new to this subreddit, this is my first post. Here my fanart of Piccolo from the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai (manga color scheme), hope you like it!


    Hi, I'm new to this subreddit, this is my first post. Here my fanart of Piccolo from the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai (manga color scheme), hope you like it!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    I'm recreating old 90's DBZ posters and here's the first one I've remade. Any suggestions for other posters to be remade?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Needed that extra gym motivation today....

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    *spoilers* Here’s my drawing of Moro vs Goku

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Goku, Kamehameha

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Pain is temporary pride is forever! Vegita fueling gains

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    SSJ3 Future Trunks (OC)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Goku MUI - (Animated Fanart)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    It was the year 2001—

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Goku has been missing in space for 2 years now. Toonami stopped airing DBZ in the U.S. Eventually, I went to blockbuster with my mom...the History of Trunks VHS is on the anime shelves. Without hesitation I brought it to my mom so she could buy it. The entire car ride home I wondered: "who is Trunks? That can't be Gohan on the cover?! Is this the new reality DBZ will be set in when it returns to t.v? Who are these androids...". Guys I have to tell you—this was the greatest anime cinematic experience of my youth. The setting was a wasteland, all of my heros besides Gohan perished to the unbeatable, ruthless androids. Trunks was the son of Vegeta, living with future Bulma in a bunker. Gohan was the Earth's mightiest hero. A true super saiyan. He didn't study, all he did was train to defeat the androids. He taught Trunks vital life lessons; lessons that changed his life forever. I have nothing but love for Future Trunks & Future Gohan. I had nothing but fear & despair when it came to the androids. The soundtrack was eerie, the scenes were intense. The message was powerful & sad. If you haven't seen this movie, do yourself a favor & check it out—although I can tell you this for sure: When I watched it when I was 9 years old for the first time without knowing anything about it was mind blowing. I probably watched it 100+ times. Thank you for reading - Neteroshi ❤️

    submitted by /u/neteroshi
    [link] [comments]

    Vegeta's Ultimate Sacrifice

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Here's my drawing of Vegito (references in comment)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    When my favorite animes collide

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Completed this artwork today, let me know what you guys think about it, and yea I'm going to make more artwork of DB like this :)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    About the Super Saiyan forms

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Transformations like Super Saiyan Rage, Blue Evolution, Berserker and others are new transformations or are they just power-ups (variations) of existing transformations?

    Like ... SSJ Second and Third Grade are SSJ1 Power-ups, not new transformations ... (like SSJ2 and 3, they are new transformations).

    Would Super Saiyan Rage be an SSJ2 power-up? And would Blue Evolution be an ordinary Blue power-up? Or are they completely new transformations of Super Saiyan?

    And the Berserker and Rosé forms?

    submitted by /u/TailsPokemon11
    [link] [comments]

    The possibility of a canon ssj4

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    This mabey a bit weird but any one else find any thing familiar about the ikari form that broly has i think it is leading up to the form known as super saiyan 4, but i think it wont be known as super saiyan 4 i like a name change that uses its origin as a name like great ape super saiyan but ill leave that up to you as i am not good at names.

    submitted by /u/Springtrapgaming18
    [link] [comments]

    My gf did this for my birthday! (The written part should read "my songs") .

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if it counts but here's a fanart picture I made for a friend who wanted to see a SSGSS evolved Broly with UI aura, fused zamasu divine ring and ssj2 aura ki fx. My first time drawing something like this

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    My new t shirt.. You like it?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Could SSJ Goku survive the Devilmite beam?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Say when Goku first got his Super Saiyan ability and he was filled with rage fighting Frieza, what if Spike had chosen then to fire his Devil Mite beam at Goku. Would it have had an effect this time? Would its power have been enough to hurt Goku?

    Could Goku in the state he was in the first time he went Super Saiyan, fly on the Flying Nimbus? I mean sure its not necessary with his power but I'm just curious if he passes the purity test under those circumstances.

    submitted by /u/CuriousGazelle0
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about beginning of cell saga

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Okay, these may sound stupid but: how much stronger is vegeta than picolo when vegeta has unlocked super saiyan? Because piccolo was able to go toe to toe with freeza for a while right?

    Also, how many times can a namekian fuse with another of his kind? Since piccolo already fused with the strongest namekian on namek, but yet he wants to fuse with Kami aswell? If you can just fuse unlimited, why didn't more namekians do it, surely they would be able to stand up against freeza and his gang, right?

    Also, if all you need is a pure heart and rage to unlock super saiyan, why doesn't gohan has it? He has a pure heart like his father and he has become extremely mad multiple times already. Like when he kicked freeza around.

    submitted by /u/deboytimo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment