• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - My take on Goku!

    Dragon Ball Z - My take on Goku!


    My take on Goku!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    My take on one of the most iconic moments in DBZ

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    My cat chilling on the couch

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    [OC] Base Gogeta

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Found this while cleaning out my garage

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Some cool Super Saiyan 2 gohan picture from DB legends

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    If the potara earring was broken during a fusion would the two people defuse?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    If it were shot by a beam or something else

    submitted by /u/Cheesy117
    [link] [comments]

    My brothers a big dragon ball fan and he goes on about it all the time. So for my own pleasure i did a drawing of super saiyan goku. Not my best drawing considering its in a different style than im used too but i hope it looks different to you guys

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Patrick can beat goku tho[OC]

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    How come Vegeta lost his entire tail after shrinking back down?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Yajirobe cut off most of his tail, but not all of it. Why doesn't Vegeta have a stump of a tail?

    submitted by /u/WrastleGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Would the idea of Vegito Black in the Goku Black Arc, make the Future Trunks arc have a better ending?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I really liked the direction that this Arc was taking until Fused Zamasu came into the picture and was easily defeated by a "spirit sword" wielded by Trunks.

    I would have like to somehow see the same thing happen for vegeta were another version of Zamasu took over vegeta's body. Once they are met by our protagonists and pushed bak on their heels, they fuse and become Vegito Black. Then Regular Goku and Vegeta fuse making Vegito, hence making of the craziest fights in dragonball history imo

    submitted by /u/Millerverse_
    [link] [comments]

    Why did the main timeline Goku not succumb to the heart virus sooner?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Future Goku was effected by, and passed, before the androids appeared.

    In the main timeline however, he was fighting on the day that the androids (albeit the wrong ones) appeared.

    Shouldn't he have been impacted by the virus sooner? Was there a reasonable explanation that led to the delay of the virus taking hold?

    submitted by /u/Mr_AP92
    [link] [comments]

    Do DBZ Season DVD's always contain booklets?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    My complete series DVD set I bought a few ago has just now come into my suspicion as a bootleg. I heard if there is no booklet in the side panel, which there isn't, it is a bootleg copy. Is this true?

    submitted by /u/fizzycswag
    [link] [comments]

    My first gaming pc build

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Thought I'd give a shot drawing Broly

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    I made a retro videogame version of the first opening on Bosca Ceoil

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Are Dyspo & Beerus the same?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Are Dyspo and Beerus the same race/species? I know one is depicted as a rabbit and the other as a cat but they look incredibly similar, like too similar to ignore you know

    submitted by /u/Triple6Eyes
    [link] [comments]

    Bulma - Dragon Ball [ OC Fanart ]

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    my style teen goku

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment