• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Freshly inked Shenron tattoo

    Dragon Ball Z - Freshly inked Shenron tattoo


    Freshly inked Shenron tattoo

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Who else wanted to eat the Dinosaur tail meat?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:11 PM PST

    Got bored of how my board looked so I chucked my fav dbz villain on there

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:32 AM PST

    Kaioshin cosplay by @itlookslikekilled (IG)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Just arrived earlier today ��!!! Always loved the show growing up but never read the manga

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:21 PM PST

    What a wonderful family! Art credit: HTivey

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:15 PM PST

    20$ at walmart grabbed it so fast

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Latest piece. @devansmithtattoos from Mythical Wizard Tattoo

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:20 PM PST

    Learning to draw, so I decided to draw my favorite character! I've always loved the outfit.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    My SSJ2 Gohan and Perfect Cell illustration!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Vaporwave Android 18 completed on procreate. :)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:13 PM PST

    So from my understanding about where to take off after DBZ

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:51 PM PST

    Im on dbz episode 191 and I was just thinking where I should take off after DBZ ends.

    And from my understanding DBGT takes place where DBZ left off but DBS also takes place where DBZ takes off.

    So DBS wont continue after DBGT but Instead act like GT didn't exist.

    I do understand from what my friend has said that even though Battle of the Gods and Res F are adaptes into DBS because thats what its based off of that I should still watch them.

    I only want to watch GT for the SSJ4 transformation though.

    Please correct me if im wrong without any spoilers please!!!!!

    submitted by /u/DumbFuckingIdiot23
    [link] [comments]

    I feel this may happen.......

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:06 PM PST

    My drawing of Dabura !! hope ya'll like it

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:03 AM PST

    The Making of Legacy of Goku 2

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:21 PM PST

    7 Star Buu, my first digital painting.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:21 AM PST

    Just realized something (GT)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:50 PM PST

    I just watched the ending of GT as I never seen it and wanted to see ss4 gogeta. Thinking back now, why doesn't ss4 gogeta use soul punisher on omega just like he did as super saiyan vs janemba. (which is evil spirit). Omega is purely negative energy so ss4 gogeta should have just used the move to annihilate him. Probably just another gt plot hole i guess.

    submitted by /u/crazymf312
    [link] [comments]

    How would a human mutant look in Dragon Ball?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:34 PM PST

    We all know Dragon Ball has mutants. Frieza is a mutant. And Broly or Kale could be a mutant. So I wonder what powers or forms would a human mutant have that makes them different from regular ki using humans. Tien and Androids don't count as mutants. One is an alien hybrid and the other is technology.

    submitted by /u/lenny1623
    [link] [comments]

    By Chris at Evolution Ink in Fayetteville, NC

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Who is your least favorite villain?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:34 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I have been watching the series from the beginning(because while I know the story I have never seen every episode) and some dude called Gatlic Jr appeared and I was all... I have never heard of this man and he got his own movie so I figured people don't like him. Then I started thinking people always talk about their favorite villains (frieza, cell, buu) but not their least favorites. So I am here to ask who was your least favorite? Who do you hate with a passion or you thought was just plain useless?

    submitted by /u/alyssgreyheart
    [link] [comments]

    Power level question

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Hello! I'm a first time reader of dragonball. Currently reading the first volume of Z for the first time (I'm reading the vizbig 3 in 1's). Literally the only thing I knew about dragonball was "it's over 9,000!" So color me surprised when in my manga Vegeta screams "it's over 8,000!" Why is the power level different? Does anyone know. I was surprised that one of the most iconic quotes from anime might not have actually come from the og source material. Any explanation would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TanFarkleberry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment