• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Karoly, Ultimate Fusion by me.

    Dragon Ball Z - Karoly, Ultimate Fusion by me.


    Karoly, Ultimate Fusion by me.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 02:47 AM PST

    What happens after season 4 of DBZ?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:51 AM PST

    I can't watch past season 4 of DBZ because I canceled my funimation subscription.

    submitted by /u/Potatotoetoe128
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think that Goku really would have turned out “evil” if he hadn’t landed on his head?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Mulling it over I've come to the conclusion that Goku probably wouldn't have been that evil? Sure he'd have Saiyan aggression and probably be smarter/more cunning outside of combat, but something like being pure of heart seems odd to be tied exclusively to the mind. There's also a minor inconsistency that Raditz came to earth under the assumption that Goku was ordered to conquer the planet, but I don't think he had explicit instructions to do that seeing as how he was stealthily sent off by Bardock and Gine instead of by coincidence or whatever.

    It's fine if you do think he'd turn out evil by the way, but I personally don't doubt that this version of Goku would be easily nurtured into a good person by Grandpa Gohan.

    submitted by /u/Raccooooooon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment