• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - [VIZ] Dragon Ball Super Chapter 66

    Dragon Ball Z - [VIZ] Dragon Ball Super Chapter 66


    [VIZ] Dragon Ball Super Chapter 66

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:03 AM PST

    I Remade a Cursed Frame from Dragon Ball Z

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:50 PM PST

    One of my recent Goku Rose tattoo designs for a friend of mine! Yeah, I love pink too ���� Hope y’all like! Done using Copics.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:40 PM PST

    you're being bullied, son gohan

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 04:48 PM PST

    Here’s my drawing of Vegeta!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Birthday present from the girlfriend. She doesn’t watch the show, but she knows me

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:21 PM PST

    My drawing of goku Mui

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    OC Majin Buu, made with Copic markers.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:46 PM PST

    DBS Super Broly Fanart, movie was a big inspiration to me. hope you like! References in comments

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:27 PM PST

    My Family dont approve of my life choices

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:08 PM PST

    New here!!! I’m excited to be here

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Don't really know if anybody cares but I started watching the db series like 2 months ago and I'm about to finish dbs and I'm really excited to be here

    submitted by /u/YuppersDB
    [link] [comments]

    Peaked, Cell? I Haven’t Even Begun to Peak (OC)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:25 PM PST

    Pink, white, and black for Vegeta outfit today! I wish I had a matching Badman mask! XD Going out to get Starbucks!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:37 AM PST

    I had an incredible haul of very well painted beautiful dbz keychains today for a steal of a price; however I cannot for the life of me find them online anywhere, anyone have any ideas? They all say somewhere on them: B/S-T BP 2005 China. If that helps at all.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:44 PM PST

    The Real reason why the Universe 6 Saiyans make transform into Super Saiyan so easily

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 01:42 PM PST

    I have an in-universe explanation as to why the U6 Saiyans can transform into Super Saiyans so effortlessly... they're tailless. The 2 Tailless Saiyans in Universe 7 Goten and Trunks both transformed into Super Saiyans without really even trying and the data books heavily imply that Goten and Trunks' lack of tails along with their half-human emotions and DNA made it exponentially easier for them to transform. Gohan's history helps support this theory too; Both Goten and Gohan are half-human, half-Saiyan prodigies, but unlike Goten Gohan was born with a tail. Goten first transformed while sparring with Chi-Chi whereas Gohan had to go through intense training to awaken his SSJ transformation.

    Now let's look at the U6 Saiyans.

    A lot of people are bothered by the fact that the legendary Super Saiyan is reduced to *back tingles* and justifiably so since it betrays a lot of the logic that had been set up in the series up to that point but the introduction of Goten and Trunks really did it first, Vegeta even calls it "Super Saiyan bargain sale" . "The power must come in response to a need, not a desire" is one of Goku's most famous lines in regard to becoming a Super Saiyan but I think it only applies to Saiyans born with tails. All of the U6 Saiyans are born tailless, in the anime Cabba was even confused by the notion that Saiyans had tails in the first place.

    Personally, I wouldn't mind Taillessness as an explanation for U6 Saiyans getting so strong so quickly since it also makes Goten and Trunks transforming make more sense too. What do you all think?

    submitted by /u/AbjectMammoth9992
    [link] [comments]

    The Prince of all watches ;)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:52 AM PST

    (Dragon Ball Super Manga Spoilers) My take on an LR Moro!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 01:03 PM PST

    Unpopular opinion:Goku had the saddest backstory

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:45 PM PST

    He is the last of his kind and killed the only person who took him in (Gohan) and also getting killed by his own brother.

    submitted by /u/Malwarecookies
    [link] [comments]

    Another Omniversal Tournament: Years after the end of DBZ

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:45 PM PST

    After the defeat of Moro in the latest chapter, the insane lineup that Universe 7 can roll out for another tournament of power hosted by the two Zenos is absolutely phenomenal:

    1. Goku
    2. Vegeta
    3. Broly
    4. Uub
    5. Frieza
    6. Majin Buu
    7. Gohan*
    8. Piccolo
    9. Android 17*
    10. Android 18*

    I'm still on the fence as to whether Gohan, Android 17, and Android 18 would want to join in something like this again as well as Frieza (although to a lesser degree). However, we would have older Goten and Trunks ready to go by now and maybe pull off a Metamoran/Potara fusion if the Zenos don't give a damn like they did with Kefla. I doubt we'll see another tournament like this again, but if it's reintroduced, I would think all universes would fight this time. And my goodness, Uub's potential is so unbelievably high it's hard to fathom just how much he would grow with training.

    submitted by /u/the_OneIX
    [link] [comments]

    Lunch fanart made by me, what do u think? ����

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    My watch changes dbz pix

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Anime or Manga version on universe 6 saga and combining both versions

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:30 PM PST

    Which version of the universe 6 saga is better, Anime or Manga? And How would you combine both versions?

    submitted by /u/GokuandSupermanbffs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment