• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Android 18, art by @enonami

    Dragon Ball Z - Android 18, art by @enonami


    Android 18, art by @enonami

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:05 PM PST

    I made this digital illustration the other day. He is one of my favorite villains. What do you think?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Im getting back into art and drew Goku

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Tried a new drawing style for broly it took me about an hour should I color it hope you guys like it

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:19 AM PST

    SSJ Trunks by me. Hope you like it.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:44 AM PST

    New dragonball tattoo

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 04:23 PM PST

    I drew Goku without his weighted clothing, although I forgot his wristbands.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:54 PM PST

    My incomplete Dragon Ball game collection

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Goku Black and Zamasu drawing done by me.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Gotenks and Vegito

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:42 AM PST

    Anyone else think it was odd how, in the Buu saga, Gotenks turned SSJ3 but Vegito didn't? Goku was the one to introduce us to that new level, yet the boys were the next to use it instead of a fusion Goku himself was actually a part of?

    Forgive me if this has been brought up before.

    submitted by /u/bubblezcavanagh
    [link] [comments]

    If Vegeta won against a major villain would the fanbase be upset or something?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:30 PM PST

    I am just trying to figure out what's the harm in making Vegeta get a W? Why is he getting so much attention if he's a loser who jobs all day. Is it really a crime to make him win?

    submitted by /u/YeahSorry930
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Goten and Trunks visiting Planet Sadala in Universe 6 would make for a good DBS arc?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:04 PM PST

    They could interact with other Saiyan kids. They would be far stronger we can assume and maybe join a fighting tournament or something. We could have some comedic romance moments where they're popular because they're the strongest among the boys. They could try to teach some adults how to go Super Saiyan. Etc. Do you think it'd make for a good arc and what else could you see them doing during their visit?

    submitted by /u/OnionLegend
    [link] [comments]

    (OC) My favorite moment of the Saiyan saga

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:28 AM PST

    Want to play this game again...not sure what’s the best way to go about it..but a PS2 or Wii? What do you guys think?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 10:24 AM PST

    I drew majin vegeta's sacrifice!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    So quick question

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:54 PM PST

    If Majin DNA is considered unstable, what could theoretically stabilize it without using a wish?

    submitted by /u/Hypersonic06
    [link] [comments]

    Well hmm, good luck to me ig ��

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta drawing I did (watermark is from my instagram)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Did future trucks ever reach the full powered super saiyan form?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 09:54 AM PST

    When he returned to the future?


    [link] [comments]

    Some old school genga I recreated in anime form before they were corrected by Yamamuro. That last one at the bottom right is the layout for World strongest by Nakatsuru, though it went unused.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 03:12 PM PST

    Goku's polishing

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:49 PM PST

    So I'm watching the Japanese sub version of DBZ and I noticed a little Joke the writers slipped in that... caught me off guard to say the least. I'm watching from Funimation just incase it matters with episode numbers and times. In episode 20, "Goku's Ancestors", at 4:04 Kaio says "What should you do? Let's see... You'll polish off whatever I give you, right?" "Even apple-polishing?" Then he snickers. What throws me off is the next part.

    Keeping the convo of polishing in mind, the screen goes to bubbles completely covering Goku's face with his front. Goku struggles to pull him off and when he's spitting fur out of his mouth.

    Was this an intentional dirty joke about "polishing", or am I just looking too far into the gutter?

    submitted by /u/JuiceFlavoredJuice
    [link] [comments]

    Goku vs Beerus fight sucks!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2020 06:20 PM PST

    I'm not one of those people who just sh*t on super, but I can't help but think this fight is just awful. When I say this I mean the series adaptation, not to say the movie is perfect because it's not. It's not really even a fight, it's just Beerus spamming blast and Goku canceling it out and wayyy to much filler even for DB. Maybe even one of the worst in the series. Does anyone else feel the same?

    submitted by /u/shotaboi420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment