• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Dragon Ball Z - Did this one a long time ago.

    Dragon Ball Z - Did this one a long time ago.


    Did this one a long time ago.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:59 AM PST

    First DragonBall edition to my ongoing sleeve!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Made a little Videl Sketch

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 08:54 AM PST

    we come in peace, or do we?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Bought a big bin for dirt cheap today I declared victory!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:06 PM PST

    DBS Broly Gogeta Source Material Comparison by @caulifla on Instagram

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:59 AM PST

    HELP I am trying to color this on tan tone paper but I can’t quite figure what colors to use for UI skin color with prismacolor pencils. Anyone with the knowledge can you please share. Thank you

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Goku Sketch I did today

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Does anybody know what this box is from? I found it a while ago and forgot to search the front of the box is a dbs broly movie image of goku vegeta and broly

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:13 PM PST

    Say what you want, ever since I saw these as a teenager I knew that I had to have em! (Used of course, let’s not get crazy). If you display the bricks like this, what do you do with the sleeves?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:08 PM PST

    OG dragon ball dub or sub?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Is the dub any good or should I stick with sub? I've heard Z dub is bad just because of how it changes the characters, but is dragon ball also the same way or is the dub pretty good with sticking to the source material?

    submitted by /u/Preston1103
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about buying the steelbooks ngl

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:53 PM PST

    ive only read the manga but I kind of want to watch the show to revisit it and my current plan is to lie low and wait for used copies to pop up for the actual prices their worth and buy them, but is this a good idea and strategy?

    submitted by /u/HeroHunter05
    [link] [comments]

    Kame house lightbox I made

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:58 AM PST

    Was another series planned after GT?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:43 PM PST

    So I've just started GT for the first time (so no spoilers please) but I was wondering why the gap between GT and super was so big.

    I just thought that Toriyama just got tired of doing DB and wanted a break. But considering GT wasn't based on a manga, was a series planned after GT that was a sequel that was also an original story?

    I do know that Toriyama did have quite a bit to do with GT so maybe he considered it to be the end until he started Super. But maybe someone knows more about if there was going to be another show.

    submitted by /u/Reey0303
    [link] [comments]

    What is the point of Bulla being in the show?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:14 PM PST

    I still don't know why she is created, people even forgot that she existed in GT. And I don't see many people put her in their 'I wish she will get much screentime later on list'

    Would she get more recognition by the fandom if she wasn't just a Bulma clone and actualy had some features of her dad?

    submitted by /u/Hoeperd07
    [link] [comments]

    Demon King Gohan

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:34 PM PST

    If you could rewrite the series, reboot it to your liking, what would you do?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:44 AM PST

    I've always felt like there was a lot of untapped potential in the series, and I'm wondering how you guys would unlock it.

    submitted by /u/DuckMeam
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting drawing (The Wire Season 4)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:44 AM PST

    saw this dope Goku and Trunks sign at some store called A-Fontane Beddings.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Best scene in DBZ (in my opinion). Narration, bgm and the build up in the show leading to this point sends chills every time

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment