• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Here’s my drawing of GT Trunks!

    Dragon Ball Z - Here’s my drawing of GT Trunks!


    Here’s my drawing of GT Trunks!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:32 PM PST

    MUI Shallot concept by me (DBL)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:18 AM PST

    Ultimate Gohan Tattoo added to my DBZ sleeve.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:45 AM PST

    I just finished this drawing of Android 18. What do you guys think? :)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:06 PM PST

    But yhhh my favorite color is blue :) drawn by me, hope you like it saiyan warriors! :D

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:07 PM PST

    Trunks by Gosan

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:22 PM PST

    A Rug I made for the great sensi ... hope you guys enjoy

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:53 PM PST

    I drew SSJ4 Goku!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Still want to see this form comeback. SSJ4 Son Goku!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:37 PM PST

    Some legos I picked up from a coin machine at an arcade

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:37 AM PST

    [OC] Kid buu i drew a while ago.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:01 PM PST

    DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 4 (Concept).

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:47 PM PST

    Are we ever going to go to Planet Salad?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:11 PM PST

    Disappointed in the latest chapter since it seems like we are not going to UNi 6 planet salad.

    I was anticipating it. Not only that, looks like we may have another anti hero, which is pretty nice but they could have prioritize planet salad first.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/mistersolo
    [link] [comments]

    It is pretty amazing how much color affects an art style. I don´t really care for modern Yamamuro, but when you go back to Z´s colors, it really doesn't look that bad. The more vibrant contrasts really make all the shapes of the shading pop. Also, everyone in Z looked really pale, LOL.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:40 PM PST

    I wish Toriyama did more with Future Trunks' character.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:14 PM PST

    As he was in the orginal manga, he basically had no personality beyond being "normal" with a side of daddy issues that anybody would have if Vegeta were their father. Even after he's introduced, the only notable contribution he makes to the plot is that his death caused Vegeta's attack against Cell.

    Future Trunks is treated as a plot device, not a character. He existed solely to kickstart the arc and Vegeta's character progression. That's why I think even Kid Trunks works better, because his spoiled brat personality at least gives him a stronger identity.

    submitted by /u/tfwnolife33
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the number of Funimation dubs

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Just curious as to how many dubs of the whole series are there, from Funimation, with the exception of Kai. I know there's the original, then we have the redub which covers the first 67 episodes originally dubbed by Ocean Group. But I'm confused because apparently certain sagas in the uncut "orange bricks" are just the original dub minus the Faulconer score. I saw some clips on YouTube where it was the funimation Buu saga, but a completely different dub than what I remember, and it wasn't Kai.

    Just want some clarification. Was the Buu saga redubbed for the orange bricks?

    submitted by /u/SSR223
    [link] [comments]

    I drew MUI Goku!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:51 AM PST

    If transformations weren't a thing in the Dragonball universe, how different would things have played out?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:24 AM PST

    How would the story change? would other/forgotten characters become more relevant? Anything else worth mentioning?

    submitted by /u/Kunxion
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Goku [OC]

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment