• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - OC here’s my Gogeta Cosplay! :)

    Dragon Ball Z - OC here’s my Gogeta Cosplay! :)


    OC here’s my Gogeta Cosplay! :)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    The Ultimate Fusion credit to @ultraa.instinct on Instagram

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:57 PM PST

    This picture is just fire to me.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:15 PM PST

    Chris Ayres, the voice of freiza had a lung transplant but there were complications with his transplant. He needs your help. Donate anything you can for him. link: https://gf.me/u/yd6365

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Me as Mr. Satan and my bud as the ring announcer for the DBS Broly movie premier in Hollywood

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:01 AM PST

    How do you think Super will handle the 10 year time skip at the end of Z?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    My bigger brother spray painted a Goku for me

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:52 AM PST

    MY FUTURE TRUNKS SUPER SAIYAN RAGE DRAWING I HOPE YOU LIKE IT��

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:15 PM PST

    me as a as a dbz or dbs character. what do you think ?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:41 PM PST

    Which one would you choose to drink?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:33 PM PST

    My Brother and DBZ

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:25 PM PST

    My brother would spend a lot of his time watching youtube videos, playing video games and posting about them on Reddit. Out of all, DBZ was his favorite.

    I kept telling him he was wasting his time, but he would tell me that's what made him truly happy.

    Yesterday I lost my brother to a heart attack. He was 18, The kindest sould I knew.

    I still don't know what DBZ is, or what you guys talk about. But thank you for making my brother happy for years, making him have fun. Ill never forget his beautiful laughs.

    He loved you guys, and I love him. Keep doing what makes you happy.

    submitted by /u/draper00
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t care how old I get, I want a cake like this for my birthday.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Been wanting to stack up on a manga collection for a while, but didn’t want to be “that guy” but today I stop denying myself! Starting my collection now!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 05:59 PM PST

    I just realized something extremely morbid

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:18 PM PST

    I was watching Dragon Ball episode 9. At the end, Goku deposits the rabbit gang on the literal moon.

    And then I thought... Early DBZ Piccolo blew up the moon sooooo.....

    R.I.P.

    submitted by /u/CrankyHankyPanky
    [link] [comments]

    Idea how to use some lore things to give Piccolo and other Z Fighters, Gohan included, time to shine.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:48 PM PST

    By making "mystic" part of Ki and techniques more important. Hear me out, from things like:

    • mystic techniques such as telepathy, mafuba and many others that looks like, well, magic

    • Mystic Gohan, fueled with godly power and help discovers his deepest strength

    I came with idea that Ki can be like yin yang, one side brutal and loud like Saiyan (great ape) call it Physical Ki , other silent and subtle, like Namekians (merging, dividing themselfs), mystical. One from body, one from soul. Mortal and godly. Just like Whis teach about balance.

    I think that it is a good chance and moment to use this lore parts to introduce more mystical parts and use it.

    Imagine like levitation is basic form of mystic Ki, and someone can use more of it, just like Gohan, part Saiyan part earthling. In this theory, humans can reach only some kind of level in Physical, just like Yamcha, Krillin does. But they could gain more level in mystical techniques. We see some weird things, remember that Devil in Baba's palace, that one that could use technique that can destroy someones heart because of simple evil? Heck, whole Baba thing!

    And I would love to see arc where gang must use mystic Ki, and Piccolo as part demon king's reincarnation, merged Namekian and partly Earth's kami, could have his shining moment- training whole bunch of humans in mystic arts.

    Does that make sense? Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Bartek-BB
    [link] [comments]

    I designed a Super Mario DBZ Mashup that I am having printed on Glassware. Enjoy the first of the series. Majin Boo!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Just finished my third session on my Dragonball sleeve!! �� credit to @mrpinksxx

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:16 AM PST

    I found a 20 year old DBZ pen in my bedroom that still works

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:41 AM PST

    Ad before DBZ VHS

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:46 PM PST

    was streaming Dragon Ball Z Cooler's Revenge for the first time in a long time when I had a vague memory and I want to make sure I didn't imagine it. As a child, I had all the movies on VHS but there was a terrifying commercial right at the beginning of the tape. I don't remember the name of the anime, but I remember a man giving a very bloodcurdling scream that I still have in my head. Could anyone help me figure out what commercial this was?? My childhood requires it, im sure I didnt make this up? It came before or after Lupin the III I believe.

    submitted by /u/ANevaehS96
    [link] [comments]

    I made this montage earlier this year and was wondering what you guys think of it?[media]

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:45 AM PST

    Mastered ultra instinct Goku by me

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    DBS Chapter 64: Props to Toyotaro for pulling out that angle. That needs to be put in the character sheets!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:18 AM PST

    Anime Fused Zamasu's immortality

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:44 PM PST

    Do you think it would've been better off if anime fused zamasu was truly immortal like his manga counterpart and they somehow defeated him with with the evil containment wave and have shin and gowasu get the seal?

    submitted by /u/GokuandSupermanbffs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment