• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - [OC] A quick sketch of Cell I did. His head came out a bit big, but i kept it because i like that it makes him look younger :)

    Dragon Ball Z - [OC] A quick sketch of Cell I did. His head came out a bit big, but i kept it because i like that it makes him look younger :)


    [OC] A quick sketch of Cell I did. His head came out a bit big, but i kept it because i like that it makes him look younger :)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:34 AM PST

    I know you are not a bad guy! - SSG Goku by me

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:58 AM PST

    Checkout my newest dragon ball sticker design! They're based off of the Dragon Ball GT Blood of Saiyans Super Saiyan 4 Goku figure by banpresto. Who should I do next?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:15 PM PST

    Super proud of these macarons!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:22 PM PST

    Was watching Dragon Ball Super Heroes and made want to do something with SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 11:10 PM PST

    (OC) I have to admit it, Bulma was my first crush..

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:08 PM PST

    OC | Cabba- Shintani Style!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:41 PM PST

    After starting Dragon Ball in June 2020, knowing only that it was based on Journey To The West and there was a character named Goku, 508 episodes later I can finally say I've watched all of the original run of pre-2000s Dragon Ball. From OG to GT. I have Super coming in the post/mail in a few days.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Krillin contemplating good karma. (Original Sketch)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:48 PM PST

    Final Spirit Bomb! Goku’s Parting Gift. (Art by me)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:16 PM PST

    Gohan drawn in Clip Studio Paint

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:49 AM PST

    I drew Broly in Vampa

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:29 AM PST

    First go with my new set of acrylics and brushes. Doing a lot of art recently as therapy.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:50 AM PST

    Tried to draw Majin Veget, it looks pretty bad but it was fun to draw!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:07 AM PST

    I made some wallpaper from screenshots. Mostly 2560x1080. the Vegeta one is my favorite and should work for up to 4k Ultrawide. Imgur link in comments

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Help Identifying Scenes

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:35 PM PST

    I'm very much into preserving Dragon Ball, not matter what it is. More importantly, preserving it in it's highest quality. Despite that, I actually haven't WATCHED DBZ in quite awhile. I've read the manga more times than I like to admit and have watched Kai plenty of times, but Kai has a completely different episode count from DBZ.

    My request here is identifying each scene shown in the Arabic opening for DBZ. Not necessarily the scenes themselves, mostly because I can tell what fights they're from, but more so the episode numbers. Why exactly? I'm planning on remastering this opening to it's highest quality. I'm probably just gonna go with standard Dragon Box footage that I have from my own sets, so this is NOT piracy.

    The highest quality version of this opening both in terms of visuals and audio I could find is here. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I'll upload this 'lil project once it's done to YouTube and the Internet Archive. I'll also edit this post with links to both once its done.

    submitted by /u/Zebenko
    [link] [comments]

    From Final Fantasy 14, credit to u/Chyansc

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:47 AM PST

    What was your favourite fight out of all of dragonball?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:03 AM PST

    This includes movies, GT, OG dragonball, DBZ, Super. Any fight

    submitted by /u/bayverse_is_good
    [link] [comments]

    What’s up w the fusion timing?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:23 PM PST

    So can someone tell me why gotenks had the hour delay to fuse again in the fight with super buu, but it didn't affect goku and vegeta in the broly movie? Did toriyama just nix the rule or is there another condition

    submitted by /u/TheBubbster27
    [link] [comments]

    Could 7 people immediately catch the dragon balls after all of the wishes are made, put them in the hyperbolic time chamber, and then be able to use the dragon balls 24 hours later?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:09 AM PST

    Or are the dragon balls connected to like Earth's rotation or something and that's how the time thing works? No that can't be because the Namekian dragon balls' time limit was consistent on earth as it was on Namek

    submitted by /u/Smite2601
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment