• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 27, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - No daddy issues here. By yoshi55level.

    Dragon Ball Z - No daddy issues here. By yoshi55level.


    No daddy issues here. By yoshi55level.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:44 AM PST

    Just wanted to show off my little DBZ collection, not including my funkos lol

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:28 PM PST

    Have drawn something lol.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:42 PM PST

    Android 18 by spiderapple93

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 04:56 PM PST

    A quick UI Goku sketch I made :)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:33 PM PST

    Ultra Instinct on King Kai's Planet (By Me)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Ultra Instinct (sign) -my me

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:16 PM PST

    OC “traveling through time waiting” sketch by me

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 09:46 PM PST

    Thrifting gold!

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:34 PM PST

    [OC] reteaching myself to draw by drawing fanart of a casual Goku and Vegeta

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:42 PM PST

    I've just begin my third rewatch of dragon ball super.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:07 PM PST

    I've watched all of dragon ball, half of gt, I've watched dbz twice, super twice, and all of the movies at least once. I don't think I have a problem. This is the greatest super hero epic of all time.

    Hoping the manga gets adapted to anime again!

    submitted by /u/geocitiesuser
    [link] [comments]

    Could piccolo have kids and absorb them?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:02 PM PST

    I'm just wondering, that would be kind of overpowered.

    submitted by /u/Someran_Domguay
    [link] [comments]

    New carhartt pants and slip on boots made me put my old shirt on.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    In what ways is Vegeta superior to Goku as a fighter?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 06:09 PM PST

    Goku is overall stronger than Vegeta but that doesn't mean that Goku just outclasses Vegeta in every way but I'm having trouble thinking of ways that Vegeta outclasses Goku. I want to say intelligence but I personally think that when it comes to combat Goku is actually more intelligent since Vegeta usually lets his emotions get in the way. A little help on this would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/AbjectMammoth9992
    [link] [comments]

    What was the point of Frost ?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 08:53 PM PST

    I'm rewatching Super and they introduce him as a "good version of Frieza" yet after his battles he is revealed to be evil. Okay so we have an alternate version of Frieza for Frieza fans since Frieza died in the last movie.

    But wait the TOP comes and Frieza gets revived! So we don't need an evil "frost demon" or whatever

    Well maybe this tournament will give frost a chance to redeem himself ? Nope he gets one shot by frieza.

    So what was his purpose ? Having a honorable Frieza race would have been cool but that was Not him..

    submitted by /u/yungjeice916
    [link] [comments]

    DBZ Broly by me

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:04 PM PST

    If the Dragon Ball cast were to own a pet, what would it be?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:52 PM PST

    Goku should own a pet dog.

    Vegeta should own a pet cat.

    Gohan would also own a pet cat for his family.

    The rest I'm leaving that to you...

    And please, don't put any pet dinosaur's or any universal thing that can be a danger in the public.

    submitted by /u/Keyz051
    [link] [comments]

    My manga collection. Along with a few other things. Not including my dbz clothing.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Goku deadass asked for a handicap while jumping someone in a 1v5...

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 05:29 PM PST

    Bruh what? Imagine you and 4 of your friends decide to fight the school bully, and after getting your ass beat the first round you ask for them to give you guys a handicap, isnt that crazy?

    I can't imagine how badass that feeling must be for Broly.

    submitted by /u/AmuroRay0704
    [link] [comments]

    Some college work I did back in 2003. A4 pad next to it for size reference.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 02:03 AM PST

    Question about original broly movie

    Posted: 27 Feb 2021 03:52 PM PST

    So im watching the og broly movie and wondering why tf broly want all the smoke (and i mean alllllll!!)with goku when vegetas dad was the one who fucked them over? And lowkey frieza

    submitted by /u/kongballs24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment