• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 21, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Thought you guys might appreciate my collection!

    Dragon Ball Z - Thought you guys might appreciate my collection!


    Thought you guys might appreciate my collection!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    Hirudegarn fanart made on phone, by me.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:32 AM PST

    Vegeta wallpaper by me

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:00 PM PST

    My 5th grade depiction of my favorite DBZ character Vageter

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:54 PM PST

    I tried to draw jiren. I don't draw much, so I only had this notebook to use. I also can't draw bodies so I stopped halfway. I hope you like it anyway!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:54 PM PST

    Thought you guys would appreciate this. The "Neon Shadow" filter on tiktok on my Goku tattoo. It looks to me like he is going from SSJ, to SSG to SSB and back.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:55 AM PST

    Just finished the Buu saga for the first time.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:30 PM PST

    Holy shit I cannot describe how happy it made me to see launch, upa, and that girl from the snow village with the frankenstein android from dragon ball, helping with the spirit bomb. It might be just in kai, but that is the best I've felt watching dbz in a while.

    submitted by /u/Hi_pewdiepie240
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] My first try at DBZ digital art. Had to draw my favorite character.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:17 AM PST

    I put the Saiyan's Pride OST over Vegetas final explosion.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:42 AM PST

    Anyone else wish this outfit was cannon?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Will dragon ball super ever take place after the uub fight in z?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:23 PM PST

    I just binged the hell out of z and was confused by the 10 year time skip, as I knew Goten and Trunks were kids in super. So I did some research and found super takes place way before that. Will it ever take place after that. Like have another time skip to line up with z. Or has it already? Idk I guess I'd just like to see the story continued in an actual canon show (I'm looking at you gt). Btw I haven't started super yet so no large spoilers.

    submitted by /u/Hi_pewdiepie240
    [link] [comments]

    Oc Question ???

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:55 PM PST

    Just wanted to ask about if a Majin were to say go ssj4 What would possibly be a good design for them ? As i am currently doing pixel art of a character and couldn't figure out what would be a good look

    submitted by /u/Ghostbitsu
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think it was intentional or a coincidence that all fusion characters pretty much have the same personality?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:53 PM PST

    It seems like Vegito, Gogeta, Gotenks, and Kefla are more or less the same character. They're all super cocky, childish, and drunk with power it seems.

    submitted by /u/random40000
    [link] [comments]

    Came across my old cel collection

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:29 AM PST

    Why doesn’t Goku train to acclimate his body to SSJ GOD, Blue, UI, like he did with SSJ?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Remember how he and Gohan got used to be SSJ all the time? Why doesn't he do that with these forms?

    submitted by /u/Guacamelee420
    [link] [comments]

    Top 3 single player games?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:35 PM PST

    Hi there, I'd like to play some dbz themed games just for fun

    Including old and new games, I'm aware there are some great ones, specially in the PS2, but I won't have anyone to play with, so just "Story mode" per se

    I'm pretty sure Kakarot will take 1st spot, that's why I'm asking a top 3 haha

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Jhowz
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find the English dub for the intro/outro for Super?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:27 PM PST

    I've looked everywhere and having very little luck. Found a few just to listen to on YouTube and variations on YouTube Music/Spotify but struggling to find the exact versions. Even the Japanese versions are tough to find.

    I found the Japanese soundtrack on Amazon to buy but I'm assuming it doesn't have the English versions with it? Couldn't find out for sure but assuming not. I am likely going to buy the Japanese OST but would like to get both if possible. Can't find it to buy on ITunes or anything either.

    I'm mainly looking for the two main opening themes and then the outro songs if anyone has any recommendations on where to find them.

    submitted by /u/Stlunatic6006
    [link] [comments]

    Is UI a High-God or Angel level Technique? If so...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:11 PM PST

    So Goku has always been a mortal at base... but we know that mortals can get god ki by vicious training (or a wish from the Super Dragon Balls) and Goku has stepped into that god level by Super Saiyan God. Angels are different as all of them mastered the techinique Ultra Instinct but their are also a few gods that have gotten a hold on UI, and yet again Goku has broken past it.... if the UI is an Angel Level Technique then if Goku fully masters UI he would be in the level of the angels, right?

    Also since the Super Dragon Balls can grant "anything" to the user, then can it make a person able to access UI? Like make the person have full mental control? And since the Dragon Balls could revive people can it also grant the same Mental Control for people? (Despite Physical Strain I think it might be possible, I mean we have Buu and Picollo who have regenerative abilities)

    Note: The Dragon Balls granting UI might be a stretch since I doubt that it would be that easy....

    submitted by /u/EnderNokon
    [link] [comments]

    What was the best selling DB arc?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Speaking of the manga of course. I've always thought it was the Cell arc considering it's the most popular.

    submitted by /u/Cinet
    [link] [comments]

    What are your top 10 dragon ball arcs?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:25 PM PST

    What do you guys think are the top 10 arcs of the whole dragon ball series (Dragon Ball, Z, Super, and GT if you feel like it? I want to know your guys' rankings. Personally, I love them all, I really can't decide. But what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/MrBigRig_29
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment