• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Vector art Wallpaper of Goku Black I made :)

    Dragon Ball Z - Vector art Wallpaper of Goku Black I made :)


    Vector art Wallpaper of Goku Black I made :)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:37 PM PST

    Majin vegeta art by yougjijii

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:02 PM PST

    Vegeta fan art by prensenalt

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:19 AM PST

    My own drawing of SSJ4 Gokū

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:12 PM PST

    Decided to draw ssjb gogeta

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Back with a small addition to the collection. Big fan of the Adverge series and the local Barnes & Noble had the first duo I have seen that goes on the same base.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:41 PM PST

    [OC] Freeza's Energy of Destruction

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:45 PM PST

    Made this wallpaper

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:16 PM PST

    Need Help Trying to Identify a Track from Broly Second Coming

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:55 PM PST

    Got my favorite moment in DBZ tattooed yesterday ������ (Artwork by dazhi_tatt)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:00 AM PST

    Good friend bought me Son Goku figurine to match my lamp, hope you guys like my minimalistic setup, I'm stoked on it

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:26 PM PST

    Alternate side of my custom ps5

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:19 AM PST

    Made an iphone wallpaper for my favourite character

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Hypothetical “My Bulma!” Moment, but Vegeta is SSB(E)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:19 PM PST

    Let's pretend the "My Bulma" moment somehow happened with Beerus, or a different but similarly powered G.O.D, while Vegeta was not just SS2 but already SSB. Just to make it even more interesting, we will include SSB from the Frieza arc, SSB that fought against Zamasu, and then SSG, SSB, and finally SSBE from the TOP. SSG is Manga version, everything else is Anime.

    Would any of these incarnations of Vegeta have beat the shit out of Beerus/any other G.O.D. so bad that he possibly could kill or at least knock them out? Or would it have been relatively the same? He knocks them around a bit, then they recover and back hand his ass into submission? Or maybe only full power SSBE with a rage boost would stand a chance at completely destroying the God of Destruction?

    The reason I question this is because Vegeta objectively was supposed to be MUCH stronger in any of these forms compared to himself in BOG/ beginning of Super, and his rage really made him give it to Beerus even in that stage of his power for a few minutes. Kind of interesting to ponder about.

    submitted by /u/Supadupastein
    [link] [comments]

    Ultra Instinct -Omen-

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Chichi and scholarly

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:33 PM PST

    Ok, so I was watching dbs again, and was watching the episode pan is born. Am I the only one who finds it sososososo annoying when chichi is talking about how every one is going to be a scholar no matter what. If they want to be a fighter, to bad. Yet she grew up as a fighter and never once went to school as far as I know. And then chichi has the gal to lock them out of THERE house. She doesn't live there. I mean she gets a little better at the end but when I think back I just get so mad. She's a good mom who wants what SHE THINKS is best, but literally every other mom is better. Like bulma is fine with trunks training. I just wonder if it's just me or is ChiChi the most annoying mom in any anime universe other ani just hate her sometimes.

    submitted by /u/Dear_Basket6260
    [link] [comments]

    Goku Powering up! Aura done by me.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Majin Vegeta I painted for a friend. Wood epoxy with finish (fan art)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:57 PM PST

    During TOP why Goku's SS God(Red Form) didn't have any effect agianst jiren? The same red SS form that Goku gave Beerus a good fight?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:53 PM PST

    When Goku fought Beerus in red form, it was good fight. I admit, beerus was not using full power.

    Does it mean jiren is powerful, than Jiren?

    submitted by /u/Homelander619
    [link] [comments]

    Why didn't they use the SSG ritual on Trunks in the Goku Black Arc?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:58 PM PST

    I don't understand why they didn't to the god ritual for trunks, it would've been way more helpful to Trunks if he got SSG. They could've done the ritual, Trunks could of fought Goku or Vegeta to get used to it and then go in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Vageta to train the god power so he can tap into it at any time.

    submitted by /u/AceXSaibot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment