• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - hi everyone I wanted to show you my future Trunks cosplay! as well as my favorite character! Hope you like it !

    Dragon Ball Z - hi everyone I wanted to show you my future Trunks cosplay! as well as my favorite character! Hope you like it !


    hi everyone I wanted to show you my future Trunks cosplay! as well as my favorite character! Hope you like it !

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    We've come a long way.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    I 3D printed a display for my dragon balls and hand painted the design (OC)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    (OC) Dbs Broly LSSJ ������

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Spotted this SSB vegeta vs ultra instinct goku car wrap in Miami

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Thoughts/Feedback? New to digital art.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Added this gem to my tattoo collection today

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Got the other one boys

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Ox Princess, Chichi!~ �� I always thought it would be really cute if she had horns little horns and or a tail! (Original Content)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    (OC) Goku - Ultra instinct

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    My drawing of cute chibi Trunks ♡

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    I made a framed woodcut oni Frieza art piece, I hope you guys enjoy it ��

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    ~Made a SSJ4 Goku with a 90's Aesthetic~

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    DBZ x OP crossover by me

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Do you feel Super flanderized Goku's character?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Personally, I think it has to an extent. While yes, Goku loved fighting and had his naive moments in Z, it feels like Super really doubles down on those aspects far more than the original manga did. There are constantly gags at the expense of Goku's stupidity, even if it involves a battle (like him forgetting crucial tools 2-3 times in the Goku Black arc) to the point where sometimes it feels like he's even more naive then he was as a kid. The moment he tells Vegeta he doesn't know what kissing is and that he never kissed his wife was one of the worst examples of this.

    And then you get to his battle obsession. Wheras it's only really brought up occassinoally in the original manga, like maybe 3 times per arc, Super feels the need to have Goku remind everyone about how much he loves fighting every 5 seconds he's on screen, it feels like. It makes him come across as even more one-dimensional then he was in Z.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/tfwnolife33
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Here's a drawing of SSJ4 Gogeta (Hands could be better tho)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Dragon balls wish

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    I was just wondering, if you had all 7 dragon ball and one wish. What would it be? I think I'd wish to be genetically altered to be a saiyan.

    submitted by /u/Brandonsteele22
    [link] [comments]

    Mandela Effect?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    Guys I need help, for whatever reason I think at one point there was a dubbed movie(probably a movie), I THINK tree of might, tho I don't know which dub, where piccolo tries to use some sort of Ki blast attack on someone, and they tank it and say something along the lines of "That As Hot and Spicy!" Before wrecking him.

    I SWEAR I can still hear it as if it happened so if anyone remembers something like this I'd really appreciate it. Any suggestions would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/JJamesMorley
    [link] [comments]

    Congratulations to Toyotaro for handling (SPOILERS) well!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Coming off of a certain other manga, I'm feeling extremely frustrated about how my favourite character's death was handled.

    So I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate Toyotaro on how well he handled Moro's death! I didn't expect a villain's death to be talked about past the chapter it happened honestly, but it was! Moro's death clearly had quite the universal effect, and the Heeters were talking about it quite a while after it happened. Plus, it seems like it'll play a major role in the next arc considering Seven-Three's survival.

    Congrats again, Toyotaro. You got me hooked into the DB story again and I'm really excited to see where it goes!

    submitted by /u/ProfessorPokeNerf
    [link] [comments]

    Anime Goku Black Super Saiyan and change without Blue form

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Do you think the anime should've given goku black normal super saiyan like in the manga? Also if Blue was written out the story, do you think that Goku Black would still get Rose, Like say, Rose is because He is a literal god in a saiyan's body?

    submitted by /u/GokuandSupermanbffs
    [link] [comments]

    Majin Buu By GOkaiju

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    OG Dragon ball appreciation post

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    I watched Dragonball Z, when I was in high school. This was in the toonami days, A mythical before time when the Internet was only good for taking 2min to download a jpeg of some tiddies. If you wanted to watch anime and you only had two options, you watch what came on Cartoon Network or, you went to the sketchy store full of kung fu weapons were you had to deal with the ProtoWeebs who worked there and buy anime you've never seen. I fell in love with DBZ but the limited access of the day meant that I never actually watched Dragon Ball proper. Until now, when I decided as a nearly 40-year-old man that I wanted to re-watch Dragon Ball Z and there was a Funimation streaming service that had all the episodes. While re-watching Dragon Ball Z and reliving all of my favorite moments it made me feel like I was in high school again. About halfway through my rewatch I noticed that they also had the complete series for the original dragon ball. I thought, "yeah ok, it's probably a little more childish but I'll give it a shot and see what I think". First off let me say that the original Dragon Ball (at least in the beginning) is NOT for kids, Goku is the purest and innocent little psychopath Who is constantly pulling his dick out and touching other peoples genitals to determine their gender. The dated animation in the earlier seasons takes a minute to get used to but pretty soon The whole show really opens up. In my honest opinion the fighting animation in dragon ball is significantly better than Z. Also the fighting is much more focused on martial arts rather than planet shattering energy attacks. It's also really cool to see Roshi fight and Yamcha and Tien actually be relevant for once. I feel like I really missed out having never seen this. I'm still not finished with the series (currently in the middle of the king Piccolo arc) but I have to say I'm blown away by how enjoyable it is, I wish I had bought it from the white guy with nunchucks in his trench coat all those years ago. I just wanted to come here and share my experience with fellow fans.

    Edit: I wanted to add that what started yes whole process of re-watching was my younger brother encouraging me to buy DBZ Kakarot. If you haven't played the game at follows the dragon ball Z storylines from Raditz to Buu but it takes place within the entire universe. Spread across the Open world are memories that you can find in the form of screenshots and backstory from the original Dragon Ball. Since I hadn't seen it I really wanted to know more and that's how I ended up here.

    submitted by /u/DangerClose_HowCopy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment