• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 28, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - New tattoo I got done last night. I think you’d all appreciate this!

    Dragon Ball Z - New tattoo I got done last night. I think you’d all appreciate this!


    New tattoo I got done last night. I think you’d all appreciate this!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Made an alternate timeline with some movies and fillers (also changed some things)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Is Goku Smoking On His Trip To Namek?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    Misprint on the back of one of my Viz Dragon Ball 3-in-1 volumes - two Cells on top of each other

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Just finished my manga goku drawing, any tips?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    How can you not buy these when you come across them?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    I just found out that Trunks could access Super Saiyan in the canon manga.. My life is a lie.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Future Gohan by me on Adobe Illustrator.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    I finally managed to buy one of these machines :)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    "Allow me to show you something..." - Goku Black drawing by me!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Super Saiyan God Blue Daffy Duck. Made by me

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    Boxer Chi-Chi attire 2 by PhenkyStephen

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    My drawing of Bulma only using four CopicColors ♡

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    Big Sean Introduces His Mother to the Real Goku From ‘Dragon Ball Z’

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Basic premise for a Yakuza-style beat-em-up RPG set in the Dragon Ball franchise

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Okay, so you know how Hit claims to be over 1000 years old? Well, maybe we could have a Yakuza spinoff (like FotNS: LP), that takes place centuries in the past, maybe even on Universe 6's Earth, and is Hit's career as an assassin starting. He could be a simple gangster, quickly rising through the ranks because of his ability to adapt in strength based on the opposition, but he doesn't know the Time Skip yet. As such, he'd have more variety in terms of martial arts and/or brawling techniques, with the Time Skip fighting style being learned like you'd learn the 4th styles in Yakuza 0, after a lengthy side quest that'd take up most of the game.

    I won't really go into story details, cos I don't have any kind of control over whether or not this could happen, let alone writing. Point is, it'd be Hit's start in the criminal underworld of Universe 6.

    submitted by /u/ArthurNEMordonuts
    [link] [comments]

    On saiyan-human hybrids having more potential than full-blood saiyans..

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    I keep seeing this referenced like it's a certainty, and I don't really understand why.

    Vegeta made a suggestion during the Saiyan arc that since Gohan defeated Raditz, it could be the case that saiyan-human hybrids have even more potential... but it's not like this was ever proven true.

    Gohan is the only hybrid that has ever surpassed any full blooded saiyans... but what's not to say that that's due to him being a hybrid and not just Gohan's nature as an individual? I mean, they always say that saiyans are an exceptionally powerful race, and yet we've almost never heard of any other saiyans getting anywhere near Goku/Vegeta/Gohan's level - they are all pretty exceptional individuals.

    Anyways, I'm not saying it's not possible that hybrids are stronger - I just think that given the evidence we have from series, I certainly don't consider it a concrete fact. And yet, I see it brought up over and over again as if it's gospel. (Hopefully I'm not missing some obscure Toriyama quote or Daizenshu reference stating this is true....)

    Curious about what all of you think, and why?

    submitted by /u/Stefanthro
    [link] [comments]

    Base goku amp in the manga?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    This is a odd post, but I remember in the anime how goku "absorbed SSG" in his base. However I know he's not as stronger as SSG in his base but it did give him a huge power up and helped him reach new heights.

    Now in the manga he never reverted to base or ssj but stayed SSG the whole fight. Later on when training with Whis it showed a picture of SSG Goku behind his base. So is this referring that he got the same power up as he did in the anime? It makes sense since that it was a reference since in the OG Dragonball story it showed Kid goku with a great ape behind him referring he broke into a new potential of power.

    Can someone confirm this to me? I feel like anime goku and manga goku is the same pre Moro arc (referring to base strength).

    Also is the manga officially more canon then the anime now?

    submitted by /u/Alternative_Glass_58
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think the purple parts on Frieza’s final form feel like ?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Do you think they would be squishy ? Or hard like muscle ?

    submitted by /u/yungjeice916
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know about Oatmeel

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    What is their deal? I mean the name oatmeel makes me think they are cerelean but Granolah says he is the last one, and we don't see them at all just hear them through the eye patch

    Also did the old name loan know about Oatmeel or is Oatmeel somewhat to a secret to all but Granolah?

    submitted by /u/VenXic
    [link] [comments]

    legendary ssgss

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    if a lssj went ssgss would their ki blast be green or blue?

    submitted by /u/kenzieblight
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the DBZ move you wish you could perform in real life?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Mine is Chocolate beam/transfiguration beam (you can turns objects into chocolate, it is not necessary that we turn people into chocolate) Runners up are Kamehameha(obviously) and Piccolo's clothes beam

    submitted by /u/NewClayYeS_72903
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment