• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Colored the Z Fighters arriving at the Cell Games

    Dragon Ball Z - Colored the Z Fighters arriving at the Cell Games


    Colored the Z Fighters arriving at the Cell Games

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Found these at Burlington the other day. Still haven't eaten them. Its made by Toei so I will consider it merch.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    One of my favorite parts of the Broly movie

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    New tattoo, what do y'all think?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    SSB Vegito (OC)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    Quick Goku I drew

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    I drew this thing

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    I drew Master Roshi for the first time!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    What do you guys think of this design of fused zamasu do you prefer this one over the original? (Credit to EverlastingDarkness5)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Goku vs Cell remastered

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Farmer meets Dr. Slump! [OC]

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Finally finished my living room coffee table!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    I've had this little passion project of making destination postcards for video game and anime series. Here's my take on DBZ! Enjoy!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    What is Goku real personality(if he never hit his head)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Do you Think that he would be like Raditzs or Vegeta?

    submitted by /u/rodriog3
    [link] [comments]

    So my "friend" Arez drew Piccolo's house as a female, internet is weird man

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    (OC) Rising Heat - UI Goku I drew on my phone

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    What's up with the Dragon Balls's Wish Count?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    I'm confused. I just rewatched the Broly movie, and I realized that Shenron only granted one wish before disappearing. But, I thought it was previously established that Dende made the Earth's Dragon Balls be able to grant two wishes, and hell, even in the Revival of "F" arc (both the movie and anime versions), Shenron granted two wishes!

    Did I miss some sort of information, or was this just another one of Toriyama's famous plot-holes of forgetting stuff?

    submitted by /u/HygorBohmHubner
    [link] [comments]

    Christopher Ayres on Twitter - thought I'd share for anyone who can help

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Favorite character in the DB franchise?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I've been rewatching some super and DBZ episodes lately after a really long time of not watching Dragon Ball and it made me remember how much I really like some of the characters

    My favorite is definitely Piccolo with Vegeta, Gohan, and Cell up there too. I don't keep up with the manga but I wish they'd give Piccolo and Gohan a power up so they could be more relevant, I miss when they had good fights like against Cell and 17 for Piccolo and against Buu for Gohan

    What are your guys' favorite characters?

    submitted by /u/jacobtredd00
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve just started watching DBZ Kai, but with Z’s filler

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    So I mainly watch Kai, but I switch to the Funimation dub whenever there is filler. I kinda enjoy filler but I still want to watch the definitive dub. Is this weird?

    submitted by /u/moonju1ce
    [link] [comments]

    I think i predicted the next DBS movie

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Funny, i once had a dream where there was a Great Saiyaman Movie and the characters looked like CG,just like the new teaser.

    I often have deja vus, so it might be the movie.

    I don't remember a lot, i remember Goku saying something like " Ha, don't say that,vegeta "

    They also went to some place that looked like that canyon where Goku and Vegeta first fought.

    The other Z Warriors were also there.

    submitted by /u/ChooChooWaah
    [link] [comments]

    Why is otherworld threatened by Beerus and Goku's fight if they are in a totally different dimension?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Like the title says. Why are the waves affecting the Kai's world and otherworld during Beerus and Gokus fight? Isn't otherworld in another dimension? If so then why would their world be destroyed?

    submitted by /u/Jelly_Kacheek
    [link] [comments]

    Which DBZ movie villain do you think had the best soldiers?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    For me, it's probably between Turles and Cooler.

    submitted by /u/Jubilant-Vision2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment