• Breaking News

    Monday, July 19, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - The Holy Grail of Dragonball Funko Pops 😤

    Dragon Ball Z - The Holy Grail of Dragonball Funko Pops ��


    The Holy Grail of Dragonball Funko Pops ��

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    Well, what do you think of this color, yo?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    Masashi Kishimoto illustration of Volume 11 for the DRAGON BALL Super Gallery.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    My attempt at drawing Frieza!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    I got my knee tattoo today!! Been wanting this one for a while

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Made a small gif of a Saiyan Pod; hopefully for use in future projects!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Cabba Kale and Caulifla art by me. Universe 6's saiyan trio. ����

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    My gf's gift to me for my birthday. After driving 1500 miles to see her in person for the first time in two years her almost 4 months of work was appreciated in the form of shock and awe.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    Finally own the whole series currently on season 7, really enjoyed the cell saga.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Look what I got pretty cool huh?!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Thoughts on DBZ characters in super smash bros? (Art by me)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Edit I made of all of Goku's canon forms. My guy has a long history.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Trunks Art by me. Took me all weekend. Procreate-iPad pro 11

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    Is Cumber the legendary Super Saiyan? Maybe it's not SSG but the evil Saiyans who were the SS of legend, they did destroy a lot and that doesn't sound like something a good saiyan would do (and the good saiyans lost). Plus look at this, who else is an ancient golden oozaru?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    [SPOILERS] (OC) Piccolo, styles and form evolution.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    (self) future trunks blade I painted an carved recently. Strictly ornamental

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    Freestyle drawing of Goku MUI with some Vallejo paints I had

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Broly. His power is maximum.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Why didn't the Supreme Kai know that Vegeta wanted to be taken over by Babidi for the Majin power boost?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    The Supreme Kai was shown reading Vegeta's mind without actively trying to, ("Buu sounds like nothing the Saiyans couldn't handle-", "No that's not true!" or something like that) so why wasn't he able to tell that Vegeta wanted to be taken over by babidi all along? Wouldn't he hear it in his mind?

    submitted by /u/jakepaul248932849
    [link] [comments]

    What did the namekians even need dragonballs for?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    It seemed like they were extremely peaceful and simple people. What would even be something they would ever need to wish for? It just seemed like it would be a huge target on their backs and be a force most likely to grant an evil tyrant (literally like frieza) more power

    submitted by /u/theorangemisfit
    [link] [comments]

    Fanart android 17 made by me.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    I just cant get into Super.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    With the exception of the Super Broly movie which I enjoyed thoroughly, I just can't get into it. I grew up watching Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. I think I miss the intensity and meaningful moments Z used to have. I feel like I'm trying to chase the essence of what it used to be, but seeing Vegeta calling Beerus my lord is just rough.

    submitted by /u/YouGetVince
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like i solved why goku got the heart virus.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    1. Goku diet habits. Saiyans are bred for war and just like humans they actually have to train and stay fit. Unlike Kryptonians. Therefore i believe that goku eating an earth diet couldve contributed to his death. Similar to how in the real world people from other nations move to the US and begin getting health problems because theyve adapted diffrently.

    2. Goku may not have been immunized properly. Vegeta was raised in the frieza corps therefore his diet amd neccesary shots wouldve been covered. I personally believe he probly picked it up on his fight with frieza. Maybe he picked up something not deadly to humans which is why hes the only one whose effected.

    3. The red ribbon army gave it to him on namek. We knkw that they had drones there. All theyd have to do is shoot goku with a pelet that realeses toxins over time. Trunks couldve known this and what exactly to give goku to help heal him.

    These are three very plausible reason as to why goku was the only one without signifigant health problems.

    submitted by /u/OmegaRevenge42
    [link] [comments]

    Goku Black By me on Clip Studio Paint.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment