• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - [VIZ] Dragon Ball Super Chapter 74

    Dragon Ball Z - [VIZ] Dragon Ball Super Chapter 74


    [VIZ] Dragon Ball Super Chapter 74

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    My Bulma cosplay! by Bruccellati

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    My girlfriend made this Vegeta picture for my birthday out of Metallic vinyl!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Bulma cosplay again ��❤️I love to cosplay her.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Vegeta ain't too happy about the results of his training [DBS Manga Spoilers]

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Trunks version of Loki poster my son made for me

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Ed Jiren (art by me)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Love this plate ��

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Goku (six paths) fanart made by me

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Vegeta from the last chapter of DBS

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    I made a little sketch of vegeta (manga 74 spoilers)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:15 PM PDT

    Found a local company that’s logo looks like Capsule Corps!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Sketch I did of Long hair Gohan from the Cell Saga

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Super appreciation post - making the Dragon Ball universe bigger and better than ever

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    My favorite thing about Dragon Ball Super is just how much bigger the universe feels. I'm not even talking about the multiverse element, though that's also certainly a huge factor, and not even Destroys, Angels, and Zeno, but new things we've learned since Battle of Gods came out up to now?

    A lot more about Saiyans and their culture (their original home planet Sadala, Super Saiyan God and Blue)

    More about the Kais and how they function in their universes (like what happens when they retire and train replacements, even if that didn't work so well for Gowasu)

    More history with Frieza and his empire (the Heaters are a whole new faction that add a new layer to the planet trade business)

    The entire concept of the Galactic Patrol, how it operates, its prisoners, and then some

    TONS of new techniques like Ultra Instinct and Hakai

    The origin of the dragon balls themselves! That's a huge one

    And I could keep going. Honestly, I think this was one of GT's biggest failures - sure, we saw a lot more planets and cultures, but how much did that really expand on the universe? I'm not saying it did nothing, but it did very little to really enrich the lore, and I will be forever thankful that Akira Toriyama decided to come out of retirement and keep personally seeing to the expansion of his magnum opus. Original DB/DBZ alone was huge already, but comparing how things were to how they are, it feels tiny in comparison

    I can't wait to see what comes next!

    submitted by /u/Moist-Ambition
    [link] [comments]

    Blind Dragon Ball Sequels Review: Part 2 - Baby Saga (DBGT)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    I'm watching the dragon ball sequels for the first time, then making a review of each major story arc, credit goes to /u/Crpal for the way this was formatted, Here's a link to an overview of what these reviews include, + a link to all parts.

    Part 0: Overview

    Part 1: Black Star Dragon Ball Saga (DBGT)

    Sub Plots:

    Baby's Birth/Planet M-2: At this point in the arc, I was very skeptical and didn't think that the actual arc itself would be very good. Baby seemed like a Cell clone, General Rildo and the inhabitants of this planet seemed like a clone of the androids, and the doctor guy seemed like a dr. gero clone. I only started to go invested in this arc once Baby was actually on the doctor's spaceship and said that he was the one who led the doctor in the direction of remaking him.

    Pital/Hospital Planet: This section was also pretty boring, but I like it because it showed us Baby's goals and motivations, and how he overall has no regard for any life forms that aren't his own.

    Baby's Arrival On Earth: BY FAR THE BEST PART OF THIS ARC. I was kind of disappointed that Goku, Trunks, and Pan had to leave for the dragon balls only like 3 episodes into the series, because without Vegeta/Gohan/Piccolo the show kind of loses something that it had in DBZ, and seeing how their power and characters have changed over the last 15 years was the most interesting part about this arc.

    Goten: Okay I know I said I loved this part of the arc but I literally hate what they did to Goten in GT- as a 7 year old he had the best personality out of the three gotens, as a 17 year old he has by far the best design of the three gotens, and possibly the best design in the whole show IMO, but in GT I cringe every time he shows up on screen, his haircut is stupid and his entire personality is just wanting to date pretty women - that's it. Name 1 other personality trait that GT Gohan has other than wanting to date pretty women.

    Gohan: Gohan somehow found a way to re-unlock SSJ after having his potential unleashed and I'm here for it, + the eyeliner on people infected by baby looks really great, especially on him.

    Vegeta: IM GOING TO SAY IT. I FUCKING LOVE MUSTACHE VEGETA/GT VEGETA. The out of touch edgy boomer clothes that Vegeta wears are so great. I know I'm talking a lot about designs in this review, but that's just because this arc looks cool as shit. When Baby Vegeta first took over Vegeta's body I was so hype - the lines, the eyes, the hair, the gloves - it all just blends in so well.

    Goku's Arrival On Earth: Goku trying his hardest to defeat baby, the close-up shots of his tired ass eyes when he kept losing, and him continuing to get up was also one of the best moments of this arc. I really don't know how Goku and Pan couldn't tell that Chi-Chi wasn't chi-chi when she literally called them Saiyan scum or something like that.

    Goku's Training/Uub Vs. Baby: Goku's training didn't really make that much sense to me, maybe I'm missing something but SSJ4 was never really explained, Old Kai never actually said what Goku's tail growing back would do, and I don't really get how it let him go SSJ3? + The stuff with those two green guys with whiskers kind of dragged on a bit, they remind me of Uulong and Pwar so that's a plus I guess. Uub and Buu were unexpected W's for this arc. Seeing Uub's determination compared to the end of Z and Buu's maturity since the end of the Buu arc was great. Before I started this show I heard about Majuub, and I heard that people didn't like him, but honestly, if you ignore the silly name It's actually a really good idea. (Though a bit rushed)

    SSJ4/Final Fight: Super Saiyan 4 didn't actually look as bad as I thought it would, if I had to rank them based on looks alone the SSJ forms would be 1. SSJ2, 2. SSJ, 3. SSJ4, 3. SSJG2, 4. SSJG4, 5. SSJ3. This section is littered with stupid plot holes and dumb logic, Why did it take Gohan, Goten, and Trunks so long to give Goku their energy? And why does it take every character in this part so long to do basically anything?

    Question: Is Golden Great Ape Super Saiyan 1/2/3 + Great Ape? Or something else entirely?

    Best Moment: Goku not giving up against Baby/Vegeta turns into Baby Vegeta

    Worst Moment: Everytime Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Pan, Mr. Satan, etc. said "woaoaoah" collectively from the sidelines in the last battle against baby

    Predictions:

    Giru will betray General Rildo and his home planet when he sees that pan is in danger - kind of right

    Pan, Trunks, and Goku will return to earth by the end of the baby saga - Correct!

    There will be a 2-4 year timeskip

    Goku will get turned back into an adult

    Ranking The Arcs (DBGT + DBS):

    Baby Saga>Black Star Dragon Ball Saga>

    What I know about the next arc: Android 17 is in it; most fans hate it; Frieza comes back from hell

    submitted by /u/jakepaul248932849
    [link] [comments]

    Friends who like ??!!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    What did it feel like to be a DB fan between GT's ending and Battle of Gods?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Hi, im quite a newbie around DB, although ive watched pretty much everything i only started this year, so i wonder how it must've felt to have to wait that long with the only animated DB things being OVA 08 and Episode of Bardock

    submitted by /u/merctaofan
    [link] [comments]

    I just thought about something.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Fused Zamasu is always In SSR, which is why his hair is spiked up. But what if they fused with goku black in base instead? Fused Zamasu would've had gokus regular hairstyle but just in white.

    submitted by /u/bendryl
    [link] [comments]

    Censorship in Latin American Dub

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Hey guys don't know if it is the right place as I have no idea is there's a community for DB in Spanish. But any of my fellow Spanish speakers know if there's a version of non censored episodes in the Latin dub?

    The ones I watched on TV were always censored and the ones that I found "full" never translated parts were some explicit scene was happening (Like Bulma shooting Goku, it was left in Japanese).

    I've watched it all in Japanese several times but this time I want tore watch in Spanish

    submitted by /u/namieorange
    [link] [comments]

    I CAN'T UNSEE THIS (Canadians would get it)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Someone gave me gold today, so I tweaked my snoo to match that cool golden aura! (I’m a pretty big DBZ fan)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment