• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    Dragon Ball Z - Goten’s Admiration art from @GiornoArt

    Dragon Ball Z - Goten’s Admiration art from @GiornoArt


    Goten’s Admiration art from @GiornoArt

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    What wish are you asking Shenron for?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    Vegeta rug that I made

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    ( MANGA SPOILERS )Ultra ego vegeta by me, took 5 and 1/2 hours

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Another Yu Yu Hakusho x DBZ collab by me! Vegeta/Hiei

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    This week I painted Roshi (OC)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Future Gohanks art by me

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    Goku Super Saiyajin artwork I made. Reference pic in the comments

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    I think I know why people hate Bio-Broly

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    The idea on paper is actually very interesting. The problem is that they used the wrong character. In all honesty, they probably coulda used Raditz since his corpse is out in the middle of nowhere.

    submitted by /u/Kai_Enjin
    [link] [comments]

    Goku gets angry at Jiren with Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Music (Catch Me If You Can)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    Another UI Goku (Drawn by Me)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Which DBZ videogame would let you fly around the map?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    So I remember playing a handheld console (probably wasn't a handheld) and having three characters flying around the map. Or maybe it was just a dbz character flying around the map to find a mission.

    I don't know if it counts as "open world" but you could fly around the map.

    It was a 3D game tho

    -I FOUND IT, SHIN BUDOKAI 2 FOR PSP

    Thanks you guys :)

    submitted by /u/Tonyluna2
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoiler For DB Super Manga) Hakaishin Vegeta By Me

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    What was Vegeta doing in the timeline where Zamasu exchanged bodies with Goku to become Goku Black?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    In Episode 61 of the anime Zamasu is shown wishing to get Goku's body, following which there's a scene showing Chichi and Goten looking puzzled at Goku in Zamasu's body, and then Goku Black comes to Earth and kills the Son family. But any timeline where Goku is alive has to have Vegeta alive as well, so why didn't Vegeta step in while Goku Black was eliminating life in that universe? Or did Black just kill the Son family and immediately go back in time to recruit the other Zamasu, before commencing the Zero-mortal plan?

    submitted by /u/MutedRoom5475
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if there is a dragon ball adult coloring book?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    I love dragon ball and i'm tired of coloring in boring adult coloring books

    submitted by /u/Smallbees
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Dragon Ball anime worth watching if I've read the manga?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    I grew up on the Funi dub of the Z anime and I bought the manga late last year (DB and Z box sets) which I've read all of and love of course.

    But I wanna know whether the Dragon Ball anime is worth watching if I've read the manga. I know they added some filler here and there, but aside from that is it different enough to warrant watching over reading the manga again?

    submitted by /u/NerdLach69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment